MAFEX Marvel Comics Figures

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
Scarletspyder
HULK SMASH!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: MAFEX Marvel Comics Figures

Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:26 pm

panther10 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:37 pm
Scarletspyder wrote:
EnigmaticClarity wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:00 pm

AmiAmi says December. Someone mentioned it being delayed a month or so ago in this thread.
About a week ago someone shared a screenshot showing HLC updated the order with a December 2nd release date but I haven’t seen anything else verifying if that’s true
Do you mean HLJ by any chance? They usually send out Private warehouse alerts to their customers when products are en route so it’s possible we might see pics by tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahaha yes HLJ not HLC and ok. If the date hasn’t changed on HLJ I feel that’s a strong indication it’s happening. So cool to get him not long behind the Psylocke release.
T'Chaka
Super Poseable

Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:37 pm

Any place to still get Gambit and or brown suit Wolverine? Thanks
Stark Resilient
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:01 am

T'Chaka wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:37 pm
Any place to still get Gambit and or brown suit Wolverine? Thanks
Ebay for Gambit.. Brown Wolverine, keep an eye on HLJ. Usually a few are available when they get their supply in.
psylocke
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:17 am

I think this head works perfectly for this body. Too bad no neck adapter. Image

panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face

Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:00 pm

So the announcement was just made late last night that the DKR Batman/Robin 2-pack is scheduled to be released this Saturday but there was no mention of Wolverine. I hope he’s still coming. Or maybe he’s been pushed back by a week or two and they’re not releasing figures in tandem? (Kind of like what we saw in September when we got Magneto, Gambit, Spider-Gwen and Hush at a more staggered pace?) we’ll see what happens. I usually prefer to get my figures off of AmiAmi instead of HLJ but it seems like HLJ is usually faster and more on point when it comes to release dates. Well we can only see what happens next…

Scarletspyder
HULK SMASH!

Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:55 pm

panther10 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:00 pm
So the announcement was just made late last night that the DKR Batman/Robin 2-pack is scheduled to be released this Saturday but there was no mention of Wolverine. I hope he’s still coming. Or maybe he’s been pushed back by a week or two and they’re not releasing figures in tandem? (Kind of like what we saw in September when we got Magneto, Gambit, Spider-Gwen and Hush at a more staggered pace?) we’ll see what happens. I usually prefer to get my figures off of AmiAmi instead of HLJ but it seems like HLJ is usually faster and more on point when it comes to release dates. Well we can only see what happens next…

That’s really disappointing but I’m thinking you’re right and it’s only another week or so. Hopefully someone who has a preorder with HLJ can confirm if the release date has been pushed back.
AgentLionel
Super Poseable

Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:47 pm

I have him at HLJ, my last preorder update was mid-November, and it had him for the 4th.
panther10

Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:03 pm

AgentLionel wrote:I have him at HLJ, my last preorder update was mid-November, and it had him for the 4th.
I guess we’ll see what happens then. Usually figures that release on the same day share an announcement.

MaximumCrapping
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:21 am

Does anyone think BC Wolverine will be impossible to buy like Gambit was if you didn't pre-order?
panther10

Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:41 am

MaximumCrapping wrote:Does anyone think BC Wolverine will be impossible to buy like Gambit was if you didn't pre-order?
Considering that many fans and collectors treat this costume as the be-all-end-all for Wolverine variants, do you really have to ask that? This figure is going to disappear so fast it will be as if a black hole opened up over Medicom HQ and sucked them out of existence.

Gladiator
Avengers Assemble

Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:43 am

MaximumCrapping wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:21 am
Does anyone think BC Wolverine will be impossible to buy like Gambit was if you didn't pre-order?
Already is
scribb
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:10 pm

psylocke wrote:I think this head works perfectly for this body. Too bad no neck adapter. Image

Which head is that again?
RoyalCollector
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:18 pm

Finished modding the second head for Betsy. Think I'm done with Jim Lee Psylocke's for now.

Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:51 pm

I really hope people start selling custom Jim Lee Psylocke heads. I'm not really a fan of the standard heads.
MaximumCrapping
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:35 pm

panther10 wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:41 am
MaximumCrapping wrote:Does anyone think BC Wolverine will be impossible to buy like Gambit was if you didn't pre-order?
Considering that many fans and collectors treat this costume as the be-all-end-all for Wolverine variants, do you really have to ask that? This figure is going to disappear so fast it will be as if a black hole opened up over Medicom HQ and sucked them out of existence.

Point taken. It was more of reassurance than anything. Many times I was able to get some Mafex figures after pre-orders were filled, Hush Superman was one. This more than likely won't be the case for Wolverine, but one can hope.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”