Disney+ Wave 2 February 2022 - (The Watcher BaF)

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
Fly4v
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Disney+ Wave 2 February 2022 - (The Watcher BaF)

Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:11 am

EnigmaticClarity wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:20 pm
NEW BATMAN wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:02 pm
so pretty much you live in hawaii and it's hard to order things to there? that sucks, sorry to hear that.

Yea sorry to hear that too. I was also wondering if he lived in Hawaii, or possibly Alaska, and if Target even has stores in one or both of those places.
Yes, I am currently in Hawaii and Target is the only store that plays these games. There are three Target stores on island. Everyone else except for the Pulse Ebay store will ship to me. Pulse Actual does and an excellent job of it.

Target used to ship regular products and only few exclusives were "prohibited".

Now almost everything is prohibited.

But they seemed able to ship a second Shang Chi Katy for $22 (after she became unpopular and was in store at $6).

They shipped Breaker pre-order without me playing with the IP address or placing the order and requesting a change of address. They did it right off the bat. Yet, I could not get a second one shipped when they were on sale!???

Customer Service sent BBQ direct to me when the one sent to the alternate address was delayed. So the Automated Customer Assistance side of the website can bypass the restriction.

They even shipped two Halo Mantis on sale. That was a huge box so it isn't the shipping cost because I got free shipping. :shock:

Yet, when I call customer service and ask why I cant check out, they say the most outlandish excuses and blame everyone to include the State Government prohibiting the items, shippers refusing to deliver and one even told me that we aren't part of the US. :lol: :lol: :lol:

They refuse to recognize that all the other stores ship to me and they have even shipped to me. Only to then make things more restrictive.

One employee tried and actually did improve things but it did not last long. Less than a week.

But for the exclusives, I will not shop at Target.

I am glad that everyone can get the great BOGO deals but when a basic ninja is double the price here. No. I am not going into that store because I know the shipping restrictions are only to force people into the store. Which usually doesn't have the exclusives anyway.

Yes, I did manage to get my first Katy sent to the store but after Major Blood that too was shutdown.

The Python Patrol and Tiger Force exclusives are all ordered for the UK. I would rather do business with them (dealing with the shipping cost and exchange rate) than continue to give Target and then UPS money.

For what I have wasted in shipping I could have supported two Haslabs.

Rant done. Not really. I am beyond ranting so it's not a rant. More of a ramble. But I hope it was entertaining.

But for a final point. Hasbro thought it was funny as @#$%! when I contacted them to ask if Target's excuse that the "Manufacture" had prohibited the sale of GI Joe and Marvel Legends was true.
mr_mxyzptlk
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:51 pm

It really sucks they make you play all these games just to buy their product.
So do you ship to a friend/family member in the continental US and get a stockpile going, then ship one big box every so often? Is that cheaper or break even for you? Really just curious.

But speaking of D+ ML and exclusives. Picked up my stealth Carter and she looks great. Haven't opened her yet, but Peggy is for me hands down best figure in this wave. Maybe a Figure of the Year Contender. Top 5 definitely. And it may be just me, but the colors on this make me think this is a Winter Peggy. The Union Jack in all silver REALLY looks like a snow flake to me.

Sent from The Void using My Incredible Mind

NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:57 pm

My Stealth Carter arrived, but I'm at work so I'll have to wait to open it. Haven't spotted in person yet.

Any ideas yet on a hair swap? I can't think of too many brunette hairstyles that exist in ML that look enough like her hair did in that finale.
Monkey Joe
Avengers Assemble

Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:59 pm

My Target has 2 stealth Peggy’s, but never got any of the regular wave in stock lol.

How close is the regular Peggy to her comic counterpart from Exiles?
NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:37 pm

Monkey Joe wrote:
My Target has 2 stealth Peggy’s, but never got any of the regular wave in stock lol.

this will give you an idea.
Monkey Joe
Avengers Assemble

Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:08 pm

Cool, thank you
september_death
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:27 pm

Man…button up with a tie under armor…talk about the most uncomfortable costume.
Mr potatohead
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:21 pm

Monkey Joe wrote:
This morning I was going to post "same," but I went to Target at lunch and they just put out 3 cases so I grabbed her and DSS.
SYNNER
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:57 pm

NEW BATMAN wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:37 pm
Monkey Joe wrote:

this will give you an idea.
Let's keep talking about Exiles. Just pepper in a few comments every few pages or so. EXILES!!! So good! Notice me, Hasbro! K'bye.
H-bird
hbwrdlngiv, after secondary mutation

Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:20 pm

I bought Captain Carter to use as Exiles Peggy. I was eyeing it for that purpose and the glowing reviews were enough to push me off the fence. I wish her shield were bigger, and I’d happily buy a page accurate version, but overall quite happy.

I still haven’t found a Wolverine figure to use as Exiles Wolvie. I considered the Egg Attack figures but none seemed to be in the right scale. There’s got to be some cutesy Wolverine figure out there that would work!

Samael13
way more of a know-it-all than you

Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:36 pm

september_death wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:27 pm
Man…button up with a tie under armor…talk about the most uncomfortable costume.
Could be wearing a dickey. Would even be period appropriate. Dickeys became popular women's fashion in the early 1940s.

But, yeah... kind of a weird look, tbh.
SYNNER
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:55 pm

H-bird wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:20 pm
I bought Captain Carter to use as Exiles Peggy. I was eyeing it for that purpose and the glowing reviews were enough to push me off the fence. I wish her shield were bigger, and I’d happily buy a page accurate version, but overall quite happy.

I still haven’t found a Wolverine figure to use as Exiles Wolvie. I considered the Egg Attack figures but none seemed to be in the right scale. There’s got to be some cutesy Wolverine figure out there that would work!
There are the old Superhero Squad figures with 2 or 3 POA that are pretty cheap to get these days. I had some of them as stand-ins for the X-Babies.
NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:12 pm

oh right i remember those figures, i think it'll work for logan.
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:23 pm

I feel like this Scottie Young Wolverine statue might be close:

But it's shockingly expensive. This line of statues really do nothing for me - I had not realized they were doing so well.

It's shocking that literally 20 years into this line we've never gotten the X-Babies.
september_death
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:43 pm

JPC wrote: It's shocking that literally 20 years into this line we've never gotten the X-Babies.
They’ve been in what, a dozen issues since 88?

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”