Official Toys on Sale Thread

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
Threash
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Official Toys on Sale Thread

Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:09 am

Yeah Target has always been the one that cancels pre orders, Amazon too. Wal-Mart hasn't as far as I can remember.
MarvelLegendsMan
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:16 am

Speaking of Target, where are the recent Legends waves on Target? Neither the Puff Adder BAF wave or the Khonshu wave are available on Target, are they?

If they stop carrying Legends, that's going to really stink. Target and Dorkside were the two most consistent places to offer discounts.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Nothing
CROM!

Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:24 am

Target prolly in negotiations with distribution. These Black Panther and X-men randos (Bonebreaker, Controller, and Thor L&T waves) are barely moving.

This happens every few waves when things like Eternals don't sell. We know that Target misses or else barely stocks like every fourth wave. Same with Star Wars Black. Their prices have also been all over the place with individual singles.
Ash Talon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:26 am

The “Target is dropping ML” panic again? What day is it? You can almost set your calendar by these fears.
NorrinRadd
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:00 am

This might not be news, I’ve been out of the loop. But I just scored 10 diff Marvel legends figures for 63 bucks shipped via GameStop online.
Nik
CROM!

Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:39 am

NorrinRadd wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:00 am
This might not be news, I’ve been out of the loop. But I just scored 10 diff Marvel legends figures for 63 bucks shipped via GameStop online.
Thanks for the heads-up, looks like they finally applied their in-store clearance sale to their online clearance stuff. I had over 100 bucks worth of Hiya, Vintage Collection, Lightning Collection, McFarlane and Legends in my cart, but seeing as how it's Christmastime, I had to be reasonable and pare it down to just enough to get free shipping.

Hella happy to finally have Surtur on the way for a good price. I also grabbed Hammerhead, A.I.M. Supreme, McFarlane JLU Flash and 3.75 Retro Elektra all for 65 bucks shipped.
mrboshek
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:41 pm

Anyone know if GameStop will accept a return or exchange on clearance figure? DCC animated figure with a broken knee. The tray held the parts tightly together and I didn't notice the separation until I opened.
NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:05 pm

mrboshek wrote:
Anyone know if GameStop will accept a return or exchange on clearance figure? DCC animated figure with a broken knee. The tray held the parts tightly together and I didn't notice the separation until I opened.
they'll give you a replacement figure not a return. i bought a figure from them last year and it broke, i emailed them and they sent out a new one and they let me keep the broken one.

since this is a clearance item i don't know if that rule applies if they have that item still in stock. just check with them and see what happens.
good luck
mrboshek
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:24 pm

NEW BATMAN wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:05 pm
mrboshek wrote:
they'll give you a replacement figure not a return. i bought a figure from them last year and it broke, i emailed them and they sent out a new one and they let me keep the broken one.

since this is a clearance item i don't know if that rule applies if they have that item still in stock. just check with them and see what happens.
good luck
I bought my figure in store and was told all sales final on clearance. When I pointed out nothing says so on any of the clearance signs, they started to spin towards no returns on collectibles or special promotions, and so on.
On the bright side, I was able to take this newly bought DCC Animated Catwoman and combine the good parts with my broken first release Catwoman. Now I have one full, but mismatched Catwoman plus a couple new head sculpts. I have terrible luck with these Catwoman figures. My first figure's elbow broke while in storage. Too bad I had to use the old pinned hips.
I think I'm officially done with GameStop. I definitely won't be buying anything too expensive from them.
StjJames
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:10 pm

Walgreens Marvel Legends exclusives are on sale again for $17.24 on their website.
johngomez
Runs Around in Tights

Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:11 pm

Is there a current coupon for DeepDiscount.com? Reloading some of my DS preorders over there.
fingfangfoom
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:12 am

Walgreens.com has Binary, Jigsaw, Nova, Zemo & Quasar for $17.24 each.
jakey-jake
The Machine!!!

Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:21 pm

Wish they would add sentry to that list. Ship to store is free and pretty convenient
Mr potatohead
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:08 pm

johngomez wrote:
Is there a current coupon for DeepDiscount.com? Reloading some of my DS preorders over there.
You can try the 10% off with email signup that pops up. Pre-orders aren't in the list of what's excluded. Otherwise they rarely do discounts for pre-orders anymore.

The 1-time-use per account, 10% off codes that included preorders: DEEP10, PLUNGE, 65BT4X2D4. The 2 Bold are most likely to still work as they've been around for years.

There was also a $5 off $30 code a while back: 52UM9H5Z5 that may or may not still be valid.

Blackagar Boltagon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:53 pm

Mr potatohead wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:08 pm
johngomez wrote:
You can try the 10% off with email signup that pops up. Pre-orders aren't in the list of what's excluded. Otherwise they rarely do discounts for pre-orders anymore.

The 1-time-use per account, 10% off codes that included preorders: DEEP10, PLUNGE, 65BT4X2D4. The 2 Bold are most likely to still work as they've been around for years.

There was also a $5 off $30 code a while back: 52UM9H5Z5 that may or may not still be valid.

Thanks for posting those. I tried the $5 off $30, but it was expired. Apparently I had already used PLUNGE, but DEEP10 worked for me. I was hoping to use them on Blob, but DD wouldn't do free shipping on him.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”