KO Discussion

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: KO Discussion

Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:33 pm

EnigmaticClarity wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:26 pm
spideyboy1111 wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:06 pm
So with Ebay cracking down Knock-offs where do you guys currently find stuff?

Specifically, I use to be able to get Tamashii Nations effects super cheap from china one ebay, the flames for instance would be like $14 and come in any color i wanted. I could also get thunder fairly cheap. and i believe the explosions.

but thanks to ebay's crack down.. i can't find anything under $40

is there another outlet?

Hadn't heard about any ebay crackdown, but I just did a search and found plenty of cheap bootleg options still there. You're not seeing them?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/S-H-Figuarts-T ... 4103607063
oh thank you! Yeah apparently they've been cracking down.

I even searched "Tamashii nations effect" and none of that was popping up. thanks!
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:43 pm

my search was on either "tamashii effect" or something more specific like "tamashii flame effect" or "tamashii wind effect" and I found plenty.
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:46 pm

EnigmaticClarity wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:43 pm
my search was on either "tamashii effect" or something more specific like "tamashii flame effect" or "tamashii wind effect" and I found plenty.
i think me throwing "nations" in there messed it up
dillonpressley
Customized

Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:34 pm

Aliexpress is always my go to

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

dchimpy
Avengers Assemble

Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:57 am

Thanks for posting this! I think I might go for it. I take it shipping took a while?
GUTS_2010 wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:17 pm
dchimpy wrote:I saw someone in China have several Gray Hulks on ebay. Does anyone have any insight as to if these are KO's or legit? Or what the quality is like?
I did end up grabbing a Grey Hulk off of EBAY. The quality is very good overall. The plastic feels more rigid than the original release. Unfortunately mine came with 3 left hands instead of 2 & 2. He also had a minor scratch on his chest. I contacted the seller and he offered me either a 4 dollar refund or to purchase something else and he'd throw in the other right hand.ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my moto g stylus (XT2115DL) using Tapatalk
Joel
FIB

Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:11 am

GUTS_2010 wrote:
dchimpy wrote:I saw someone in China have several Gray Hulks on ebay. Does anyone have any insight as to if these are KO's or legit? Or what the quality is like?
I did end up grabbing a Grey Hulk off of EBAY. The quality is very good overall. The plastic feels more rigid than the original release. Unfortunately mine came with 3 left hands instead of 2 & 2. He also had a minor scratch on his chest. I contacted the seller and he offered me either a 4 dollar refund or to purchase something else and he'd throw in the other right hand.ImageImageImageImage

Nice. Would you mind sharing the seller’s ID? I’ve been burned a few times by less reputable sellers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GUTS_2010
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:23 pm

dchimpy wrote:Thanks for posting this! I think I might go for it. I take it shipping took a while?
GUTS_2010 wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:17 pm

Not too long actually. I'm thinking 2 weeks or so. It was actually much faster than I expected.

GUTS_2010
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:26 pm

Joel wrote:
GUTS_2010 wrote:

Nice. Would you mind sharing the seller’s ID? I’ve been burned a few times by less reputable sellers.

No problemo. Here it is.

https://ebay.com/usr/yaksanagezhou

I actually just purchased this weird 80th Grey/Outback hybrid today. They are supposedly going to put in my missing hand for the 80th version with it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Legends ... 890.l49286

Joel
FIB

Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:30 pm

GUTS_2010 wrote:
Joel wrote:
GUTS_2010 wrote:I did end up grabbing a Grey Hulk off of EBAY. The quality is very good overall. The plastic feels more rigid than the original release. Unfortunately mine came with 3 left hands instead of 2 & 2. He also had a minor scratch on his chest. I contacted the seller and he offered me either a 4 dollar refund or to purchase something else and he'd throw in the other right hand.

No problemo. Here it is.

I actually just purchased this weird 80th Grey/Outback hybrid today. They are supposedly going to put in my missing hand for the 80th version with it.

Thanks much! Saved this seller and already see a few things I'll be picking up.
GUTS_2010
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:29 pm

Joel wrote:
GUTS_2010 wrote:
Joel wrote: Nice. Would you mind sharing the seller’s ID? I’ve been burned a few times by less reputable sellers.

No problemo. Here it is.

Thanks much! Saved this seller and already see a few things I'll be picking up.
You're welcome! They definitely have some good items. I'll do an update when I get this next order in.

GUTS_2010
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri May 07, 2021 8:16 pm

Received K.O. Outback Hulk today. Pretty awesome figure. Definitely a great alternative if you want one in scale with the other 80 Anniversary sized Hulks. Came with x2 fists, x2 open hands and shirt.ImageImageImageImage

MLNUT
CROM!

Fri May 07, 2021 8:21 pm

I received my KO Dragon Man a few days ago. It only took 2 weeks to get to me. I'm very happy with him for $70. No damage, tight joints ( had to heat 2). The only thing I can see different than the original is the grey might be a tad darker. Wish I could post pics.
mister garbage
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri May 07, 2021 11:40 pm

I got my KO Dragon Man a few days ago as well, from AliExpress. LOVE this thing.
Took 35+ days to arrive, and the tracking from China is ...well, bad. But he arrived.
His R wing ball needed a little sanding to better seat in the socket, and I heated the wings to give them a better curl (like the original), but under $80 beats over $400 any day.

Edit - I can't figure out images on here anymore. I'm old and hosting stuff has changed. You can look me up on Instagram - @mistergarbage https://www.instagram.com/mistergarbage/

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”