Official Toys on Sale Thread

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Official Toys on Sale Thread

Mon May 03, 2021 8:34 pm

CaptainRon wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 11:04 pm
My Walmarts can’t clearance the mass void of nothingness that is their action figure aisle. Literally never see a clearance. Neil deGrasse Tyson gives lectures on our toy aisles.
YUP.
TheeCollector
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 04, 2021 3:30 am

Nothing wrote:
CaptainRon wrote:
My Walmarts can’t clearance the mass void of nothingness that is their action figure aisle.
sounds like my kinda place.
Damn it. I’ll admit I laughed at Nothing.
Bashbash99
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 04, 2021 2:31 pm

This probably goes without saying but Target has some star wars stuff on sale today. Deluxe Boba for $24, pre-orders for Zero and General Lando for $16. A few other vintage collection, etc. Gamestop has some stuff on sale too but i didn't really find any of it noteworthy given that the sale price is more in line with regular prices at other places.
CaptainRon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 04, 2021 3:55 pm

TheeCollector wrote:
Nothing wrote:
CaptainRon wrote:
My Walmarts can’t clearance the mass void of nothingness that is their action figure aisle.
Puns for days!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 04, 2021 4:55 pm

Bashbash99 wrote:This probably goes without saying but Target has some star wars stuff on sale today. Deluxe Boba for $24, pre-orders for Zero and General Lando for $16. A few other vintage collection, etc. Gamestop has some stuff on sale too but i didn't really find any of it noteworthy given that the sale price is more in line with regular prices at other places.
I love how they have Boba on sale, but he's not in stock.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

causelessdemon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 04, 2021 5:25 pm

I just went back to working for Wal-mart. (I'm a glutton for punishment, apparently, but $23/hr screams DO IT!)

Nothing but Thunderstrike on the shelf... until I happened. Put out a case of HoX and will likely stock the Shang Chi case from the bins. The problem: the tags on the shelf read Avengers Gamerverse or Venom legends... so, you know, inexperienced stockers read a sku and think they can only stock what's on the tag. It's the same price. It's the same line. But they don't know better. The mods only change about 6 months apart. And that's if you're lucky.

With legends constantly changing, we all know that's not enough. I wish I could get more Walmart people to understand the flow of assortments like this. It's back stock out of the back and it's sales! I literally had to convince myself not to buy that whole X-men case since I already completed that wave.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Seasick Pirate
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Tue May 04, 2021 6:00 pm

So when we find empty pegs we should remove the tags? Got it!
Nothing
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue May 04, 2021 6:07 pm

TheeCollector wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 3:30 am
Nothing wrote:
CaptainRon wrote:
hahaha :lol:
Falling Downer
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed May 05, 2021 6:47 am

Unless it's an Amazon or Dorkside sale, there's no point in getting excited about it in my area.

As others have said, there's nothing Hasbro-related on the pegs at any of my stores. One Walmart had a lone Thunderstrike about a month ago, but even that's gone now. Other than that, I haven't seen any Legends since happening upon a HoX/PoX X-Men wave at the end of February. Even the Spider-Verse wave dried up really quick around here.

I'm used to the SW Black and G.I. Joe pegs being consistently empty, but not even seeing any Legends or Generations Transformers anymore is very strange.
BILLIUM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: Hasbro should upscale the new 80th Anniversary Captain America figure for an Ameridroid figure.

Wed May 05, 2021 7:23 am

The only Marvel Legend I saw Saturday at my local Wal*Mart was a lone A.I. Tony Stark. I've never seen it so empty there. And I keep seeing the same 2017 Ms. Marvel and 2016 Namor at Walgreens. I really hope any future exclusives will plentiful and available online, since the local stores don't have anything much to offer anymore, sadly.
Raybot
Swears it's 6 inches

Wed May 05, 2021 7:57 am

I’ve got two Walmart’s nearby. One’s an action figure deadzone. The only time in the last 2 years they had ML stocked to any degree was this one time they ordered in what must have been 8 cases of the AOA wave. I did pick up a Heavy Metal Batman for $11 there last week though.

The other one gets in ML all the time but half of what’s on the shelf has terribly bad return swaps that stick around for weeks. Saw a broken McFarlane Metal Gear Ninja filling in for a HoX Professor X the other day.
Nik
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Thu May 06, 2021 9:59 pm

Target has an online only deal of 15 bucks off of a 50 dollar purchase, I can't find anything on there I don't already have, but maybe y'all will get some use out of it.
rwsharpjr
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu May 06, 2021 11:15 pm

Nik wrote:Target has an online only deal of 15 bucks off of a 50 dollar purchase, I can't find anything on there I don't already have, but maybe y'all will get some use out of it.
Hey, where did you see this offer?

Wonder if it's targeted(ha!)?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Blackagar Boltagon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu May 06, 2021 11:19 pm

It's a Target Circle deal. It expires on May 9.
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu May 06, 2021 11:21 pm

I see it too, but only for in-store pickup. Which dramatically limits what you can get, but most stores should have the Shang-Chi wave in stock, so it's good for that.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”