HasLab Sentinel Discussion

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: HasLab Sentinel Discussion

Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:58 pm

jamgut wrote:
Ash Talon wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:11 pm
Your extra screw means somebody else's Sentinel has a really loose knee.

I haven't even tried the electronics on my Sentinel. Guess I should get around to testing it.
Finally got around to testing the electronics. Put batteries in, pressed the chest-plate and the left eye didn't light up. Replaced the standard head with Master Mold and all lights worked. Tried the Tri-Sentinel head and all lights worked on that head as well. Put the standard head back on and the left eye light worked.
The way the lights are situated too, if the head is turned a certain way where the lights don't line up, one eye might not light up. So I had to pose the head accordingly in my display so thst both eyes light up

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:36 pm

gingaio wrote:
spideyboy1111 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:15 pm
razzer99 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:06 pm
These were supposed to be all shipped out by end of September. Now we're almost through October and nothing has changed. Hasbro has only silence. Some communication on revised timelines would be nice on their part if they can't meet their original goals.
They actually said they'd START shipping end of September.

they Started shipping early
I contacted Hasbro the week of 9/20, after people started receiving theirs, and two Pulse reps (Mike and Monica) told me--in email and chat, respectively--that all US orders would be delivered by the end of September. I emailed Pulse first, and after not hearing back for a few days, did a chat with Monica, after which an email from Mike arrived saying what she'd said, that that they expected to have everything shipped by the end of the month.
TheSameIdiot wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:09 am
For those who want to raise hell about this... toy... have your lives not been impacted by the supply chain yet?
Don't plan to raise hell, and I'm always super-cordial with customer service. In fact, I don't plan to contact them again about this (what's the point?). But I agree with the others that a little more open communication for those of us still in the dark would be appreciated.

Toilet paper was a bit more difficult to find mid-2020, though I managed. But lately, I haven't really been affected by supply chain issues yet--knock on wood--though I'm aware they exist. If I have been affected (probably in some way), I either didn't notice or care. Nor have I been affected much by shipping delays--again, knock on wood--though I'm aware they exist as well.

The only times I fret about shipping are when I'm sending things to or receiving things from the black hole that is the Chicago postal system. I worry less when shipping to/from international destinations than I do with Illinois.

Maybe I've been lucky, but I've been finding the various shipping carriers to be working pretty smoothly--major knock on wood. I regularly send stuff all across the U.S., and I regularly receive stuff from overseas (mainly Japan).
Here's the thing.. by 9/20 these were all shipping , that was not the original plan, and since then they've clearly hit a snag to that plan they told you on 9/20 as well.

You likely won't see much of a snag if you're shipping things out yourself , or receiving goods within the US

Its the big bulk releases that are hitting issues with shipping.

TheSameIdiot
No...really...EXACTLY the same

Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:54 pm

Spideyboy's right. They sent an email last month. These things are probably stuck on a cargo ship or waiting for a truck driver to deliver them.

Any further updates won't satisfy anyone.
Stark Resilient
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:46 pm

They're unboxing and tightening the screw on all 18,000 unshipped sentinels, by hand.
Ash Talon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:54 pm

But they only have one screwdriver, so it's taking longer than anticipated.
gingaio
Super Poseable

Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:58 pm

spideyboy1111 wrote:
gingaio wrote:
spideyboy1111 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:15 pm

They actually said they'd START shipping end of September.

they Started shipping early
I contacted Hasbro the week of 9/20, after people started receiving theirs, and two Pulse reps (Mike and Monica) told me--in email and chat, respectively--that all US orders would be delivered by the end of September. I emailed Pulse first, and after not hearing back for a few days, did a chat with Monica, after which an email from Mike arrived saying what she'd said, that that they expected to have everything shipped by the end of the month.
Here's the thing.. by 9/20 these were all shipping , that was not the original plan, and since then they've clearly hit a snag to that plan they told you on 9/20 as well.

You likely won't see much of a snag if you're shipping things out yourself , or receiving goods within the US

Here's what happened: Razzer said that Hasbro told us they would ship everything out by the end of September, and you jumped in to say, "Well, actually, they said they'd START shipping at the end of September."

You were contradicting him, but razzer was right that that's what they told us initially, before they hit a snag, which yes, is understandable. Could be the 100 ships waiting off the port of California, something like that, whatever.

Plans change and that's fine. Thing is, you're going out of your way to defend Hasbro, but I'm not here bashing them for the delays. I'm just saying that if you're going to contradict every point that might even be construed as criticism of Hasbro, just try to do it with the correct info.

When I mentioned my own shipping experiences, it was in response to the sameidiot's point (are you guys experience supply/shipping delays?), not yours. I wasn't at all saying that Hasbro's shipping should be like my own shipping experiences. They're shipping things by boat, which sees much more delays than air.
TheSameIdiot wrote:
Spideyboy's right. They sent an email last month. These things are probably stuck on a cargo ship or waiting for a truck driver to deliver them.

Personally, I wouldn't mind knowing if it's in a cargo container at the docks, somewhere in a factory in China, or backed up at a FedEx facility in CA, just to have an idea of whether it's coming this year, next year, or end of next year. I do take trips every now and then, and it'd be nice to be able to plan things without worrying about $1K+ worth of toys landing on my doorstep while I'm gone. FedEx redirect service is hit-or-miss, I've found.

Am I demanding that they tell me? Nope. Just saying if Hasbro wanted to give us more info, I'm not gonna say, "This is totally unsatisfying."
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:13 pm

gingaio wrote:
spideyboy1111 wrote:
gingaio wrote:

Here's what happened: Razzer said that Hasbro told us they would ship everything out by the end of September, and you jumped in to say, "Well, actually, they said they'd START shipping at the end of September."

