Iron Man Legends Ursa Major Wave

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
stack32
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Iron Man Legends Ursa Major Wave

Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:50 pm

The original delay email I received was back in June. They delayed both Ultron and Modular Armor Iron Man but there was only one button to approve. They pulled the same thing on me last year with my Kang preorder that they canceled so I chatted with customer service to confirm both were approved, not that it did any good.
Fly4v
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:08 pm

I don't delight in others feeling pain....
But I do like that Target is making a target of themselves for the ire of others.

I love when the website states "they are working hard so that everyone can share in the experience."
Yeah, the experience of disappointment.

It does not matter how polite you are, if you chat, call, or email.

Over the past seven months trying to get them to fix their shipping problems resulted in one possible success, the pre-order of Breaker, and the successful free delivery of Katy and a White Dragon followed by even worse changes to Account Management and them going back to the parade of excuses.

The guarantees from Target Customer Service that a product will ship are worthless.

Contrast that with Gamestop, free next day FedEx on items from the most recent big sale. I had asked for regular shipping and most of the order was McF figures. They broke it in to three shipments. One package was delayed three days. They called and apologized. I hadn't contacted them and I believe they spent more in shipping than I did buying the figures.

Target won't even honor the statements of their Customer Service yet.... will tie up funds on a credit card for months.
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:30 pm

Fly4v wrote:

I've gotten every Target exclusive and any other wave or set they get first for years by calling local stores. That works exceptionally well.
Fly4v
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:07 pm

EnigmaticClarity wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:30 pm
Fly4v wrote:

I've gotten every Target exclusive and any other wave or set they get first for years by calling local stores. That works exceptionally well.
Yes, being polite is always key.
It was just mentioned to preclude the assumption of rude behavior.... While fun and would be a great stress relief... very unproductive. :?

Sadly, this is not a local store issue but Target's (insert Krusty the Clown laugh for censored comment) shipping problems to my zipcode. :ugh:

That have only gotten worse after being briefly fixed. :rolleyes:
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:10 pm

Anybody's Target orders ship yet after yesterday's release date? Mine are all still unshipped despite saying they're supposed to be here by end of week.
cowboyspikex
Avengers Assemble

Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:29 pm

EnigmaticClarity wrote:
Anybody's Target orders ship yet after yesterday's release date? Mine are all still unshipped despite saying they're supposed to be here by end of week.
Same boat. I feel like I've been waiting for these forever already; it'd be nice to actually get them when they say they're arriving.
Specialton
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:51 pm

EnigmaticClarity wrote:Anybody's Target orders ship yet after yesterday's release date? Mine are all still unshipped despite saying they're supposed to be here by end of week.
I ordered a Modular Iron Man yesterday and it shipped this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:45 am

Specialton wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:51 pm
EnigmaticClarity wrote:Anybody's Target orders ship yet after yesterday's release date? Mine are all still unshipped despite saying they're supposed to be here by end of week.
I ordered a Modular Iron Man yesterday and it shipped this morning.

And I ordered a Mark 3 Iron Man yesterday and it shipped today, but everything before that is a no-go. Target's shipping is a stack--last-in, first-out. :rolleyes:
Raybot
Swears it's 6 inches

Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:30 am

EnigmaticClarity wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:45 am
And I ordered a Mark 3 Iron Man yesterday and it shipped today, but everything before that is a no-go. Target's shipping is a stack--last-in, first-out. :rolleyes:
Naw, that makes too much sense. I placed 3 separate preorders for an Ultron & a Guardman at Target. The third shipped first, followed by the third a day later, and the second never shipped at all.
zodach
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:55 am

My Stealth Iron Man’s crotch exploded just taking him out of the plastic tray. Any idea how to avoid this with a replacement or hope that Hasbro will fix this with later figures in the run?
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:29 pm

Identified a local Target who had just completed their reset by seeing that the Iron Man/Thanos set was available for order pickup early this morning. Placed an order for that, went to pick it up, and saw 8 of 8 of this wave on the pegs. I have the wave on pre-order that hasn't shipped yet, but due to Ultron being an army builder plus the stealth Iron Man's exploding crotch syndrome I picked most of it up anyway. No exploding crotch on my stealth Iron Man luckily. It did have plenty of the mystery powder all over it though.

Sucks that the stealth figure has the QC issues, but hopefully it's well under half that have it. It may be that ALL of them are weaker than usual, but the strength of any given figure depends upon how the sub-standard plastic mixed on that particular one. :?
MLNUT
CROM!

Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:30 pm

zodach wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:55 am
My Stealth Iron Man’s crotch exploded just taking him out of the plastic tray. Any idea how to avoid this
Try not to excite him too much.
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Iron Man Legends Ursa Major Wave

Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:39 pm

My Stealth Iron Man is great. Bummer about some people having issues. It’s such a beautiful figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
badguy543
CROM!

Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:49 pm

After completely wasting my Sunday, I dragged myself outside to get some air and went to take a look for the Bad Guys Wave which I had seen remnants of previously at my near by Target and wound up finding one Modular Ironman. This sent me in to a frenzy and I hit two more Targets to find more Modular Ironmen and one Hologram. Hit a Walmart on my way home and yet another Modular Ironman. After work yesterday I went to the remaining Targets and Walmarts in the city, except the eastside, with the same result, only there was a DOOM and Scientist Supreme and a Stealth Ironman. The Scientist had defects so I left him. I feel like I was one step behind and unfortunately there were no Target people around in the toys to bug to check the back and the scanners were not even registering a count nor an aisle for them. I don't even bother with staff at Walmart anymore. They are also ringing up at $19.99 still which I appreciate as well. This is my most wanted wave in awhile so i don't mind a little hunting but the strike outs have me cursing myself out for waiting so long.
TFitz
Master of Avatars

Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:52 pm

cowboyspikex wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:29 pm
EnigmaticClarity wrote:
Same boat. I feel like I've been waiting for these forever already; it'd be nice to actually get them when they say they're arriving.
Yeah I checked my banking account and they put my money back they'd taken out a couple weeks ago. No trace of the transaction at all.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”