Official Toys on Sale Thread

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Official Toys on Sale Thread

Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:03 pm

zodach wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:32 pm
I think I maxed out the $25 off promo after 10 orders. Yep, I have a lot of nice discounts on upcoming waves, that is if Target doesn't cancel them. It's definitely worth it for 25% discounts across the board. I can't believe the new Spawn figures hit today also. That is great timing!

How did you get to TEN orders? Are you a Power Rangers/GI Joe/Marvel/WWE/Star Wars/Jurassic Park/DC Multiverse/Paw Patrol//Barbie/Frozen collector all rolled up into one? :shock:
zodach
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:09 pm

You don't want to know how much stuff I collect, but Ursa Major wave came back in stock (big risk of Target canceling those at this point). I held out on the Shang-Chi wave until this offer. I reordered Age of Apocalypse, Infinity Saga (what was available), DC Multiverse, and a handful of Star Wars Black Series I had previously preordered at Target for full price, so I canceled the earlier orders. Also Spawn dropped today which filled up 1 1/2 orders.
Sloth15
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:13 pm

zodach wrote:You don't want to know how much stuff I collect, but Ursa Major wave came back in stock (big risk of Target canceling those at this point). I held out on the Shang-Chi wave until this offer. I reordered Age of Apocalypse, Infinity Saga (what was available), DC Multiverse, and a handful of Star Wars Black Series I had previously preordered at Target for full price, so I canceled the earlier orders. Also Spawn dropped today which filled up 1 1/2 orders.
I feel sorry for your poor credit card after Target gets done abusing it over and over until the orders are fulfilled. It's the main reason I hate doing preorders with them.

zodach
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:30 pm

Sloth15 wrote:
I feel sorry for your poor credit card after Target gets done abusing it over and over until the orders are fulfilled. It's the main reason I hate doing preorders with them.
Get the Red Card and you won't have that problem, plus 5% off and free shipping no matter how small the order is.
Blackagar Boltagon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:49 pm

zodach wrote:
Sloth15 wrote:
Get the Red Card and you won't have that problem, plus 5% off and free shipping no matter how small the order is.
Yup, totally worth it.
Nothing
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:51 pm

I'm not sure how I feel about this. You supposedly save $25 and all it does is offset the price increase.
rwsharpjr
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:54 pm

Nothing wrote:I'm not sure how I feel about this. You supposedly save $25 and all it does is offset the price increase.
If you buy 5 @$22.99, they work out to $17.99 each.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

september_death
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Nothing wrote:I'm not sure how I feel about this. You supposedly save $25 and all it does is offset the price increase.
It’s a downer, but what’s the other option? If you’re upset about the price change, there only alternative is to buy less/stop buying at all. So the Target sale still comes up as a win to me.
Capman
Amalgam version of "Bat America"

Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:57 pm

Snuck in an order with Ultron, Stan Lee, and the Jurassic World colossal Carnotaurus for my son’s upcoming birthday. I love this thread!
Nothing
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:59 pm

rwsharpjr wrote:
If you buy 5 @$22.99, they work out to $17.99 each.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
plus an additional $1.09 in sales tax, since you want to get technical.

Yes, the one-day sale allows you to save a grand total of ~$9 off the previous MSRP when ordering 5+ figures in bulk on day1.
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:00 pm

Nothing wrote:
I'm not sure how I feel about this. You supposedly save $25 and all it does is offset the price increase.
The prices are increased either way, so you can either stop buying figures altogether due to the rising cost or just be glad the discount here makes them cheaper. I don't see much use in complaining about a sale that will make something cheaper.
Nothing
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:19 pm

e-rock wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:00 pm
Nothing wrote:
The prices are increased either way, so you can either stop buying figures altogether due to the rising cost or just be glad the discount here makes them cheaper. I don't see much use in complaining about a sale that will make something cheaper.
You're right.

I shouldn't be complaining. Awesome sale; Target is the best.
maczero
Avengers Assemble

Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:57 pm

zodach wrote:
Sloth15 wrote:
So when does Target charge your RedCard for preorders? When you order or when it ships?
theflicker
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:59 pm

maczero wrote:
zodach wrote:
Sloth15 wrote:
So when does Target charge your RedCard for preorders? When you order or when it ships?
When it ships.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

PharOOO
Runs Around in Tights

Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:08 pm

I was waiting for one of these Target sales but there actually isn't much available on the site that I want. It seems Thanos is no longer around and he's one that I wanted ... just not at full price. Oh well.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”