Marvel Figuarts

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
User avatar
Soundswipe
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 680
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:00 am

Re: Marvel Figuarts

Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:01 am

MARVEL KNIGHT 2099 wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:39 pm
Quick heads-up but Tokullectibles has the new Falcon in-stock for $80 shipped as part of their Black Friday deals if anyone's considering him but didn't wanna pay the original pricing. At that price I pulled the trigger immediately.

https://tokullectibles.com/products/sh- ... 385b&_ss=r
I was actually about to post this. Already pulled the trigger regardless, but has anyone had any experience with tokullectibles? I hadn’t heard of them before today
User avatar
chodenjipop
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 7:44 pm

Re: Marvel Figuarts

Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:51 am

Soundswipe wrote:
MARVEL KNIGHT 2099 wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:39 pm
Quick heads-up but Tokullectibles has the new Falcon in-stock for $80 shipped as part of their Black Friday deals if anyone's considering him but didn't wanna pay the original pricing. At that price I pulled the trigger immediately.

https://tokullectibles.com/products/sh- ... 385b&_ss=r
I was actually about to post this. Already pulled the trigger regardless, but has anyone had any experience with tokullectibles? I hadn’t heard of them before today
I’ve bought from them a couple of times (with some even very hard to get stuff) and they’ve been very reliable. I’ve also seen bluefin brands promote them on twitter and even had them as guests in their livestreams so I think that’s as high a recommendation as they come.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Soundswipe
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 680
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:00 am

Re: Marvel Figuarts

Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:58 am

chodenjipop wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:51 am
Soundswipe wrote:
MARVEL KNIGHT 2099 wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:39 pm
Quick heads-up but Tokullectibles has the new Falcon in-stock for $80 shipped as part of their Black Friday deals if anyone's considering him but didn't wanna pay the original pricing. At that price I pulled the trigger immediately.

https://tokullectibles.com/products/sh- ... 385b&_ss=r
I was actually about to post this. Already pulled the trigger regardless, but has anyone had any experience with tokullectibles? I hadn’t heard of them before today
I’ve bought from them a couple of times (with some even very hard to get stuff) and they’ve been very reliable. I’ve also seen bluefin brands promote them on twitter and even had them as guests in their livestreams so I think that’s as high a recommendation as they come.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sweet! Glad I didn't hesitate then. Dorkside also has the FATWS Winter Soldier on sale for $69, so I snagged him too. $150 for the set isn't bad considering Falcon is nearly $150 on his own at normal price
User avatar
MARVEL KNIGHT 2099
Such a cute little cheerleader
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Big Apple, 3AM
Posts: 12145
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:44 pm

Re: Marvel Figuarts

Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:58 pm

Soundswipe wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:58 am
Dorkside also has the FATWS Winter Soldier on sale for $69, so I snagged him too. $150 for the set isn't bad considering Falcon is nearly $150 on his own at normal price
Thanks for the counter-heads up cause with their Black Friday free shipping offer going on I was able to get him as well.

Between both sites, you basically save about $100 on them which is a fantastic deal.

As for Tokullectibles, they're highly recommended. I've placed at least a dozen orders with them since last year and have had smooth transactions every time.
User avatar
Soundswipe
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 680
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:00 am

Re: Marvel Figuarts

Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:43 am

Got in FATWS Falcon from Tokullectibles, I love him! He looks so much nicer that the IW release, not that that was a bad looking figure by any means. I really love how the colors pop on this guy and the shape of the wings compared to the last figure
User avatar
wraith1701
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: online
Posts: 4411
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:42 am

Re: Marvel Figuarts

Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:51 am

We have Falcon And Winter Soldier figures. I’m hoping that means we’ll also see these characters in these costumes the near future:
10035360-4626-42CF-A8DE-786034C06E8C.jpeg
10035360-4626-42CF-A8DE-786034C06E8C.jpeg (692.33 KiB) Viewed 1570 times
Perhaps with a Pizza Dog pack-in?
User avatar
Yo.
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 643
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:09 pm

Re: Marvel Figuarts

Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:23 pm

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this but InsTamashii posted a picture of the black & gold Spidey suit & apparently they fixed the effects colors from blue to orange but for some reason they decided to delete that picture from their post.

