Official Toys on Sale Thread

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Official Toys on Sale Thread

Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:46 am

All of my preorders were for Hasbro stuff that was months away, Diamond Select, and NECA. So far, besides the Marvel Select, everything has been in stock elsewhere, so I don’t know if waiting it out is the best move. And even with Marvel Select, people are reporting that their Red Hulk orders are getting canceled at several other outlets. I know it doesn’t help them to cancel, but it seems like they’re also beyond a point where keeping my orders is actually helping.
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:11 am

Dorkside has some Iron Man Hall of Armor Pops on sale. I have never collected that line, but I have been tempted. The sale was enough to get me to try some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nik
CROM!

Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:20 am

mrboshek wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:31 pm
If anyone is interested, Amazon has the Jim Lee X-Men Trading Cards book at 13.59, close to half off. It's roughly 6" x 7", a little smaller than I expected since I didn't read the details. I may have trashed my old cards, although I can't specifically remember doing so. I can't find them amongst my other cards.
Thanks for this, I ordered it Sunday and got it today and it's fantastic. It even comes with 4 trading cards and the inside of the dust jacket is a super cool poster. I usually trash any dust jackets that I get, so that's a very nice bonus. Plus it has a foreword by Ed Piskor and an introduction by Bob Budiansky, which is damn near worth the price of admission itself.
Handsome
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:28 am

I still have the full set of the Jim Lee cards, plus X-Men series 2 and a few others.

I still kind of want to get that book though, just because it has some extra Jim Lee cards that weren't in the original set.
september_death
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:07 am

Not ML, but got some NECA stuff from Forbidden Planet’s online sale. Not as much in stock as I’d have wanted, but considering they’re never on sale, anything helps.

My wallet is officially dead.
Odowan
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:59 am

Ash Talon wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:34 am
I only had one preorder open with Dorkside when all this hoopla hit the fan. A Beast Kingdom Iron Knight figure. And they just shipped it. So they're still getting stuff in. I understand people having trepidations about Dorkside, but it can't help Dorkside's financial situation if everyone starts cancelling all their preorders with them. I highly doubt they'd run payment for preorders unless the product actually arrives. Prepaid Paypal payments aside.
No, but if they're having troubles, and remaining silent in the face of all the bad buzz they've gotten, then it's their fault. If all will be well, the very least they could do is reassure customers that they're getting things sorted out. If not, then the reasonable assumption is that they're a sinking ship that it's time to abandon. When it's our money on the line, we need assurances that it's going to be handled well.
DerRabbi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:47 am

They cancelled my loose Konshu order and credited my account immediately. So at least there is that. Still have 1 last very old preorder.
DaThing
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:32 pm

My retro Beast order from Pulse is out for delivery but there's been no movement on my Mojoworld and Toad.
pakledjim
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:15 pm

McFarlane toys is doing 12 days of Christmas sales. Today all multi figure sets are half price. The 2 packs are 20$
Mr potatohead
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:15 pm

Amazon "Get 3 For the Price of 2" sale. Some stuff is already on marked down.

https://amzn.to/3VkfzmF
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:56 pm

Not sure if Ulik has been on sale before, but he is now: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Marvel-Legen ... /787497009
pakledjim
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:35 pm

There’s a store called “Ocean State Job Lot” that has the retro FF figures for 12.99$. I saw all but Torch.
Boy Wonder
Attempting to Avoid the Void

Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:55 pm

JPC wrote:
Not sure if Ulik has been on sale before, but he is now: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Marvel-Legen ... /787497009
Thanks a ton! I have the SDCC version so didn’t want to drop full price on this one, but he has enough little upgrades that I definitely wanted him.
maczero
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:01 pm

JPC wrote:
I remember people were going nuts for Ulik during his pre-order thinking that was their only shot at him. :lol:
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:43 pm

Did someone tell Thor-El Ulik was on sale?

I seem to remember he was deciding to pursue it.

Great figure. Happy I paid full price and on a deal is even better for those who haven’t jumped on.

Thwipp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”