Fantastic Four retro figures

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
SDcomics
Smilies are my weapon of choice
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Fantastic Four retro figures

Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:13 pm

ig64 wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:03 pm
Who is the crazy colored giant character in the back left?
Tomazooma, The Totem Who Walks
StuartGreen83
Runs Around in Tights

Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:21 pm

Right now, my biggest wants for the Retro Fantastic Four are of the Four themselves: a Negative Zone uniform Mister Fantastic with alternate "stretched" arms/hands, a completely-visible Negative Zone uniform Invisible Woman, a fully flamed-on Human Torch without translucent paint, and the Thing with a Yancy Street street sign accessory like the old Toy Biz figure had. I'd also love alternate smiling heads for each of the Four based on John Byrne's artwork. I know a lot of folks want a completely invisible figure of Invisible Woman, but I just want one visible Invisible Woman that doesn't have a permanently invisible arm/hand or leg/foot. At least have some alternate hands or feet that are invisible AND visible to give us an option. Maybe we'll get the Human Torch form of Johnny as a fan channel release?

Also, I'd really love to see more villains for the Retro Fantastic Four wave or the 2022 F.F. wave. The Mole Man, Puppet Master, the Wizard, Annihilus and Trapster would be fun. I also want a new classic Doctor Doom that has "Kirby crackle" energy effect accessories, but I can wait since we just got the cool Retro figure last November.
El Honez
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:04 am

H-bird wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:44 pm
Sue me!
Here you go!

DerRabbi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:27 am

Beamish wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:41 pm
El Honez wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:28 pm
And to be fair, P could also be Puppet Master, though this would be a less exciting choice.

If/when they make Puppet Master, he has to look just like this picture - super creepy as hell.
Puppet Master is a not so hard custom with a DCD Dr Silvana and a Joker head.

spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:36 am

100ptsofarticulation wrote:"H" could still be human torch. Maybe a flamed on version.
Even if the rumors from those whove been spot on all year, turn out to be false... they wouldn't put 2 Johnny's in the same wave anyway, we may get a flamed on torch, but it'd be fan channel or store exclusive, not a part of the wave.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

DennyCrane
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:43 am

I still feel the very best classic representation of the Torch was done already, way back in MLII.
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:44 am

DennyCrane wrote:I still feel the very best classic representation of the Torch was done already, way back in MLII.
I so badly want one with lines on him

100ptsofarticulation
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:46 am

spideyboy1111 wrote:
100ptsofarticulation wrote:"H" could still be human torch. Maybe a flamed on version.
Even if the rumors from those whove been spot on all year, turn out to be false... they wouldn't put 2 Johnny's in the same wave anyway, we may get a flamed on torch, but it'd be fan channel or store exclusive, not a part of the wave.

While I agree they probably wouldn't do that. Didn't they give us 2 torches in the area wave?
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:48 am

100ptsofarticulation wrote:
spideyboy1111 wrote:

While I agree they probably wouldn't do that. Didn't they give us 2 torches in the area wave?
I assume you meant ares? That was back when they did variant running changes. That was nearly 15 years ago now

100ptsofarticulation
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:56 am

DennyCrane wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:43 am
I still feel the very best classic representation of the Torch was done already, way back in MLII.
Well that was also the only classic representation we've gotten.

I still think the best torch we've gotten was the FF classic version that came with impossible man. Unfortunately it had horrible arms with an action feature.

Also anyone remember who made that really bitchin classic human torch? I wanna say he used the red hulk Spidey but I could be wrong. I think maybe it was raynir but I'm probably wrong about that too. I just remember it being perfect.
100ptsofarticulation
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:57 am

spideyboy1111 wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:48 am
100ptsofarticulation wrote:
spideyboy1111 wrote:

I assume you meant ares? That was back when they did variant running changes. That was nearly 15 years ago now

Yes! I hate my phone!
TheSameIdiot
No...really...EXACTLY the same

Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:11 am

H-bird wrote:
I'm hopeful that with the ascendancy of the F4 in the MCU over the next decade we will have plenty of opportunity to get their entire universe of characters. Psycho-Man and High Evolutionary are a good start to get us on the way to this glorious lineup - and this doesn't even go past the 80s! (yes, I see that High Evolutionary isn't in the photo. Sue me!)

I love old posters like this, but holy cow, there is a stunning lack of diversity. Is Panther the only person of color?
H-bird
hbwrdlngiv, after secondary mutation

Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:23 am

TheSameIdiot wrote:
H-bird wrote:
I'm hopeful that with the ascendancy of the F4 in the MCU over the next decade we will have plenty of opportunity to get their entire universe of characters. Psycho-Man and High Evolutionary are a good start to get us on the way to this glorious lineup - and this doesn't even go past the 80s! (yes, I see that High Evolutionary isn't in the photo. Sue me!)

I love old posters like this, but holy cow, there is a stunning lack of diversity. Is Panther the only person of color?
Wyatt Wingfoot as well. But otherwise yeah, a decent amount of white ethnicities and alien races on display but not much else
besides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Boy Wonder
Attempting to Avoid the Void

Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:59 am

H-bird wrote:

Give me all this and I’ll die a happy man.

And Red Ghost and his apes.
Rob W
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:06 am

SDcomics wrote:
ig64 wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:03 pm
Who is the crazy colored giant character in the back left?
Tomazooma, The Totem Who Walks
WANT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”