2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
K_Steel
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: 2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

Sat May 08, 2021 8:01 pm

I think there's a better chance of us getting Disney Plus "What If" figures... like Peggy/Captain Britain, and Black Starlord etc.. than the concept art stuff.
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat May 08, 2021 8:12 pm

K_Steel wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 8:01 pm
I think there's a better chance of us getting Disney Plus "What If" figures... like Peggy/Captain Britain, and Black Starlord etc.. than the concept art stuff.
Especially since a wave of What If figures has been confirmed.

But in my eyes, they'd easily go hand in hand. What would be perfect is if they used these concept designs on that show.
K_Steel
Runs Around in Tights

Sat May 08, 2021 8:36 pm

I wonder if those "What If" figures will have realistic faceprint technology applied like MCU figures... or be stylized to fit the animated look of the artwork (like the Into the Spider-verse line)..
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat May 08, 2021 8:40 pm

K_Steel wrote:
I wonder if those "What If" figures will have realistic faceprint technology applied like MCU figures... or be stylized to fit the animated look of the artwork (like the Into the Spider-verse line)..
I have been wondering the same thing. On one hand, it would make sense to be realistic as that would lend to parts being reused from previous figures or for future figures. On the other, like you said, those Spider-Verse figures...
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 09, 2021 3:34 pm

Jay C on YT said that 2 Infinity Saga offerings are going up tomorrow. Similar to how Quicksilver was handled.

Hoping 1 of them isn't Iron Man/Thanos since I have that on blind pre-order already with Amazon lol
JoshuaKat
Avengers Assemble

Sun May 09, 2021 4:12 pm

e-rock wrote:
Jay C on YT said that 2 Infinity Saga offerings are going up tomorrow. Similar to how Quicksilver was handled.

Hoping 1 of them isn't Iron Man/Thanos since I have that on blind pre-order already with Amazon lol
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up! I hope it's one we don't know about yet. Or even the IM3 just so we'll know who's in it.
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 09, 2021 4:49 pm

I also am hoping the reveal is for at least 1 exclusive so we can get more info
K_Steel
Runs Around in Tights

Sun May 09, 2021 6:37 pm

Marvel Mondays should be a thing every week, even from the film division. Feige could save Mondays from being the worst of the week.
Soundswipe
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sun May 09, 2021 6:42 pm

Ru_1977 wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 8:40 pm
K_Steel wrote:
I have been wondering the same thing. On one hand, it would make sense to be realistic as that would lend to parts being reused from previous figures or for future figures. On the other, like you said, those Spider-Verse figures...
I know it's two completely different teams, but I've been under the assumption they'd take a page from how the Star Wars team handles the black series and would make the figures realistic looking. Will definitely be interesting to see how they turn out
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 09, 2021 6:53 pm

There is a lot the star wars team could improve on but yeah, that is one thing I would like Legends to emulate.
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 09, 2021 7:04 pm

My interest in the What If stuff is low. At this point, whether I am going to actively seek them out entirely depends on the BAF. Someone like Uatu would compell to just get them. But whether I sell them will hinge on if they look realistic. If they have an animated style to them, then I don't see myself keeping them if I grab them.
KingMCUCollector
Avengers Assemble

Sun May 09, 2021 7:05 pm

e-rock wrote:

Yes!!! I can’t wait for whoever they might be.

I think someone here brought this up, but since the Infinity Saga series is the big “anniversary focus” of the 2021, there’s probably going to be a SDCC exclusive towards the end of the year. This would follow Red Skull & The Tesseract from The First 10 Years, The Collector and The Grandmaster from the 80 Years Anniversary, and Logan and Charles from the X-Men Anniversary. While nothing is set in stone, wouldn’t it make sense Hasbro would follow this pattern? They could come out of left field and surprise us with something we didn’t see coming. Just a thought.
KingMCUCollector
Avengers Assemble

Sun May 09, 2021 7:08 pm

I’m very excited for the “What If?” Legends. I’m a complete Mark for the MCU, and much like their real life process, I’m excited for a new corner of any MCU property in my collection. This is officially all I collect, so I’m all in. I’m very intrigued with which way they’re going to go, but I fully support going the Black Series route with how they produce their animated figures.
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Sun May 09, 2021 7:09 pm

KingMCUCollector wrote:
e-rock wrote:

I think someone here brought this up, but since the Infinity Saga series is the big “anniversary focus” of the 2021, there’s probably going to be a SDCC exclusive towards the end of the year. This would follow Red Skull & The Tesseract from The First 10 Years, The Collector and The Grandmaster from the 80 Years Anniversary, and Logan and Charles from the X-Men Anniversary. While nothing is set in stone, wouldn’t it make sense Hasbro would follow this pattern? They could come out of left field and surprise us with something we didn’t see coming. Just a thought.
Yeah, id always expect 1 comic and 1 movie sdcc offering

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 09, 2021 7:15 pm

KingMCUCollector wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 7:05 pm
e-rock wrote:

I am very confident there will be. I am hoping that it ends up being something like Iron Man Mk5 and Whiplash. It would fit the pattern of both the Collector/Grandmaster and Charles/Logan sets of having a figure that can be mostly reuse and a new character.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”