Official Toys on Sale Thread

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Official Toys on Sale Thread

Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:51 pm

Vulture showed up in Omaha on Monday.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ash Talon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:54 pm

Just a heads up with the Target Circle offer. I bought two Classified figures (movie Scarlet and Akiko). Because I signed in at checkout (via my phone #), it automatically applied my offer to one of the figures. Didn't realize it until later in the day. So it used my offer without asking me. Was going to save it for something higher priced. So be careful at checkout if you're trying to save your offer but are buying another toy before it.
maczero
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:34 pm

Ash Talon wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:54 pm
Just a heads up with the Target Circle offer. I bought two Classified figures (movie Scarlet and Akiko). Because I signed in at checkout (via my phone #), it automatically applied my offer to one of the figures. Didn't realize it until later in the day. So it used my offer without asking me. Was going to save it for something higher priced. So be careful at checkout if you're trying to save your offer but are buying another toy before it.
There may be a way to avoid this. Go under "My Wallet" in the app. You should see your selected offers. Click on your offers. They should appear with an "X" next to each offer. I assume if you click on the X then it removes it from your wallet and the offer will not be applied to your purchase. You should be able to select the offer again at anytime prior to the offer expiration date. Personally, I don't want to fool with it but those of you who like to live dangerously can give it a shot.
ig64
Hot Female Designated Assassin Droid

Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:39 pm

Yeah, you can activate and re-activate those Target Circle offers as needed during the entire period. It's a good way to prevent against using a one-time coupon prematurely.
Capman
Amalgam version of "Bat America"

Official Toys on Sale Thread

Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:23 am

GameStop was having a 20% off sale in store today (definitely on ML, maybe action figures as a whole). Found a full case of the Ursa Major wave, but I just grabbed Ultron. Between the sale and $5 off coupon, I nabbed him for $14 after tax.
DanMan
Runs Around in Tights

Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:23 pm

The Gamestop sale is for Power Up Rewards Pro members only, and includes a weird mix of figures. For Legends it's not everything, and includes some older ones, like Hydro Man, but then some new ones like Endgame Thor. Other newer ones like some of the Eternals and some of the X-Men: AoA waves are sold out online, but you might find some good deals in store. Full list is here.
Mr potatohead
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:40 pm

How do you use the Target offer in store? Does it come up when you enter your phone # at checkout?
ig64
Hot Female Designated Assassin Droid

Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:43 pm

Mr potatohead wrote:
How do you use the Target offer in store? Does it come up when you enter your phone # at checkout?
Yes, if you’ve activated the coupon on your Target Circle wallet, it will automatically apply it at checkout when you enter your phone number.
Mr potatohead
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:50 pm

ig64 wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:43 pm
Mr potatohead wrote:
Yes, if you’ve activated the coupon on your Target Circle wallet, it will automatically apply it at checkout when you enter your phone number.
Thank you very much for the info.
Capman
Amalgam version of "Bat America"

Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:31 pm

DanMan wrote:The Gamestop sale is for Power Up Rewards Pro members only, and includes a weird mix of figures. For Legends it's not everything, and includes some older ones, like Hydro Man, but then some new ones like Endgame Thor. Other newer ones like some of the Eternals and some of the X-Men: AoA waves are sold out online, but you might find some good deals in store. Full list is here.
Thanks for sharing (and the clarification)!
Mr potatohead
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:43 pm

Argh! Finally found GI Joe Breaker in store and even though I have the 25% off coupon in my saved offers it wouldn't take it off. A window said I needed to go online. WTF?! I bought it anyway in case my preorder gets cancelled.
Nothing
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:50 pm

Found three more Happy Hogan sets on clearance yesterday for $15.89.

087-16-9841

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory- ... 87-16-9841

really weird that they're all showing $52.99 in my area.
maczero
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:29 pm

Mr potatohead wrote:
Argh! Finally found GI Joe Breaker in store and even though I have the 25% off coupon in my saved offers it wouldn't take it off. A window said I needed to go online. WTF?! I bought it anyway in case my preorder gets cancelled.
Were you pressed for time? I would've taken the purchase to guest services and had them apply the offer.
Mr potatohead
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:46 pm

maczero wrote:
Mr potatohead wrote:
Were you pressed for time? I would've taken the purchase to guest services and had them apply the offer.
Yeah, I was on lunch break. I did do chat with Target.com later and the rep said it wasn't eligible, though he didn't answer me why. He did give me an $11 gift card though, plus for some reason I got a $5 gift card with the initial purchase so at least I got something for my trouble.
rwsharpjr
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:19 pm

Mr potatohead wrote:
maczero wrote:
Mr potatohead wrote:
Yeah, I was on lunch break. I did do chat with Target.com later and the rep said it wasn't eligible, though he didn't answer me why. He did give me an $11 gift card though, plus for some reason I got a $5 gift card with the initial purchase so at least I got something for my trouble.
The $5 gift card promo probably overruled the 25% off promo.

They don't stack.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”