Walgreens Exclusives

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
Aleks
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Walgreens Exclusives

Sat May 21, 2022 11:13 pm

maczero wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 10:18 pm
I want a pre-disfigurement head for Jigsaw. Any good options?
Maybe unmasked Multiple Man?
KEWOOSKI
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 22, 2022 5:56 am

Got an email from WG for cancelation of my Jigsaw order d/t out of stock. Oh well, guess I'll wait for DS or BBTS to get it.
maczero
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 22, 2022 6:57 am

Aleks wrote:
maczero wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion. Looks a little young imo. I'm thinking someone with darker hair and chiseled features. I wonder if there's a Bruce Wayne or Superman sculpt that would work.
FuzzyBlueDemon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 22, 2022 4:12 pm

Jigsaw has been delivered!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Capman
Amalgam version of "Bat America"

Sun May 22, 2022 11:53 pm

maczero wrote:
Aleks wrote:
maczero wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion. Looks a little young imo. I'm thinking someone with darker hair and chiseled features. I wonder if there's a Bruce Wayne or Superman sculpt that would work.
Maybe Victor’s head from the Walgreens Infamous Iron Man?
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 22, 2022 11:56 pm

My Jigsaw orders are likely delayed at a FedEx distribution center an hour or so away, even though tracking says it’s on time to arrive today. I’ll bet on tomorrow.
Boy Wonder
Attempting to Avoid the Void

Mon May 23, 2022 3:26 pm

My Jigsaw’s just been chilling at the local facility since Saturday. No movement this morning like I hoped.
Guardianmonkey
Avengers Assemble

Mon May 23, 2022 3:59 pm

I just received both of my Jigsaws from Walgreens.com. Has anybody actually put the neck piece with the newest Havok?
Ninjak
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 23, 2022 4:44 pm

Just got these delivered from Walgreens. When I placed the order the other day, I never thought they'd show up so quick. I wanted Jigsaw even more than Zemo, because I have the old Mandroid wave Zemo, but I didn't have Jigsaw at all. Plus I really like the street level, mobster type bad-guys. He can fight Spider-Man, Daredevil, The Punisher, etc. Plus I love all the accessories he comes with. Really fun looking figure. When I get a chance I'll open one up and take some pics.

vicious7171
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 23, 2022 5:34 pm

Love how he has larger hands than the other suit bodies, and also up-down wrist hinge on his gun hand. Really stoked to get these from walgreens, I already regret ordering only one
Darth_Drakonis
Avengers Assemble

Mon May 23, 2022 6:00 pm

Its times like these I wonder why the hell I've been a Premium Pulse member for the last 2+ years... Disney should just buy out Hasbro if they are going to micromanage how they can handle their own business.

I'm assuming the reason we dont see limited quantities of ML or Star Wars exclusives put up on Hasbro Pulse is a contract issue with Disney.....
KnightDamien
Exceeds Text and Quote Limits

Mon May 23, 2022 6:05 pm

I keep forcing myself not to get this because I don't even own a Punisher figure anymore. But man, if I DON'T get it and then they release a new classic Punisher on a better body, I'm going to be a sad panda. Decisions, decisions.
Nik
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Mon May 23, 2022 6:07 pm

Even being a huge Punisher fan (he's my favorite Marvel character after all), I still had no desire for this figure. The character just never appealed to me, except for in the Netflix show. But after seeing him coming into people's possession, hot damn do I want every single accessory in that pack. Now I have to justify the price just for some great weapons and a white suit body. I'll definitely wait until the fan channels get him, if/when that happens, so I have some time to debate.

That shotgun is singing my song.
Darth_Drakonis
Avengers Assemble

Mon May 23, 2022 6:12 pm

KnightDamien wrote:
I keep forcing myself not to get this because I don't even own a Punisher figure anymore. But man, if I DON'T get it and then they release a new classic Punisher on a better body, I'm going to be a sad panda. Decisions, decisions.
A future Punisher van Haslab with a pinless, face printed, uniquely sculpted classic Punisher would be very nice....
mattmurdog
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 23, 2022 6:37 pm

KnightDamien wrote:
If you've lived without a Punisher for this long, you probably don't really need him in your life and therefore, don't need Jigsaw.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”