Official Toys on Sale Thread

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Official Toys on Sale Thread

Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:43 pm

Picked up some AoA Magnetos for fodder, but came across the He-Man/Battle Cat set for $15 and couldn’t pass it up!
ig64
Hot Female Designated Assassin Droid

Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:41 pm

My Target had this fantastic deal on AoA Rogue. Don’t think she’ll last long at this price.

zodach
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:04 pm

That Target retail price is crazy!
PharOOO
Avengers Assemble

Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:37 pm

lol. Those are ALWAYS the "clearance" prices I see at my local Target while some of you guys are scooping up figures for $5-10 bucks.

I need Legion & Cyclops to go on sale so I can complete series 2. I'm still missing Sunfire from series 1 but then, I'll have a complete AoA collection purchased entirely through sales.
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:27 pm

Check Ross for AoA Sunfire. Saw a few of him right before Christmas.
Nothing
CROM!

Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:15 pm

Jackpot! variety pack.

$9.44 on that Kro.
CO_Alex
CROM!

Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:32 am

Nothing wrote:Jackpot! variety pack.

$9.44 on that Kro.
Awesome discount. For $9.44 I would pick him up, lol. I’ve hit three Targets in the past two days looking for the McFarlane Movie Batman and only one store had Eternals for $13.99 and the other stores still had them at full price. I’ll be surprised to see them move for $13.99.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Raybot
Swears it's 6 inches

Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:35 am

My Targets moved the Eternals over to the clearance shelves and…kept them at full price. Same with AOA Cyclops.

Oddly FF Reed, AOA Magneto and AOA Rogue got marked down to $16.09 when they all seem more desirable than the other leftovers.
PharOOO
Avengers Assemble

Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:47 am

JPC wrote:
Thank you for the tip, JPC. Unfortunately, I don't have any Ross stores where I live.

I really like AoA but never wanted to pay full price for any of the characters so I've been slowly picking them off at heavily discounted prices.

Initially, I purchased Wolverine & Jean for $5 during Walmart's clearance last year and effectively got Dark Beast for free during some Target sale last year, I think it was spending $100, get $20 off.

I took advantage of a recent Target's buy 2, get 1 free sale and purchased Magneto, Rogue, and Iceman.
I also had a $15 gift card (for my cancelled Y2 Batman orders) and some Circle cash back. Combining all that along with using Rakuten and my credit card's 1.5% cash back, I got all 3 for a little over $8 each.

While on the AoA kick, I also ordered Morph from HasbroToyShop's eBay store for $11.49, X-Man for $9.99 and from Gamestop, Wildchild for $9.99.

Most recently, I picked up Sabretooth and Shadowcat from another Gamestop sale for around $14 which included the original sale price plus an extra $10 off when you spend over $100.

Anyway, Cyclops and Legion should be hitting some sort of reasonable sale price sooner or later too.
Ninjak
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:57 am

My Target has the new FF Wave on sale for… wait for it… a whopping 15% Off! And they only have Sue and Reed. They had a few Things for a while, but those all sold at full price, and they never had Johnny at all.
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:20 pm

PharOOO wrote:
JPC wrote:
Thank you for the tip, JPC. Unfortunately, I don't have any Ross stores where I live.

I really like AoA but never wanted to pay full price for any of the characters so I've been slowly picking them off at heavily discounted prices.

Initially, I purchased Wolverine & Jean for $5 during Walmart's clearance last year and effectively got Dark Beast for free during some Target sale last year, I think it was spending $100, get $20 off.

I took advantage of a recent Target's buy 2, get 1 free sale and purchased Magneto, Rogue, and Iceman.
I also had a $15 gift card (for my cancelled Y2 Batman orders) and some Circle cash back. Combining all that along with using Rakuten and my credit card's 1.5% cash back, I got all 3 for a little over $8 each.

While on the AoA kick, I also ordered Morph from HasbroToyShop's eBay store for $11.49, X-Man for $9.99 and from Gamestop, Wildchild for $9.99.

Most recently, I picked up Sabretooth and Shadowcat from another Gamestop sale for around $14 which included the original sale price plus an extra $10 off when you spend over $100.

Anyway, Cyclops and Legion should be hitting some sort of reasonable sale price sooner or later too.
Legion was on sale at GS about a month ago for around $15. I grabbed 3 of them for prison escapee fodder then.
misguidedgeek
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:31 pm

Been eyeing the Revelation Battlecat, not collecting the line, but I already had He-Man and Skeletor. Even at $20 on Target clearance I didn't want to buy, but decided to double check the price at the scanner and it came up as $12! Double check those clearance prices if you are not already.
PharOOO
Avengers Assemble

Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:00 pm

SalemCrow wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:20 pm
PharOOO wrote:
JPC wrote:

Legion was on sale at GS about a month ago for around $15. I grabbed 3 of them for prison escapee fodder then.
I'm not sure how I missed that sale but I'll definitely keep a lookout for a similar price. Thank you!
GrumpyMatt
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:10 pm

misguidedgeek wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:31 pm
Been eyeing the Revelation Battlecat, not collecting the line, but I already had He-Man and Skeletor. Even at $20 on Target clearance I didn't want to buy, but decided to double check the price at the scanner and it came up as $12! Double check those clearance prices if you are not already.
Yeah, saw a pile of these marked $11.99 at a local Target last night. I didn't pay close to $39.99 for mine but to see so many for so cheap still hurt a little bit.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:55 pm

Revelations Battle Cat is still full price by me. I've been checking pretty regularly for a drop. I don't think the stock they have will last long enough to hit $12.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”