KO Discussion

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: KO Discussion

Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:31 pm

canprime wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:24 pm
It seems like there are a couple different molds for the KO.

The middle one has Hulk's pants "wrinkle" at the top of his legs (where it meets the crotch.

Then in Guts_2010's photo, his KO Juggernaut has smooth legs at the top where it meets the crotch.

The two pics in the Guts post appear to picture the full Hasbro figure to Hulk, not the knock-off.
Thwiptster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:31 pm

GUTS_2010 wrote:A friend of mine confirmed that K.O. Juggernaut is exactly the same mold and size as 80th Hulk. His heads and boots are shrunken from the BAF/2 pack version though. His belt is different also. I have a couple on order myself. If you compare the two originals though you can see they are roughly the same size. Hulk has a wider body, but Juggernaut has larger hands and and legs. Also K.O. Jugg has nipples... ImageImage

Sent from my moto g stylus (XT2115DL) using Tapatalk
canprime wrote:
dillonpressley wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:44 am
Samael13 wrote:Wouldn't mind seeing picks of that Juggernaut next to the two-pack for comparison shots, if possible?
Taken from facebookImage

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

The middle one has Hulk's pants "wrinkle" at the top of his legs (where it meets the crotch.

Then in Guts_2010's photo, his KO Juggernaut has smooth legs at the top where it meets the crotch.

GUTS used the BaF/2-pack official Juggernaut in those photos. He doesn’t have the knockoff, yet.
GUTS_2010
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:56 am

Thwiptster wrote:
GUTS_2010 wrote:A friend of mine confirmed that K.O. Juggernaut is exactly the same mold and size as 80th Hulk. His heads and boots are shrunken from the BAF/2 pack version though. His belt is different also. I have a couple on order myself. If you compare the two originals though you can see they are roughly the same size. Hulk has a wider body, but Juggernaut has larger hands and and legs. Also K.O. Jugg has nipples... ImageImage

canprime wrote:
dillonpressley wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:44 am
Taken from facebookImage

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

GUTS used the BaF/2-pack official Juggernaut in those photos. He doesn’t have the knockoff, yet.
Yep, exactly this. Those shots are just 80th Hulk and 2pk Juggs. I was just posting for size comparison. Sadly, my bootlegs have not arrived yet.

canprime
Customized

Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:04 am

Ah got it, my mistake. I like the 2 pack Juggernaut, but still my all time favourite is the Selects version. That is a nice, huge, and HEAVY boy!!!! I could see doing some serious damage to someone if I were to hit them with him. not that I would :)

Also where are you guys getting these KOs? I know Ebay is the most common place, but is there a specific seller?

Also what seems to be the most common problems with the figure?
Samael13
is way smarter than you

Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:36 pm

That's a good comparison shot; I think I may stick with the two-pack version, for now. There's something about where the arms plug in that just looks off to me, for some reason; I do wish Juggernaut had butterfly joints, but the Hulk body just always looks slightly weird to me. I might pick it up, eventually, but I guess two-pack Juggs works for me in the meantime.
scottwerdal
HULK SMASH!

KO Discussion

Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:48 pm

orpheus wrote:Does Nota Studio Logan figures count as KO? I just got the suited Nota Studio Logan and I love it. I like it better than Mezco's stuff. Anyone know more about this company? I'd love to get my hands on the tanktop Logan they did, but it seems it's going for hot toys prices on ebay now. Here's hoping they re-release.
I’m curious about these guys as well. I’ve pre-ordered the civilian Steve Rogers fig. No idea when I’ll get him, but looking forward to checking it out and seeing how well he fits in with my collection (primarily Legends with a few imports sprinkled in sparingly).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thwiptster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:22 am

allfigurative
Avengers Assemble

Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:26 am

orpheus wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:04 pm
Does Nota Studio Logan figures count as KO? I just got the suited Nota Studio Logan and I love it. I like it better than Mezco's stuff. Anyone know more about this company? I'd love to get my hands on the tanktop Logan they did, but it seems it's going for hot toys prices on ebay now. Here's hoping they re-release.
I think he's just an unlicensed figure, not a KO, since he're not a copy of an existing licensed figure.

Nota's stuff is great though! I have their first figure, the casual MCU Captain America, and I love it. They're putting out a Winter Soldier and a 2.0 of Casual Cap next I think.

They're also in the process of working on their own in-house line.
VictorD10010
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:37 pm

SPIDERxVENOM

Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:01 pm

There's a new Mafex Thor bootleg on ebay and Ali. Curious to see if it can swap parts with the original.
maczero
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:30 pm

VictorD10010 wrote:

https://a.aliexpress.com/_m04eaQw
I bought a Howard Stark from this seller. It's not bad. The likeness is definitely there in the head sculpt. I'm actually curious how they made it. Did they sculpt it from scratch or cast it from something like a Hot Toy? I would presume it was cast but I'm not aware of any official Howard Stark figures.
VictorD10010

Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:23 pm

maczero wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:30 pm
VictorD10010 wrote:

https://a.aliexpress.com/_m04eaQw
I bought a Howard Stark from this seller. It's not bad. The likeness is definitely there in the head sculpt. I'm actually curious how they made it. Did they sculpt it from scratch or cast it from something like a Hot Toy? I would presume it was cast but I'm not aware of any official Howard Stark figures.
It's curious indeed
People that do KO are misterious and talented :?
VictorD10010

Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:17 am

piggyv01
CROM!

Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:51 am

I think I like the KO Juggernaut more than the actual one. They both have pros and cons but the KO is more dynamic.
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:20 pm

Got my KO Juggernaut. Yea, it's a mixed bag comparing him to the original. The original is bigger, but the butterfly joints on the KO are great. The leg articulation range on the Hulk mold is somewhat better as well. I was hoping I could get a better leaning-over charge motion out of the KO, but turns out I didn't try doing that with Hulk when I should have--they both get about the same leaning-over-and-headbutting pose. They're both limited in doing that pose because they both can't fully lift their legs 90 degrees up. Original can lift his legs slightly higher, but Hulk's legs bend more. The both can barely move their feet up to really enable a charging pose since the boot sculpt prevents it and they appear to use the same boots. I really can't decide which I prefer, but for $20 I absolutely can't complain and am amazed how well they made him.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”