Sentinel Marvel figures (Iron Man and Spider-Man)

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
User avatar
CaptainRon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 2909
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:29 am

Re: Sentinel Marvel figures (Iron Man and Spider-Man)

Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:49 pm

christianpyro wrote:Today it was announced that there will be a restock of the Sentinel Peter B Parker in October. Both versions deluxe (with giant head statue) and regular. The announcement is below:

https://ameblo.jp/sen-ti-nel-info/entry ... 74dsMkd0UI

So all of you that had your Zavvi order canceled, have another shot at it elsewhere.
Thanks for the heads up. HLJ.com has the new preorders up now.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
uofmrapper
I wish I had super powers
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:37 pm

Re: Sentinel Marvel figures (Iron Man and Spider-Man)

Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:19 pm

christianpyro wrote:Today it was announced that there will be a restock of the Sentinel Peter B Parker in October. Both versions deluxe (with giant head statue) and regular. The announcement is below:

https://ameblo.jp/sen-ti-nel-info/entry ... 74dsMkd0UI

So all of you that had your Zavvi order canceled, have another shot at it elsewhere.
Yes thank you! Ordered from amiami! My Zavvi order was cancelled a couple days ago so this is great timing.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

User avatar
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: An Abandoned Toys R Us
Posts: 3217
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Sentinel Marvel figures (Iron Man and Spider-Man)

Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:55 am

Really liked this one so I ended up ordering another one to get both looks
User avatar
CaptainRon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 2909
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:29 am

Re: Sentinel Marvel figures (Iron Man and Spider-Man)

Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:48 pm

BBTS has the deluxe Peter in stock. $179 though.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
TheSameIdiot
No...really...EXACTLY the same
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Seattle
Posts: 19769
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:48 am

Re: Sentinel Marvel figures (Iron Man and Spider-Man)

Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:29 am

I've always wanted a deluxe peter. I may have to pony up and finally order myself one.
Threash
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 3522
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:57 am

Re: Sentinel Marvel figures (Iron Man and Spider-Man)

Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:17 pm

get it from a Japanese site instead, the exchange rate is vastly in our favor at this time and puts the DX version at exactly 100 dollars: https://www.anime-export.com/index.php?product=58658
Threash
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 3522
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:57 am

Re: Sentinel Marvel figures (Iron Man and Spider-Man)

Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:11 pm

Reissue is up on BBTS now.
TheJoker
Some people call him Maurice
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: NYC
Posts: 1406
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:09 pm

Re: Sentinel Marvel figures (Iron Man and Spider-Man)

Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:50 pm

The deluxe has been available from Amazon:

Sentinel - Marvel - Spider-Man Peter B. Parker (Special Version), Sentinel SV-Action https://a.co/d/aeMsbyb
User avatar
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 18312
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:13 pm

Re: Sentinel Marvel figures (Iron Man and Spider-Man)

Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:35 am

Thanks for that. Grabbed one last night.
User avatar
causelessdemon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1273
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:02 am

Re: Sentinel Marvel figures (Iron Man and Spider-Man)

Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:46 pm

I didn't get the deluxe. That gargoyle is just too big for my current display. But I picked up the regular release on Amazon. I've hardly put him down. He's so fun to pose and the hands are so full of expression. I still can't decide which torso setup I like more. I've found so many different ways to display him that I just keep him at my desk to move around randomly. He's definitely worth picking up. Image

Sent from my SM-G715U1 using Tapatalk

User avatar
christianpyro
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: WA State
Posts: 4268
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:43 am

Re: Sentinel Marvel figures (Iron Man and Spider-Man)

Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:35 pm

I think the Sentinel Peter B Parker will be figure of they year for me. There are some great figures released this year, but that one will be hard to beat.
Threash
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 3522
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:57 am

Re: Sentinel Marvel figures (Iron Man and Spider-Man)

Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:05 pm

christianpyro wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:35 pm
I think the Sentinel Peter B Parker will be figure of they year for me. There are some great figures released this year, but that one will be hard to beat.

It's from last year though :)
User avatar
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 5041
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Re: Sentinel Marvel figures (Iron Man and Spider-Man)

Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:56 pm

Threash wrote:
christianpyro wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:35 pm
I think the Sentinel Peter B Parker will be figure of they year for me. There are some great figures released this year, but that one will be hard to beat.

It's from last year though :)
Was it? I'm pretty sure I received mine from AmiAmi earlier THIS year.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

User avatar
christianpyro
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: WA State
Posts: 4268
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:43 am

Re: Sentinel Marvel figures (Iron Man and Spider-Man)

Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:20 pm

Threash wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:05 pm
christianpyro wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:35 pm
I think the Sentinel Peter B Parker will be figure of they year for me. There are some great figures released this year, but that one will be hard to beat.

It's from last year though :)
My order was fulfilled this year.

And beside, my list, my rules. LOL :lol:
Threash
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 3522
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:57 am

Re: Sentinel Marvel figures (Iron Man and Spider-Man)

Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:40 pm

Nebraska wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:56 pm
Threash wrote:
christianpyro wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:35 pm
I think the Sentinel Peter B Parker will be figure of they year for me. There are some great figures released this year, but that one will be hard to beat.

It's from last year though :)
Was it? I'm pretty sure I received mine from AmiAmi earlier THIS year.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
You might be right, I think it's from January.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”