Official Toys on Sale Thread

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 3562
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 9:23 pm

Re: Official Toys on Sale Thread

Sun May 22, 2022 7:12 pm

I miss those two stores. When I signed my lease in LA there was a Suncoast very close to my apartment, but two weeks later after I had moved in it was closed. And I still think about it every time I walk by that spot in the mall. All the purchases that could have been! :(
User avatar
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 11323
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:17 am

Re: Official Toys on Sale Thread

Sun May 22, 2022 7:18 pm

JPC wrote:I miss those two stores. When I signed my lease in LA there was a Suncoast very close to my apartment, but two weeks later after I had moved in it was closed. And I still think about it every time I walk by that spot in the mall. All the purchases that could have been! :(
Was it the Fox Hills mall? When I moved to LA in 2004 it had one, but it left a year or 2 before I moved back to Ohio in 2011

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

User avatar
Diddy310
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 4309
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:10 pm

Re: Official Toys on Sale Thread

Sun May 22, 2022 7:46 pm

Target has Morlun for 6.50, Xialing and High Evolutionary for 9.xx, and Legion for 11.50
User avatar
Bashbash99
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1283
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:38 pm

Re: Official Toys on Sale Thread

Sun May 22, 2022 8:10 pm

Diddy310 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 7:46 pm
Target has Morlun for 6.50, Xialing and High Evolutionary for 9.xx, and Legion for 11.50
fwiw they also have the con exclusive hoth han/leia set for like $23. general lando is also marked down along with Hondo ohnaka.

i think the dc markdowns are noted in that forum's sale thread
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 3562
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 9:23 pm

Re: Official Toys on Sale Thread

Sun May 22, 2022 8:12 pm

spideyboy1111 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 7:18 pm
JPC wrote:I miss those two stores. When I signed my lease in LA there was a Suncoast very close to my apartment, but two weeks later after I had moved in it was closed. And I still think about it every time I walk by that spot in the mall. All the purchases that could have been! :(
Was it the Fox Hills mall? When I moved to LA in 2004 it had one, but it left a year or 2 before I moved back to Ohio in 2011
Burbank!
User avatar
GrumpyMatt
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: WNY
Posts: 748
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:40 pm

Re: Official Toys on Sale Thread

Sun May 22, 2022 9:28 pm

A lot of the Super7 GI Joe 5-points are a part of the sale, too. Destro for less than $7 was tempting but I'm really trying to cut back.
Threash
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 3394
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:57 am

Re: Official Toys on Sale Thread

Sun May 22, 2022 9:45 pm

GrumpyMatt wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 9:28 pm
A lot of the Super7 GI Joe 5-points are a part of the sale, too. Destro for less than $7 was tempting but I'm really trying to cut back.
Same, I had all of them in my cart then it hit me that i really don't need want or like those at any price.
User avatar
Nik
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 649
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:29 pm

Re: Official Toys on Sale Thread

Mon May 23, 2022 12:06 am

TheSameIdiot wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 6:19 am
Damn, Nik. Is your taste still god-tier?

Suncoast used to stock the hell out of Joyride's Halo: Combat Evolved line. I bought like 20 figures from them one day.
Ha! Thanks, I owe it to my parents, they would watch things like Alien, Akira and Heavy Metal after I was supposed to be in bed, but of course I would sneak out and watch from a hidden place and get completely traumatized, in the best way. I count myself very lucky that I was raised by 2 geeks in the 80s, not everyone is as fortunate.
User avatar
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 11323
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:17 am

Re: Official Toys on Sale Thread

Mon May 23, 2022 5:31 pm

JPC wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 8:12 pm
spideyboy1111 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 7:18 pm
JPC wrote:I miss those two stores. When I signed my lease in LA there was a Suncoast very close to my apartment, but two weeks later after I had moved in it was closed. And I still think about it every time I walk by that spot in the mall. All the purchases that could have been! :(
Was it the Fox Hills mall? When I moved to LA in 2004 it had one, but it left a year or 2 before I moved back to Ohio in 2011
Burbank!
oh nice, i may have been to that one once
User avatar
Nik
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 649
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:29 pm

Re: Official Toys on Sale Thread

Tue May 24, 2022 10:48 pm

Target has a 50% off sale going on right now, Nintendo stuff, MOTU, Mcfarlane DC and a few Legends.
User avatar
Ash Talon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Los Angeles - City of Fallen Angels
Posts: 10944
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:01 am

Re: Official Toys on Sale Thread

Wed May 25, 2022 1:29 am

I don't even remember a Suncoast in Burbank, and I've been out here since the mid 90s. But I'm old, so I probably just forgot about it. It was in the mall? I remember a KB Toys in the Burbank mall. I do remember trekking out to the Suncoast in the Northridge mall for some Armies of Earth stuff.
User avatar
maczero
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:14 pm

Re: Official Toys on Sale Thread

Wed May 25, 2022 2:34 am

I received an offer of $10 off purchases totaling $60 or more from Target. Combined it with the 50% off sale on select figures and came away with some pretty good deals.
User avatar
Bashbash99
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1283
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:38 pm

Re: Official Toys on Sale Thread

Wed May 25, 2022 3:23 am

Amazon has high evolutionary for around $9. I assume price matching target altho legion is still full price
User avatar
ig64
Hot Female Designated Assassin Droid
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 7054
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:58 am

Re: Official Toys on Sale Thread

Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:28 pm

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/has ... ales-event

Power day sales event on Hasbro, 40% off $75 or more on select items.
User avatar
H-bird
hbwrdlngiv, after secondary mutation
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 9617
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 1:35 am

Re: Official Toys on Sale Thread

Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:29 pm

Great sale. Just bought a bunch of stuff I'd been holding out on.

I see the X-Force pack listed as one of the eligible items but Sold Out. I wonder if it actually went back up for sale?

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”