Disney+ Wave 1 Spring/Summer 2021 - (Captain America Wings BaF)

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
Rishi_Eel
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Disney+ Wave 1 Spring/Summer 2021 - (Captain America Wings BaF)

Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:40 pm

Just found half the wave each at my local Target and Walmart. Strangely each store had the opposite figures, but good for me! Just need to find U.S. Agent to complete the set. Would not have guessed he would be the hard one to find, especially given how little he appears in the suit. I don't see any of these pegwarming, even Loki now that the show is out. Maybe just Falcon Cap, since he's packed twice.
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:23 pm

I wouldn't call Falcon Cap a pegwarmer cause even though I see him, it always looks like a case of someone bought all the others and 1 of the 2 in the case. This wave seems to be selling well
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:18 am

I think Hasbro likes packing only one figure two to a case so it lets one customer know they just missed everyone else.
RoyalCollector
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:20 pm

Made some mods to Wanda to get her closer to how she looked in the show. Refixed the crown and gave her some new hair. Gave all the reds a black wash then and repainted in black lines and detailing missing. There's metallic red on the brighter details that actually has a slightly maroon tinge that doesn't pick up in many photo's, but you can see it better in the last one.

Dorlando_calrissian
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:23 pm

Anyone else’s Loki have its right arm pop out really easy?
Soundswipe
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:00 pm

Dorlando_calrissian wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:23 pm
Anyone else’s Loki have its right arm pop out really easy?
Mine has that issue with his left arm. Poor guy was destined for the fodder drawer
Stark Resilient
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:50 pm

RoyalCollector wrote:
Made some mods to Wanda to get her closer to how she looked in the show. Refixed the crown and gave her some new hair. Gave all the reds a black wash then and repainted in black lines and detailing missing. There's metallic red on the brighter details that actually has a slightly maroon tinge that doesn't pick up in many photo's, but you can see it better in the last one.

Always a treat to see your upgrades!
RoyalCollector
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:15 pm

Stark Resilient wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:50 pm
RoyalCollector wrote:
Always a treat to see your upgrades!
Thanks Stark Resilient! :D
orpheus
Avengers Assemble

Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:34 pm

Thanks to the show, I'm actually digging this Loki. Unfortunately, the face sculpt is just slightly behind the Ragnarok/Infinity War Loki and that one's head doesn't work well on the TVA body. I do think some kind of accessory would have gone a long way.
Rishi_Eel
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:54 pm

e-rock wrote:
I wouldn't call Falcon Cap a pegwarmer cause even though I see him, it always looks like a case of someone bought all the others and 1 of the 2 in the case. This wave seems to be selling well
Yeah, I don't think there's anything wrong the figure, the extras are just get left behind. All my targets have insane amounts of AI Iron Man's and Shang-Chip's - people are buying one of each for the full wave, and the rest just keep piling up. At least I know the waves are being consistently restocked, which is nice.
drkknght64
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:25 pm

I couldn't believe of all places Gamestop had Wanda in stock and now her and Barnes are shipping. My daughter was so happy when I told her.
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Disney+ Wave 1 Spring/Summer 2021 - (Captain America Wings BaF)

Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:56 am

You don’t need me to tell you what an amazing job you do in mods/customs. You are the Royal Collector!

I was just curious how the female Loki’s were selling on eBay now that Loki show has started. I’m pretty sure the show is going to give us a female Loki variant. I slept on that figure. Is it worth the $70+?

Thwipp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rawr993
Customized

Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:12 am

Rishi_Eel wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:54 pm
e-rock wrote:
Yeah, I don't think there's anything wrong the figure, the extras are just get left behind. All my targets have insane amounts of AI Iron Man's and Shang-Chip's - people are buying one of each for the full wave, and the rest just keep piling up. At least I know the waves are being consistently restocked, which is nice.
In Australia he’s definitely a figure I’ve noticed has been left behind i was wondering if he was 2-per case.

I’m waiting on my pre order to arrive this week, but ended up buying scarlet witch & captain america when i saw them in store, both figures seem look really cool, cant wait to put together cap’s wings
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:26 pm

Outstanding modifications to Scarlet Witch, Royal Collector!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:16 pm

RoyalCollector wrote:

I LOVE what you did!

Is the hair a swap or did you make it?

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”