HasLab Sentinel Discussion

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
TonyStark517
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: HasLab Sentinel Discussion

Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:17 pm

My assumption is that this is from any cancellations they've had since they placed their initial order through the Haslab funding process. Not sure if they make it available again anytime a single cancellation happens, but I don't think they're getting anything new/anything they hadn't already paid for.
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:15 pm

scribb wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:16 pm
How do we think BBTS acquired these?

Seems clear that they bought them like the rest of us did, and as TonyStark517 suggested somebody who bought some last year couldn't pay for their order.

I'm also guessing they didn't offer Galactus because Hasbro Pulse now has the logic in place to enforce item limits across orders that they didn't have last year when the Sentinel backing period was live.
JD Stevens
HULK SMASH!

Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:49 pm

Sold out again as I was trying to talk my wife into letting me order it. I really hate her.
Apocalypse2020
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:06 pm

Its not her fault it sold out right away lol
Ibentmyman-thing
Shakespeare of Fwoosh

Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:08 pm

scribb wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:16 pm
How do we think BBTS acquired these?
Didn't you know BBTS stands for Big Bolivar Trask Storage?
TonyStark517
Avengers Assemble

Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:33 pm

Apocalypse2020 wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:06 pm
Its not her fault it sold out right away lol
She bought it while they were arguing and will destroy it when it arrives just to spite him more...
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:34 pm

MCUCollector24 posted an interview with the Legends team today. He asked them about the knee issue in a vague, inspecific way that was pretty clear as to what he was alluding to, and Ryan Ting answered in a rather vague way that made it pretty clear what their approach to the problems will be. He said they will try to fix what went wrong on future projects, but they have no fixes to offer or recommend. He alluded to the videos out there and said he had seen them (I assume he means Robo's and the one by the guy who disassembled the leg), but said they can't offer their own fixes because there's no way to know if they will work for everyone. He directed people to contact Hasbro's customer support for more information.

Seemed clear they discussed it but have no way to fix it, so the only remediation is to fix it ourselves or return it. However, based upon Guardianmonkey's experience customer support isn't even responding to problems, so wow, dunno what to do. It says on the Pulse site that damaged or defective crowdfunded projects can be returned by contacting them within 30 days. Guardianmonkey certainly did that, so hopefully they will make it right for him.
minitaur
Super Poseable

Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:18 pm

I was going to strongly consider selling 1 or 2 of the three I bought, unsure how many I actually want to keep and display. Mine are scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

Anyone have multiple they are displaying together?
FuzzyBlueDemon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:55 am

Mine have finally shipped! I would feel relief, but now I just have to stress about the FedEx portion of this rollercoaster. But at least they've finally left the building!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Cloak-n-Dagger
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:21 am

One of mine finally shipped. Can't believe it.
Detrimental_Fig
CROM!

Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:33 am

I have three ordered, and they haven't shipped still. I'm trying not to be antsy about it, but I'm gettin' antsy about it.
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:37 am

I contacted Hasbro customer service about my female Sentinel having a melted shoulder. I was able to provide pics via email as proof. I was then given a reference number & told I should expect a replacement in 7-14 days.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

kailryu
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:40 am

On the subject of the bonus figures, I’ve had the Male head on a spare Cloak body since it arrived and it has made me discover a new found appreciation for that sculpt where it was previously one I didn’t care for much. I’m going to over time modify the body or swap out parts to give a more cybernetic appearance, maybe some ultron or doom hands, that kind of thing, so anybody else have similar thoughts and examples of their own mods to this character?

Regarding the Female head, I will do the same with the hands at least, she has grip hands for no reason so could do with some robot fists or blast hands, I’m thinking from Jocasta perhaps

Bastion I like just as he is, again it made me appreciate the base sculpt more, but he deserves a regular non-windswept release at some point and I think he needs a completely human-looking head and hands for that.

I propped my Sentinel against the inside of my desk a couple of weeks ago and don’t really look at him as I don’t want to be tempted to mess around with him and see him flop over, I guess I’m hoping I’ll feel inspired to do some improvement surgery on the joints when I have the time and patience to attempt prising his plates off again but for now I just don’t want to rush it and destroy the thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guardianmonkey
Avengers Assemble

Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:18 am

Nebraska wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:37 am
I contacted Hasbro customer service about my female Sentinel having a melted shoulder. I was able to provide pics via email as proof. I was then given a reference number & told I should expect a replacement in 7-14 days.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I've been fighting with them for over a month now. Who exactly did you contact to get such a resolution?
SYNNER
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:30 pm

EnigmaticClarity wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:34 pm
MCUCollector24 posted an interview with the Legends team today. He asked them about the knee issue in a vague, inspecific way that was pretty clear as to what he was alluding to, and Ryan Ting answered in a rather vague way that made it pretty clear what their approach to the problems will be. He said they will try to fix what went wrong on future projects, but they have no fixes to offer or recommend. He alluded to the videos out there and said he had seen them (I assume he means Robo's and the one by the guy who disassembled the leg), but said they can't offer their own fixes because there's no way to know if they will work for everyone. He directed people to contact Hasbro's customer support for more information.

Seemed clear they discussed it but have no way to fix it, so the only remediation is to fix it ourselves or return it. However, based upon Guardianmonkey's experience customer support isn't even responding to problems, so wow, dunno what to do. It says on the Pulse site that damaged or defective crowdfunded projects can be returned by contacting them within 30 days. Guardianmonkey certainly did that, so hopefully they will make it right for him.
I can understand what he was saying. It sounds like there isn't one clear solution to the issue and, as someone who works in an official, customer-facing position, they can't provide a single fix that will work for everyone. Since the solutions vary from case to case, no company would take an official stand to say that "this specific thing" is the fix for it. The best option they have to offer is their customer service group who can try to make things right monetarily.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”