Marvel Figuarts

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
MARVEL KNIGHT 2099
Such a cute little cheerleader
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Marvel Figuarts

Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:23 pm

TH29 wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:42 am
Anyone get a payment request from Amiami for Fury yet?
Nope, waiting on mine, too.

I put in an order this month for him and another item, but both are in-stock already with no word. Granted there's no holidays this week so it's most likely just a short waiting game. I'm sure they'll be sent out this week.
Amazing_Spider-Man
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:47 am

Got Gamora today. She does look much better in hand than the photos online suggest. You can definitely see Saldana in the sculpt, but it's definitely not top a top tier SHF likeness.
Amazing_Spider-Man
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:27 am

Received Nick Fury today. Again, in hand the sculpt looks like present day SLJ, but I do think that the printing on the eye throws off the likeness. It reminds me of Hasbro's work before face printing became the norm.
Boy Wonder
Attempting to Avoid the Void

Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:28 pm

Me watching Toy Galaxy’s video about the Japanese Spider-man: "Oh that would make a cool figure"

Realizes Figuarts just released one last August: "Nice! That's recent enough that I should be able to still get one!"

Sees they're sold out and now sell for well over $100...

So if anyone has a hot lead on where I might be able to snag one for $100 or less, hit ya boy up. Or I just wait for Into the Spider Verse 2 and hope Hasbro makes one then.
Threash
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:46 pm

Boy Wonder wrote:
Me watching Toy Galaxy’s video about the Japanese Spider-man: "Oh that would make a cool figure"

Realizes Figuarts just released one last August: "Nice! That's recent enough that I should be able to still get one!"

So if anyone has a hot lead on where I might be able to snag one for $100 or less, hit ya boy up. Or I just wait for Into the Spider Verse 2 and hope Hasbro makes one then.
It's on amazon Japan for about 80, but not shipping to the US so you'd need a drop shipper which would likely put it near 100.
Boy Wonder
Attempting to Avoid the Void

Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:32 pm

Threash wrote:
Boy Wonder wrote:

It's on amazon Japan for about 80, but not shipping to the US so you'd need a drop shipper which would likely put it near 100.
Oh nice, thanks! I’ve never ordered from Amazon Japan before, is it complicated? Or no more so than any other import sites?
Threash
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:40 pm

Boy Wonder wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:32 pm
Threash wrote:
Boy Wonder wrote:

Oh nice, thanks! I’ve never ordered from Amazon Japan before, is it complicated? Or no more so than any other import sites?
This one will be because they don't ship to the US, you'll need a dropshipper.
chodenjipop
Avengers Assemble

Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:56 pm

Boy Wonder wrote:
Threash wrote:
Boy Wonder wrote:

If the item is shipped by Amazon and available for international shipping, then it’s not really complicated. You just make sure you turn on the English language setting and you can sign up as you would on Amazon.com.

The problem with this specific spider-man listing is it’s not available to ship internationally so you would have to go through a middleman service. They’ll purchase the item for a fee, it ships to their Japanese address and you pay a shipping to have it shipped to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Soundswipe
Avengers Assemble

Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:44 pm

Does anyone have a junker standard release Endgame Cap they’d part ways with? The left wrist peg snapped on mine last night
Threash
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:49 pm

Soundswipe wrote:
Does anyone have a junker standard release Endgame Cap they’d part ways with? The left wrist peg snapped on mine last night
I have no idea if it would fit but i do have a loose infinity war cap i wouldn't ask a lot for.
Soundswipe
Avengers Assemble

Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:05 am

Threash wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:49 pm
Soundswipe wrote:
I have no idea if it would fit but i do have a loose infinity war cap i wouldn't ask a lot for.
Thank you for the offer! Unfortunately I’m not too handy, so I’m not sure how I’d work the piece of the peg stuck in the arm out, if not I’d give that a shot. Right now my plan is to just replace the arm altogether if I can find another cap figure to scavenge from
Benedict
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:43 am

Heat the peg, stick a pin in it, pull.
Alternatively, a very small drill bit.

If you’re gonna replace the arm anyway, May as well practice with either of those methods.
gpmartin414
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:25 am

Is there any difference between the Endgame Cap vs. Cap figure released last year and the Avengers Assemble Cap coming out soon besides it being a lighter blue and having a battle damaged shield?

MARVEL KNIGHT 2099
Such a cute little cheerleader

Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:42 am

As far as I can tell just from the promo pics, he'll come with two different masked portraits and an unmasked one while Cap v Cap came with one masked and two different unmasked portraits.

Hand-wise it looks like he comes with a two-fingered point while Cap v Cap came with a one-fingered one and a hand holding a watch. Only other big difference is this Cap doesn't seem to come with the shield bounce effect that Cap v Cap comes with.
gpmartin414
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:54 am

MARVEL KNIGHT 2099 wrote:As far as I can tell just from the promo pics, he'll come with two different masked portraits and an unmasked one while Cap v Cap came with one masked and two different unmasked portraits.

Hand-wise it looks like he comes with a two-fingered point while Cap v Cap came with a one-fingered one and a hand holding a watch. Only other big difference is this Cap doesn't seem to come with the shield bounce effect that Cap v Cap comes with.
Thanks! Maybe the promo shots I was looking at were missing all the pieces.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”