Iron Man Legends Ursa Major Wave

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
MarvelLegendsMan
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Iron Man Legends Ursa Major Wave

Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:59 pm

EnigmaticClarity wrote:
Dorlando_calrissian wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:16 pm
I’m assuming popfindr still doesn’t work for these?

I haven't seen Target expose any Legends or Black Series figures at all via their web API since the bad guys and Disney Plus waves. Can't find this wave or any of the Infinity Saga figures, but if you call they will tell you if they're in the store.
Take this with a grain of salt, but someone I (barely) know who works at Target told me that the DPCI issue may change back eventually.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Left Field
Veteran Slugger

Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:27 pm

Not as long as Joe Classified is an exclusive.
Raybot
Swears it's 6 inches

Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:30 pm

EnigmaticClarity wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:18 pm
I haven't seen Target expose any Legends or Black Series figures at all via their web API since the bad guys and Disney Plus waves. Can't find this wave or any of the Infinity Saga figures, but if you call they will tell you if they're in the store.
For the infinity saga stuff you just need to use the tcin numbers instead of the dpci number on popfindr. Works fine. Their dpcis still work on brickseek.

Wave dpcis don’t work for this or brickseek like they used to though.
NorrinRadd
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:34 pm

So, this wave was wringing up at $22.88 apiece at Walmart today. That seems new. At least for my local Wally.
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:00 pm

Raybot wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:30 pm
For the infinity saga stuff you just need to use the tcin numbers instead of the dpci number on popfindr. Works fine. Their dpcis still work on brickseek.

Ah, you're right, thanks!
MagnusPrimal
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:57 pm

Guardianmonkey wrote:The wave just arrived from Dorkside and Stealth Iron Man's crotch exploded in packaging. Not great ...
I’m reading too many stories of this happening. I was considering picking one of these up, but all of these stories are making me nervous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Raybot
Swears it's 6 inches

Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:18 pm

MagnusPrimal wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:57 pm
I’m reading too many stories of this happening. I was considering picking one of these up, but all of these stories are making me nervous.
I’m the opposite way. When something’s liable to break I’ll double up so hopefully one will come out unbroken. The one I have so far looks great and hasn’t exploded at all though. I was kind of expecting disappointment since the last 2 Stealth Iron Man repaints did nothing for me, but the color and finish on this one is so nice it looks like a premium piece.
MagnusPrimal
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:08 pm

Why does this particular figure seem so prone to damage?

Raybot
Swears it's 6 inches

Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:49 pm

MagnusPrimal wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:08 pm
Why does this particular figure seem so prone to damage?

They might have tightened up the ball joint at the upper thigh a little. Puts a bit of strain on the spot where the barbell connects to the hip so I could see the barbell transferring enough torque to pop the seal on the lower torso if the thigh joint’s too tight or stuck. Probably doesn’t help that the slot for the repulsor discs likely weakens that seal either.
Capman
Amalgam version of "Bat America"

Iron Man Legends Ursa Major Wave

Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:02 pm

Whole wave is back up on Target for preorder. Grabbed a few extras and used a $15 off a $75 toy coupon.
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:14 pm

Capman wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:02 pm
Whole wave is back up on Target for preorder. Grabbed a few extras and used a $15 off a $75 toy coupon.

Same, everything I wanted had been out of stock the whole duration of that $15 off $75 deal, but today I nabbed four figures from the wave to use it.

I was particularly set on getting Stealth Iron Man at Target assuming I may have to return it if the crotch explodes.
stack32
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:50 pm

Thanks for pointing out these were up, Target had just canceled my Ultron claiming I hadn't approved a delay even though I specifically talked to customer service to confirm it had been approved. Then they claimed just now it was canceled because they couldn't reauthorize my Red card (which doesn't make any sense based on what I have pre-ordered) and they couldn't reorder either. At least I could do it myself.
mattmurdog
CROM!

Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:17 pm

stack32 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:50 pm
Thanks for pointing out these were up, Target had just canceled my Ultron claiming I hadn't approved a delay even though I specifically talked to customer service to confirm it had been approved. Then they claimed just now it was canceled because they couldn't reauthorize my Red card (which doesn't make any sense based on what I have pre-ordered) and they couldn't reorder either. At least I could do it myself.
God damn it, Target just cancelled my pre-order for this wave too citing the same thing. I was able to reorder but I lost my 10% discount I originally had. Luckily I was able to get a rep to add it back.
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:22 pm

Why would there be a delay if they just listed a bunch today for pre-order? That's next-level F'ed up.

I had a single Ultron ordered from months ago I'm just assuming they will cancel now. I definitely have gotten no notices of delay in my inbox or spam folder.
Ultramane
CROM!

Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:47 pm

bought modular iron man last night. it's one of the better legends i've bought in recent memory, but these are flat out an awful value at $23, nearly $25 after tax. i didn't think most were worth it at $20, especially with the terrible plastic quality, but at this new price, i see myself being pretty much done with marvel legends after being a pretty consistent follower of the line since the first hasbro wave.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”