Iron Man Legends Ursa Major Wave

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
Thwiptster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Iron Man Legends Ursa Major Wave

Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:53 pm

MagnusPrimal wrote:
H-bird wrote:
Thwiptster wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:18 am
The photo is a reference to me wanting to use my imagination and put cool figures together on a shelf that fit a theme/team dynamic. Image

"Communists!"

I like white Widow + Emma Frost head as Yelena - seems like a good way to distinguish them on the shelf together!
I intend on using that combination to make a Sharon Carter figure. I’m not very impressed with the one we got, and they don’t seem to be in any hurry to get us an MCU version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Depending on who you put her next to, it’s Yelena, Sharon, or Gen X Emma! Image
Thor-El
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:23 pm

Thwiptster wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:29 am
That’ll do for now.
This makes me all the more sad I don't have that Dynamo figure. :-(
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Iron Man Legends Ursa Major Wave

Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:29 pm

I highly recommend the BAF Crimson Dynamo. It’s easily my favorite BAF of all time by a wide margin. Such a fantastic figure! Even if the specific armor depicted is not prominent or iconic for the more known characters who have gone by the Dynamo name in the comics. Just a really well designed and fun figure.

Raybot
Swears it's 6 inches

Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:45 am

Found a leftover Riri at Target today. Wasn’t sure if it was a return but it looked pristine and my Target also reset all their shelf tags and had some small amount of new product out like the new Snake Eyes basic figures.

She rang up at $19.99 with this same dpci 087166873 that was on the shelf tag, which should be the dpci for the whole wave if you’re gonna call around. Looks like the price bump didn’t hit this wave at Target so far.
docsilence
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:09 am

Akatsuki wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:29 pm
I highly recommend the BAF Crimson Dynamo. It’s easily my favorite BAF of all time by a wide margin. Such a fantastic figure! Even if the specific armor depicted is not prominent or iconic for the more known characters who have gone by the Dynamo name in the comics. Just a really well designed and fun figure.

Just wanted to second this -- I'm not even super familiar with the character but wanted the whole wave so I built him, and he was one of those BAFs I just couldn't stop messing with. Objectively superbly designed figure. (A lot of my favorite BAFs are like this, I've found.)
WickedFrontier
Super Poseable

Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:10 pm

Yesterday I got holographic Iron Man, and while he's far from stellar... I kind of dig him. Sure, he could have the white lines painted on the back, and maybe they could have reused a mold that wasn't from a movie armor (though I'm kind of tired of the -admittedly far superior- 80th years body, too many releases in a small time frame), but, for what it is... I think he's kinda fun!
FlexionDynamo
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:59 pm

Just finished BotBG wave.

Finished Crimson Dynamo MKII

Found a Red Guardian!

I'm ready for this wave y'all. Hoping for another winter guard reveal soon. These dudes will be chilling with alpha flight
Guardianmonkey
Avengers Assemble

Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:35 pm

The wave just arrived from Dorkside and Stealth Iron Man's crotch exploded in packaging. Not great ...
graznador
Avengers Assemble

Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:48 pm

Guardianmonkey wrote:
The wave just arrived from Dorkside and Stealth Iron Man's crotch exploded in packaging. Not great ...
At least he was stealth. That would be really embarrassing if everyone could see him.
Dorlando_calrissian
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:27 am

After I ordered these off of pulse yesterday, I went to target today and saw Modular Iron man on the shelf. It killed me to leave him there. Such a beautiful figure in person
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:35 pm

Just got a shipping notice from Target for all six of these (no Modular). They're shipping SmartPost so I'll probably see them in two weeks, but they shipped all six in one box so... yay.
os189
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:26 am

So Target, Pulse, Dorkside......everyone has these but BBTS. I swear to god I'm like Charlie Brown. I will ALWAYS choose the last retailer, every single time.

I just wanna kick the damn football......but I'm never gonna get to kick it, am I?
Freedom Fighter
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:33 am

graznador wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:48 pm
Guardianmonkey wrote:
At least he was stealth. That would be really embarrassing if everyone could see him.
I had the same problem my stealth I.M.had an unrepairable broken crotch piece right out of the package.
Dorlando_calrissian
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:16 pm

I’m assuming popfindr still doesn’t work for these?
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:18 pm

Dorlando_calrissian wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:16 pm
I’m assuming popfindr still doesn’t work for these?

I haven't seen Target expose any Legends or Black Series figures at all via their web API since the bad guys and Disney Plus waves. Can't find this wave or any of the Infinity Saga figures, but if you call they will tell you if they're in the store.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”