Hasbro Pulse Premium

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
DennyCrane
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Hasbro Pulse Premium

Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:14 pm

I'd watch if they roped in Tenacious D again. Or Stan Bush for a nostalgic kick (he's got a new album--well fairly new). I was pumped when they went into "You Got The Touch" on Young Rock...I'm a mark for that song any time it's played.
Andru
CROM!

Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:21 pm

For anyone who "registered" for the event tonight, have you received your confirmation e-mail?

The directions are a little confusing...or maybe it is just me...but it seems Pulse is supposed to send an e-mail after you register so you can confirm your e-mail/reservation, and then an e-mail will follow later today with a link to the event...
Mr Fiend
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:25 pm

Andru wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:21 pm
For anyone who "registered" for the event tonight, have you received your confirmation e-mail?

The directions are a little confusing...or maybe it is just me...but it seems Pulse is supposed to send an e-mail after you register so you can confirm your e-mail/reservation, and then an e-mail will follow later today with a link to the event...
Yep, it was a mailing list link. I’ve not received the proper link yet.
maschine9
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:49 pm

Stark Resilient wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:23 pm
That had times up last week, but that was taken down. Legends is 2nd last.
Of course it is, looks Like I’ll miss out on any preorders.
GUTS_2010
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:05 pm

I went ahead and renewed my membership. Even though I only really use them sporadically, the free shipping alone makes it worthwhile. I used PayPal's "Pay in 4" so I only had to pay 12.50 today.

Sent from my moto g stylus (XT2115DL) using Tapatalk

Prophet924
Thwipp!

Hasbro Pulse Premium

Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:11 pm

The website shows that preorders for items shown were going up for all at 5 PM EST on 4/9. It mentions select preorders will be available at different times after panels for Pulse Premium members. So Pulse Premium members may not have access to everything offered at 5PM EST on Friday.

The message about reserving spot for the Premium preview party states an email confirmation coming soon then notes details on 4/8 before the event to be sent. So it may come later in the day. This process is all new so may need to be a wait and see.

This is stupid but I’m feeling the nervous clammy hand anticipation I would get at SDCC. Will I get a chance to get that exclusive or no. Man I haven’t felt this since trying to get that dad gum Ninja Turtles pack years ago. I just know they are going to throw up offer after offer I’m going to oodle and ahhh at then scramble to preorder. Those potential MMPR Turtles and anything GI Joe are giving me sweats. It’s just dumb and exciting at the same time.

Thwipp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RoboKillah
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:30 pm

DennyCrane wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:14 pm
I'd watch if they roped in Tenacious D again. Or Stan Bush for a nostalgic kick (he's got a new album--well fairly new). I was pumped when they went into "You Got The Touch" on Young Rock...I'm a mark for that song any time it's played.
The announced band, The Cybertronic Spree, is known for their covers of the Transformers soundtrack. Which makes sense, they're decked out in fairly elaborate Transformers costumes while performing.

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheCybertronicSpree/featured
TFitz
Master of Avatars

Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:35 pm

A transformer that doesn't transform isn't worth being called a transformer, right Robo?
TFitz
Master of Avatars

Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:36 pm

I got my email about 2 hours ago and watched the 11 a.m. early pre-show. All they showed was Safari Jacket Wonder Man.
BILLIUM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: Hasbro should upscale the new 80th Anniversary Captain America figure for an Ameridroid figure.

Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:39 pm

TFitz wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:36 pm
I got my email about 2 hours ago and watched the 11 a.m. early pre-show. All they showed was Safari Jacket Wonder Man.
Ibentmyman-thing
Shakespeare of Fwoosh

Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:48 pm

We just banned TFitz. He went too far this time.

Too far.
TFitz
Master of Avatars

Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:52 pm

Ibentmyman-thing wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:48 pm
We just banned TFitz. He went too far this time.

Too far.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
vicious7171
CROM!

Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:57 pm

Just a little reminder of the bottom text in Pulse's e-mail,

"*Limited quantities, while supplies last, with some items limited to 1 per customer. Hasbro Star Wars items excluded from early access."
docsilence
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:59 pm

Dangit, got me GOOD with that one. I'm not even that big on that version of his costume and I almost dropped my phone trying to open Instagram to see evidence.
TFitz
Master of Avatars

Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:13 pm

docsilence wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:59 pm
Dangit, got me GOOD with that one. I'm not even that big on that version of his costume and I almost dropped my phone trying to open Instagram to see evidence.
See? I teach people with my posts. docsilence, here learned he wants Safari Jacket Wonder Man way more than he thought he did.
original.png
original.png (206.21 KiB) Viewed 317 times

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”