Walgreens Exclusives

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Walgreens Exclusives

Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:30 pm

Absolutely a sadist to propose an army builder as a store exclusive...
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:15 pm

Oh you mean how the 212 Clone Troopers from Star Wars Black Series are Walgreens exclusive? And they hit online and went out of stock before I could even load the page? Lol, ****in Hasbro...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Beamish
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:01 pm

In my perfect world:

Figure #3 - Skurge. Thor tie-in, Enchantress needs her partner, sometimes good guy (Dan's clue), always does well in Top 10 polls, enough time has passed from his MCU death and now to distance any "comic vs. film IP confusion".

Figure #4 - Attuma. Get him to us before his MCU debut, because after he shows up on the silver screen, it becomes less likely we will see the comic version in the near future... or ever.
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:00 pm

Beamish wrote:In my perfect world:

Figure #3 - Skurge. Thor tie-in, Enchantress needs her partner, sometimes good guy (Dan's clue), always does well in Top 10 polls, enough time has passed from his MCU death and now to distance any "comic vs. film IP confusion".

Figure #4 - Attuma. Get him to us before his MCU debut, because after he shows up on the silver screen, it becomes less likely we will see the comic version in the near future... or ever.
Those characters choices would make it a perfect world! Both Executioner and Attuma are necessities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rob W
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:41 pm

Given they’ve just revealed concept art for movie Attuma, definitely this. Don’t want him to hit the ‘done by movies’ doldrums…

fac
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:48 pm

Beamish wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:01 pm
In my perfect world:

Both of these would be perfect.
GrumpyMatt
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:52 pm

Rob W wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:41 pm
Given they’ve just revealed concept art for movie Attuma, definitely this. Don’t want him to hit the ‘done by movies’ doldrums…
Wait, what? BRB

Not bad. Glad he's staying blue and I like the less garish, more natural armor. Almost like a South American native group or something. Fits in well with the MCU. (And I love his comic book look.)

Here's a link to the pics. Not sure if I'd be breaking any laws posting them here ...

https://twitter.com/CosmicMMedia/status ... 73/photo/2
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:04 pm

Rob W wrote:Given they’ve just revealed concept art for movie Attuma, definitely this. Don’t want him to hit the ‘done by movies’ doldrums…

Just looked it up. Yeah, please let’s get a comic version first before it’s too late!

la6689
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:12 pm

Judging by stores around here still have pegs full of Namor, I'll say I'm against Attuma getting the exclusive treatment.
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:34 pm

Walgreens is so freaking weird now with Legends. Went to our river house this past weekend and stopped by five stores on the way just out of curiosity. This is what I saw at each store with each bullet below being a different store:

• Binary at $2.39 (and no other Legends)
  • No Legends
  • Almost the full Rintrah wave minus America Chavez and D'Spayre. They had clearly gotten a full case because there were two of the double-packed Strange figure there. This particular store has ALWAYS had the most Legends stock in my entire region, and it makes me wonder if the store manager is just ordering more Legends than the other stores.
  • No Legends
  • Sleepwalker and Baron Mordo
darkmoon766
Avengers Assemble

Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:52 pm

EnigmaticClarity wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:34 pm
Walgreens is so freaking weird now with Legends. Went to our river house this past weekend and stopped by five stores on the way just out of curiosity. This is what I saw at each store with each bullet below being a different store:

• Binary at $2.39 (and no other Legends)
  • No Legends
  • Almost the full Rintrah wave minus America Chavez and D'Spayre. They had clearly gotten a full case because there were two of the double-packed Strange figurethere. This particular store has ALWAYS had the most Legends stock in my entire region, and it makes me wonder if the store manager is just ordering more Legends than the other stores.
  • No Legends
  • Sleepwalker and Baron Mordo
Was that $2.39 or $22.39? Under $3 is a pretty good deal for any 6 inch figure.
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:54 pm

$2.39. Others have shown pics of shelf tags with Binary at $2.49, so I have no idea why she was a dime cheaper than that at my local store. This particular store is five blocks from my house, and the second time I saw her there I double-checked that I wasn't mis-remembering the tag showing a dime cheaper than others have seen.
MLNUT
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:27 pm

Well if Attuma IS in the next Black Panther movie, there better be a comic Attuma in the works or heads are gonna roll.
StjJames
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:31 pm

MLNUT wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:27 pm
Well if Attuma IS in the next Black Panther movie, there better be a comic Attuma in the works or heads are gonna roll.
Well if Attuma IS in the next Black Panther movie, there better be a comic Attuma in the works or Eyes are gonna roll.
mr Articulate
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:17 am

Speaking of Enchantress, who else thinks Leanna Hedley's cut roll in Thor L&T was probably Enchantress?

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”