Hasbro Pulse Premium

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
Buttmunch
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Hasbro Pulse Premium

Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:45 am

Maybe any exclusives for this event will go up then exclusively for premium members like the last con? Surly they have a couple of those planned for this event?
TheSameIdiot
No...really...EXACTLY the same

Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:25 am

spideyboy1111 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:09 pm
JKL-MD ReFugee wrote:I wonder how well Hasbro is expecting this to work. Surely a slew of folks are just going to reveal whatever's shown minutes later so for all the non-premium folks it won't really be like missing out on anything.
They may drop an early preorder

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I imagine most folks without premium were planning to pre-order elsewhere, anyway, so this isn't a huge advantage.
MaximumCrapping
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:00 am

If my premium membership expired, would I still be able to log in or would my account be closed?
peanut234
Super Poseable

Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:55 pm

MaximumCrapping wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:00 am
If my premium membership expired, would I still be able to log in or would my account be closed?
You could still log in, you just wouldn't have early access or get the invites to events but you could still order off of the website.
maschine9
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:01 pm

So the Fan Event goes from 11a-5pm Friday? Pulsecon online had a schedule, are they waiting til Preview night to announce or did I just miss when each Brand will be featured?

I am really hoping I don’t miss out but most of the afternoon I will be driving.
JTMarsh
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:58 pm

11am EST or PST?
ZenGopher
Here comes a new challenger!

Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:08 pm

JTMarsh wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:58 pm
11am EST or PST?
The Friday Pulse Fan Fest is 11 am ET according to the Hasbro Pulse page. I have not seen a breakdown of when the Marvel Legends team will be presenting. Usually, they have that published somewhere by now (I think), but I wasn't able to find it... at least not quickly.
Stark Resilient
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:23 pm

That had times up last week, but that was taken down. Legends is 2nd last.
DennyCrane
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:39 pm

Was there even an exclusive at the last FanFest? I think this is just a fan virtual event (since it can't be an attending one just yet). This isn't PulseCon and we're not yet to convention season, so I'm only expecting reveals and preorders, not super limited exclusives. I'm sure there will be the customary Walmart & Target drops with hopefully a limited stock available on Pulse.
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:57 am

DennyCrane wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:39 pm
Was there even an exclusive at the last FanFest? I think this is just a fan virtual event (since it can't be an attending one just yet). This isn't PulseCon and we're not yet to convention season, so I'm only expecting reveals and preorders, not super limited exclusives. I'm sure there will be the customary Walmart & Target drops with hopefully a limited stock available on Pulse.
There is already expected to be a number of Transformers Pulse exclusives (at least 5+ I believe) so I wouldn’t be surprised to see the same from other brands.

I don’t think there will be any FanFest exclusives per se but I will think we will see Pulse exclusives for the other brands as well to justify that premium membership.

Whatever the GI Joe Major Bludd thing turns out to be, it appears Hasbro already has stock as well for the event.

I’m just going to re-up now to be safe, the leaked / confirmed Transformers stuff is enough for me to justify it.
fac
Avengers Assemble

Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:19 am

They have the "Happy Hour" Thursday for Pulse Premium folks - maybe any Pulse exclusives will go on sale Thursday evening for Premium and after the Friday event for everyone else?
Rish Outfield
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:51 am

I went ahead and re-upped too. I had been planning on doing it sometime, and if I can get even one figure on Friday without having to do battle with thousands of others (ala GI Joe), it's one less headache.
DennyCrane
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:01 pm

I'm still debating. I missed the "freebee" period and have seen a lot of "is it worth it" discussion since then. It's only been the last couple events that Pulse has been pushing the perks. This even could be the make or break tie winner. I know they have a cutoff (probably already expired) but didn't they quietly "push" the deadline during PulseCon? I know I could've done it right up to Friday (I think). But the event itself was just "ok" with the highlights being the guests (esp. Cullen/Welker & T-D). And the exclusives were mostly store not even Pulse. I tend to order enough at a time the free shipping kicks in anyway. Decisions decisions.
hotep_nefti
I wish I had super powers

Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:01 pm

Until I can use PayPal to pay for pre-orders, I won't be doing Pulse Premium. I like the option of paying immediately and just driving on.
docsilence
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:49 pm

Put me in the boat of wondering also if there's any reason to jump on the "happy hour" bit tonight. I'm sure I'll be preordering like a maniac tomorrow, but I don't feel like spending my Thursday evening watching fluff. I did re-up my membership because I get enough from them that the free shipping alone saves me money, but I don't want to watch a concert, I just want to give them my money and buy some action figures.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”