House of X/Powers of X Theta Sentinel BAF Wave

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: House of X/Powers of X Theta Sentinel BAF Wave

Mon May 10, 2021 5:33 pm

#heelhasbro
Diddy310
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 10, 2021 7:33 pm

StjJames wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 5:05 pm
Did the new feet do much for correcting the height of the figure?
The new one looks slightly taller (Sorry can't find where i put the hair on the Moira feet one, using the head for Mockingbird).

pr1983
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 11, 2021 5:31 pm

Got Jean, Moira and Cyclops today from a store in the UK. Jean has the correct feet, but I'm not worried about posing her because I have a stand to put her with Classic Cyclops for a Phoenix Saga stance.

Moira looks solid, I can see that they're going to really get as much mileage as they can out of that Cyclops blast face.
maschine9
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 11, 2021 8:24 pm

I happened to be out running errands yesterday and swung by a couple Targets, Best Buys, Gamestop and a comic store since I wasn’t in a rush; the only figure from this wave I saw was a lone Professor X. I would totally purchase another Jean with the corrected feet but all that’s around here is a few Shang Chi and Mr Fixit wave stragglers.
BILLIUM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: Hasbro should upscale the new 80th Anniversary Captain America figure for an Ameridroid figure.

Mon May 24, 2021 4:08 pm

Diddy310 wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 2:55 am
I've been picking up a few extra Jeans for fodder when I see her and the one I got from Target yesterday has corrected feet.

I ordered Marvel Girl from Amazon a few days ago; she came today and, thankfully, much to my surprise, has the correct feet!
MagnusPrimal
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 25, 2021 2:56 am

I’ve been buying extra Moiras to make other characters with. I’m already going to make MJ, and I’d like to make a Lois Lane. Anyone have any more ideas and/or pictures of characters you’ve made?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NORM
My Thread USED to be Bigger Than Yours

Tue May 25, 2021 10:38 pm

MagnusPrimal wrote:
I’ve been buying extra Moiras to make other characters with. I’m already going to make MJ, and I’d like to make a Lois Lane. Anyone have any more ideas and/or pictures of characters you’ve made?

I put an Invisible Woman head on to make a civilian Sue Storm. The shoes don't scream MJ to me, so I haven't done that. But I made civilian versions of Johnny and Reed also, so there's a nice pay off. They go with Ben wearing a GPSlot trench coat and Joe Fixit's fedora.
Left Field
Veteran Slugger
Location: Sorry if the Beer Cheese Dip has a bit of a "Wang" to it.

Wed May 26, 2021 1:37 am

NORM wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 10:38 pm
MagnusPrimal wrote:

I put an Invisible Woman head on to make a civilian Sue Storm. The shoes don't scream MJ to me, so I haven't done that. But I made civilian versions of Johnny and Reed also, so there's a nice pay off. They go with Ben wearing a GPSlot trench coat and Joe Fixit's fedora.

Sounds excellent, I love civilian figures. Can you post a pic of the team NORM? Was there a lot of modification for the hat to fit Thing? It would mean buying another Thunderstrike. Which at the moment would be rather easy.
hunnipot85
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed May 26, 2021 2:20 am

hunnipot85 wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:22 am
would anyone who has Jean and the Target Black Widow (white) mind putting BW's head on Jean? I'm curious if it would fit and how it would look as an alternate unmasked head.

xx
anyone? oh and I should clarify I mean the white comic widow from last year
MagnusPrimal
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed May 26, 2021 2:46 am

NORM wrote:
MagnusPrimal wrote:

Have you posted pictures of that? That sounds familiar.
Surely there are some others people have come up with?

JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed May 26, 2021 4:58 am

Hunnipot -

I misread your clarified post. :) Marvel Girl's head fits on both White Widows, but the comic Widow's collar is in the way of the hair. I like the look of movie White Widow the best.

The hair IS a good match for ScarJo's new look, except the indents from the mask are noticable. You'd need to sculpt front pieces. Also, I don't have any Widow's scalped to see if the size would work.

BILLIUM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: Hasbro should upscale the new 80th Anniversary Captain America figure for an Ameridroid figure.

Wed May 26, 2021 5:23 am

MagnusPrimal wrote:

So far I've made Pepper Potts, Betty Brant, and Beverly Switzler. I plan to use the coats for Cecilia Reyes and Jane Foster.
Preacherpool
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Wed May 26, 2021 5:30 am

Maybe grab an extra lab coat for a Dr. Toni Ho kitbash down the road. If Hasbro makes her it will probably be in an Iron Patriot armor.
Fly4v
CROM!

Wed May 26, 2021 6:38 am

Diddy310 wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 5:55 am
EnigmaticClarity wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 1:11 am
I can't work out the angle in any way that doesn't tell me that figure has two left feet.

I browsed loose Jeans on eBay and saw a small number of other people who also have those new feet.
They're correct - Hasbro/Marvel copyright on the right foot, China C-001C on the left like the Moira feet.
So I guess any Mint in box Marvel Girls are going to be like Schrödinger's cat.
MagnusPrimal
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed May 26, 2021 7:49 am

BILLIUM wrote:
MagnusPrimal wrote:

So far I've made Pepper Potts, Betty Brant, and Beverly Switzler. I plan to use the coats for Cecilia Reyes and Jane Foster.
Thanks! Good ideas.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”