EXCALIBUR! 3-Pack Coming soon! More to follow

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
CTVampSlayer
X-23 gots a boyfriend
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: EXCALIBUR! 3-Pack Coming soon! More to follow

Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:22 pm

Storm of the Vale wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:38 pm
CTVampSlayer wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:30 pm
Handsome wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:41 pm
Lost pretty much all head articulation, but I like it.
Whose hair did you swap on? I like this.
Looks like a WWE Miss Elizabeth.
Handsome wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:24 pm
Yup

Thanks! Just ordered one. Looks appropriately 80s.
Andru
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:32 pm

BILLIUM wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:04 pm
Andru wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:00 pm
Pulse shipping has REALLY slowed down over the last year...at least for me.

Yet everyone else (BBTS, Dorkside, Gamestop, etc.) is still shipping in a timely manner...
Did Pulse move down to GA from PA this year? Perhaps the move had something to do with it?
I think I still have stuff ship from PA periodically (which is preferred since I am in PA).

Really hoping for a shipping notice tomorrow/Tuesday...
BILLIUM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: Hasbro should upscale the new 80th Anniversary Captain America figure for an Ameridroid figure.

Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:27 pm

Andru wrote:
BILLIUM wrote:
Andru wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:00 pm
Pulse shipping has REALLY slowed down over the last year...at least for me.

Yet everyone else (BBTS, Dorkside, Gamestop, etc.) is still shipping in a timely manner...
Did Pulse move down to GA from PA this year? Perhaps the move had something to do with it?
I think I still have stuff ship from PA periodically (which is preferred since I am in PA).

Same here on both counts.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:38 pm

BILLIUM wrote:
Andru wrote:
BILLIUM wrote:

I was sure I posted about this before either in this thread or another, but yeah, the slowdown from Pulse has to be directly related to the move from PA to GA. The warehouse in Georgia does not seem to be as efficient as it was from Pennsylvania. Labels created but no movement for days. Let alone the proximity to NJ from either place, the slower travel from Georgia makes sense, but is more annoying coupled with the gap between creating a label and getting it picked up and on a truck.

Some stuff from Pulse seems to ship from PA, and from both places, they seem to have stopped shipping just ONE item per package. I've also noticed shipments from Walmart and Mattel Creations shipping from the same origin in PA as Pulse packages.
H-bird
hbwrdlngiv, after secondary mutation

Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:13 pm

Are we sure the GA facility is new? I could have sworn that I've been getting Pulse product with a GA address since they launched.
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:46 pm

I have a friend who already got his delivered in Los Angeles, mines still not changed from label created

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Andru
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:27 pm

NORM wrote:
BILLIUM wrote:
Andru wrote:

I was sure I posted about this before either in this thread or another, but yeah, the slowdown from Pulse has to be directly related to the move from PA to GA. The warehouse in Georgia does not seem to be as efficient as it was from Pennsylvania. Labels created but no movement for days. Let alone the proximity to NJ from either place, the slower travel from Georgia makes sense, but is more annoying coupled with the gap between creating a label and getting it picked up and on a truck.

Some stuff from Pulse seems to ship from PA, and from both places, they seem to have stopped shipping just ONE item per package. I've also noticed shipments from Walmart and Mattel Creations shipping from the same origin in PA as Pulse packages.
That seems very likely!

Pretty much all my shipments from GA sit in label creation limbo for days. Unfortunately, my order isn't even at that step yet...
mattmurdog
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:22 am

Andru wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:27 pm
NORM wrote:
BILLIUM wrote:

That seems very likely!

Pretty much all my shipments from GA sit in label creation limbo for days. Unfortunately, my order isn't even at that step yet...
I would have to disagree. The PA was the worse shipping/fulfillment location for my packages. It'd take weeks to ship out and weeks to deliver (usually 2). At least with the GA one, I'll get my order in less than week total. It did take it a few days to go from print label to shipping but it feels a lot fast than anything I've ever gotten from Hasbro in the past.
Nik
Avengers Assemble

Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:12 am

I got the label created email on Friday, and FedEx says it just hit Chino, CA from ATL tonight. Should have it Wednesday-Friday even though it's in my state already (Fedex is slow everywhere, but they really take their sweet-ass time going from one California city to another).
iskopower
CROM!

Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:48 pm

I really wish this set starts to get shipped to my area soon. I'm leaving for an anniversary trip next week and would really like to get this before the trip.

This set is the one I wanted to get my hands on the most amongst all my current pre-orders (well, maybe except Galactus lol).
docsilence
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:57 pm

It's funny, I got charged for like a dozen Pulse purchases in the past week and a half and this is the one I'm most looking forward to, but the only one that hasn't shipped yet. I'm not frustrated - I mean, can I really get upset when I'll get a new Legends figure like every other day this week? but still, I'm dyin' to put this trio on my shelf. I think it's my most-wanted for the year.
Andru
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:41 pm

Just got my shipping notice...but its coming via UPS.

I can't remember Pulse ever using anyone other than FedEx...

Regardless, I am excited!
Mr potatohead
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:29 pm

Maybe UPS was willing to move the truck from the parking lot.
100ptsofarticulation
Glass Half Empty

Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:31 am

Pulse needs to get their freaking act together. My last 2 orders I got from them took forever because I got a new card, which I actually took the time to go through and update all my online accounts(including pulse) and they said there was a problem with my payment. I emailed them asking "I've updated my payment method, is there anything else I need to do"?

In the meantime while waiting for a response I get a shipping notice. This happened 2 orders in a row, then I get an email from them; not a reply about my inquiry but asking me to rate their customer service about my email I sent...

My reply was "well seeing as this is the only reply I ever got - I'd say pretty freaking horrible".
docsilence
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:50 am

Andru wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:41 pm
Just got my shipping notice...but its coming via UPS.

I can't remember Pulse ever using anyone other than FedEx...

Regardless, I am excited!
Relatively new change - I had a bunch of stuff ship in November and it was 50/50 UPS/Fedex, sometimes even different packages arriving the same day. Shipping these days is so weird.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”