EXCALIBUR! 3-Pack Coming soon! More to follow

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
Nik
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: EXCALIBUR! 3-Pack Coming soon! More to follow

Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:11 am

mattmurdog wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:46 am
Nik wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:40 am
mechamajin wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:43 pm
I wonder if its location based, I'm in Boston and it seems Northeast people don't have anything but I could be wrong. Where is everyone who has and hasn't gotten anything located?
I'm holding it in my hand right now, just got it off my porch, and it's be-yootiful. I'm in the Bay Area in Northern California, and it shipped from Chino which is in Southern California. Looks like they may have a warehouse there, cuz the label was sent from ATL to Chino, but the actual package only went from Chino to Fairfield to my house.
I got mine today, also in the Bay. I am liking Captain Britain the best. Kitty has been disappointing since the very first reveal and even in hand she's the same. Megan is just whatever, I wish her head sat lower on the peg. Right now its got a lollipop thing going on.
They are all aesthetically pleasing to my eye. Captain Britain is my favorite as well, though mine has a strangely offset boot cut articulation which gives him a bit of a calf-shelf. I'm super happy with Kitty, but I can be easy to please when it comes to my favorite characters.

Meggan is born from the mind of Satan, here to torture anyone who likes their action figures to be able to stand up unassisted, flaying minds and squishing souls with every top-heavy tumble.

She's laying on the carpet right now, in fact, after her third swan dive, and I have half a mind to just leave her there.
mattmurdog
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:01 am

Nik wrote:
mattmurdog wrote:
Nik wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:40 am

I'm holding it in my hand right now, just got it off my porch, and it's be-yootiful. I'm in the Bay Area in Northern California, and it shipped from Chino which is in Southern California. Looks like they may have a warehouse there, cuz the label was sent from ATL to Chino, but the actual package only went from Chino to Fairfield to my house.
I got mine today, also in the Bay. I am liking Captain Britain the best. Kitty has been disappointing since the very first reveal and even in hand she's the same. Megan is just whatever, I wish her head sat lower on the peg. Right now its got a lollipop thing going on.
They are all aesthetically pleasing to my eye. Captain Britain is my favorite as well, though mine has a strangely offset boot cut articulation which gives him a bit of a calf-shelf. I'm super happy with Kitty, but I can be easy to please when it comes to my favorite characters.

Meggan is born from the mind of Satan, here to torture anyone who likes their action figures to be able to stand up unassisted, flaying minds and squishing souls with every top-heavy tumble.

She's laying on the carpet right now, in fact, after her third swan dive, and I have half a mind to just leave her there.
If you heat up the off center boot cut, you can push it back into place. It's just a slightly bent peg most likely
Nik
Avengers Assemble

Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:13 am

mattmurdog wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:01 am
Nik wrote:
mattmurdog wrote:

If you heat up the off center boot cut, you can push it back into place. It's just a slightly bent peg most likely
I'll give that a go, thanks for the tip!
maschine9
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:13 pm

mechamajin wrote:
I wonder if its location based, I'm in Boston and it seems Northeast people don't have anything but I could be wrong. Where is everyone who has and hasn't gotten anything located?
I’m not sure, I’m in RI and the shipping label was created last Thursday and Fedex tracking said estimated Delivery was this past Sunday the 5th; switched to “Pending” on Monday Morning so I guess it’s still sitting in Atlanta.
the xlurker
HULK SMASH!

Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:38 pm

mechamajin wrote:
I’m in Baton Rouge, LA. I received my Johnny Storm yesterday but my Excalibur hasn’t shipped yet, even tho the shipping label was created last Thursday.
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:58 pm

My Excalibur set shipped finally. No movement on Torch, but the day is still young.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

MrDucksJr
HULK SMASH!

Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:10 pm

Just got mine

Ontario, Canada

blackcomicnerd
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:18 pm

My set shipped along with the two Johnny Storms I ordered.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

PantherCult
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:25 pm

Sweet - Excalibur pack is scheduled to be delivered this afternoon. Yay for me. Can't wait to add them to the shelf.
docsilence
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:50 pm

Got my shipping notice this morning for this set and now I will proceed to stare out the window waiting for Fedex like my dog does until it arrives. Can't wait.
TFitz
Master of Avatars

Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:06 pm

Finally got past "label created". Just took 6 days.
Cloak-n-Dagger
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:12 pm

Mine finally "shipped" too. I'm going to exhibit legendary levels of patience for myself and wait and open it on Christmas morning. I hope.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:30 pm

Just got delivered to my parents today (along with Johnny, too)! This weekend is gonna be a fun haul!
razzer99
Customized

Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:32 pm

Wish they could have put the Excalibur logo front and center on the box instead of the X-Men one.
TFitz
Master of Avatars

Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:32 pm

TENIME_art wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:30 pm
Just got delivered to my parents today (along with Johnny, too)! This weekend is gonna be a fun haul!
You still in their basement? :wink: :lol:

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”