The red parts are still the same as I suspect it's too late to fix those.

I don't understand why take that picture down & it made me doubt myself until I checked the comments & someone did praise them for fixing it.

I guess they'll reveal the additional early stuff AmiAmi advertised soon so we'll see then.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Garden State
Posts: 40188
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:25 pm

Re: Marvel Figuarts

Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:30 pm

Is there anywhere I can get Romanov and Barton from the first Avengers for a reasonable price? Are they out yet, or did I miss them?
User avatar
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 4548
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Re: Marvel Figuarts

Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:46 pm

NORM wrote:Is there anywhere I can get Romanov and Barton from the first Avengers for a reasonable price? Are they out yet, or did I miss them?
I preordered through Nin-Nin Game & they arrived back in early November I think. Maybe give them a look to see if they have any left.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Garden State
Posts: 40188
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:25 pm

Re: Marvel Figuarts

Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:37 pm

Nebraska wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:46 pm
NORM wrote:Is there anywhere I can get Romanov and Barton from the first Avengers for a reasonable price? Are they out yet, or did I miss them?
I preordered through Nin-Nin Game & they arrived back in early November I think. Maybe give them a look to see if they have any left.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Hawkeye is OOS, Widow in stock but same price as BBTS. Hawkeye is the one that’s harder to come by. Why is that?
Threash
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 3018
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:57 am

Re: Marvel Figuarts

Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:58 pm

NORM wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:37 pm
Nebraska wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:46 pm
NORM wrote:Is there anywhere I can get Romanov and Barton from the first Avengers for a reasonable price? Are they out yet, or did I miss them?
I preordered through Nin-Nin Game & they arrived back in early November I think. Maybe give them a look to see if they have any left.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Hawkeye is OOS, Widow in stock but same price as BBTS. Hawkeye is the one that’s harder to come by. Why is that?
Because there's been tons of Widows and very few Hawkeyes, and none before their tiny age of ultron version.
User avatar
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 4548
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Re: Marvel Figuarts

Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:30 pm

NORM wrote:
Nebraska wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:46 pm
NORM wrote:Is there anywhere I can get Romanov and Barton from the first Avengers for a reasonable price? Are they out yet, or did I miss them?
I preordered through Nin-Nin Game & they arrived back in early November I think. Maybe give them a look to see if they have any left.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Hawkeye is OOS, Widow in stock but same price as BBTS. Hawkeye is the one that’s harder to come by. Why is that?
Oof. Even with shipping from Japan, I paid less for Hawkeye than what BBTS is charging.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

psoul95
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:13 pm

Re: Marvel Figuarts

Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:12 pm

So I’ve been using hlj for some time and like it but want to order something’s that have an order stop. Any suggestions like hlj that have a warehouse feature and that doesn’t charge until it’s in? US stores are just so high in price. Thanks!
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Garden State
Posts: 40188
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:25 pm

Re: Marvel Figuarts

Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:20 pm

Threash wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:58 pm
NORM wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:37 pm
Nebraska wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:46 pm
I preordered through Nin-Nin Game & they arrived back in early November I think. Maybe give them a look to see if they have any left.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Hawkeye is OOS, Widow in stock but same price as BBTS. Hawkeye is the one that’s harder to come by. Why is that?
Because there's been tons of Widows and very few Hawkeyes, and none before their tiny age of ultron version.
So what are my odds of acquiring one Hawkeye?
Threash
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 3018
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:57 am

Re: Marvel Figuarts

Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:59 pm

NORM wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:20 pm
Threash wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:58 pm
NORM wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:37 pm


Hawkeye is OOS, Widow in stock but same price as BBTS. Hawkeye is the one that’s harder to come by. Why is that?
Because there's been tons of Widows and very few Hawkeyes, and none before their tiny age of ultron version.
So what are my odds of acquiring one Hawkeye?
I mean, unless you mean "for original retail price" they are not hard to come by. BBTS price is probably about as cheap as they are going to get at this point.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”