You were contradicting him, but razzer was right that that's what they told us initially, before they hit a snag, which yes, is understandable. Could be the 100 ships waiting off the port of California, something like that, whatever.

And no, they didn't send out the email regarding the indefinite delay on 9/20. I didn't get that until 10/5, which is when I think most people got it. And that's fine. Plans change. Thing is, you're going out of your way to defend Hasbro, but I'm not here bashing them for the delays. I'm just saying that if you're going to contradict every point that might even be construed as criticism of Hasbro, just try to do it with the correct info.

When I mentioned my own shipping experiences, it was in response to the sameidiot's point (are you guys experience supply/shipping delays?), not yours. I wasn't at all saying that Hasbro's shipping should be like my own shipping experiences. They're shipping things by boat, which sees much more delays than air.
TheSameIdiot wrote:

Personally, I wouldn't mind knowing if it's in a cargo container at the docks, somewhere in a factory in China, or backed up at a FedEx facility in CA, just to have an idea of whether it's coming this year, next year, or end of next year. I do take trips every now and then, and it'd be nice to be able to plan things without worrying about $1K+ worth of toys landing on my doorstep while I'm gone. FedEx redirect service is hit-or-miss, I've found.

Am I demanding that they tell me? Nope. Just saying if Hasbro wanted to give us more info, I'm not gonna say, "This is totally unsatisfying."
dude.. Razzer even apologized and said i was right lol. So clearly like many others have... didn't get your personal memo info...

you had that info to yourself.. so no nothing i said was incorrect. That is NOT what they initially told us

The ORIGINAL plan was "start shipping by end of Sept" (plans changed they started way earlier)

THEN when YOU wrote to them nearing the end of sept they told YOU (not the public) they would have everything shipped by the end of September. (plans changed things got delayed and sent out below message)

They THEN told the public via newsletter that on the 5th about the big hold up delay.

I'm just giving the facts... people are angsty and wanting their toys... i get it. these facts aren't bias, but everyone should have the correct information before they go on blast and get more angsty. it might actually help someone. I'm not even "defending" hasbro, let alone going out of my way to do so.

as for knowing when? or getting an idea? They're at the mercy of the shipping. The cargo ship could clear up in a day and they're all on their way, or it could be a month from now.. do you think they wanted like 4 or 5 waves hitting at once? No (that actually hurts sales of all waves by competing)
maverick10126
Have You Heard About Todd's DC Line?

Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:19 pm

…..a screwdriver sounds good right about now.
gingaio
Super Poseable

Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:23 pm

spideyboy1111 wrote:
gingaio wrote:
spideyboy1111 wrote:

And no, they didn't send out the email regarding the indefinite delay on 9/20. I didn't get that until 10/5, which is when I think most people got it. And that's fine. Plans change. Thing is, you're going out of your way to defend Hasbro, but I'm not here bashing them for the delays. I'm just saying that if you're going to contradict every point that might even be construed as criticism of Hasbro, just try to do it with the correct info.

TheSameIdiot wrote:

dude.. Razzer even apologized and said i was right lol. So clearly like many others have... didn't get your personal memo info...

you had that info to yourself.. so no nothing i said was incorrect. That is NOT what they initially told us

The ORIGINAL plan was "start shipping by end of Sept" (plans changed they started way earlier)

THEN when YOU wrote to them nearing the end of sept they told YOU (not the public) they would have everything shipped by the end of September. (plans changed things got delayed and sent out below message)

They THEN told the public via newsletter that on the 5th about the big hold up delay.

I'm just giving the facts... people are angsty and wanting their toys... i get it. these facts aren't bias, but everyone should have the correct information before they go on blast and get more angsty. it might actually help someone. I'm not even "defending" hasbro, let alone going out of my way to do so.

as for knowing when? or getting an idea? They're at the mercy of the shipping. The cargo ship could clear up in a day and they're all on their way, or it could be a month from now.. do you think they wanted like 4 or 5 waves hitting at once? No (that actually hurts sales of all waves by competing)
Lord...

I'm sorry if anything I said cost you bonus points with the Hasbro Overlords, though I didn't think it would. I'll tell them you've been doing your job.
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:26 pm

gingaio wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:23 pm
spideyboy1111 wrote:
gingaio wrote:

Lord...

I'm sorry if anything I said cost you bonus points with the Hasbro Overlords, though I didn't think it would. I'll tell them you've been doing your job.
i think you need to eat a snickers dude
Buttmunch
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:07 pm

I’m kinda hoping that the fact my sentinels haven’t yet shipped yet, they might be might be part of a second run with corrected joints. Not likely realistic but theoretically possible. It would be worth the extra time if it didn’t mean having to go through a returns/exchange process once Hasbro has decided on a solution.
Samael13
way more of a know-it-all than you

Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:23 pm

gingaio wrote:

I don't want to interrupt y'all's super interesting and not at all ridiculous pissing contest, but the really shockingly easy way to see what Hasbro actually said would be to just pull up the stupid email they sent out, maybe?

And just in case the image doesn't work or stops working, what they originally said:
Hasbro wrote: We can officially confirm that the Hasbro Pulse X-Men Legends Marvel’s Sentinel HasLab project will begin shipping starting by end of September 2021.
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:29 pm

Samael13 wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:23 pm
gingaio wrote:

I don't want to interrupt y'all's super interesting and not at all ridiculous pissing contest, but the really shockingly easy way to see what Hasbro actually said would be to just pull up the stupid email they sent out, maybe?

And just in case the image doesn't work or stops working, what they originally said:
Hasbro wrote: We can officially confirm that the Hasbro Pulse X-Men Legends Marvel’s Sentinel HasLab project will begin shipping starting by end of September 2021.
HASBRO APOLOGIST! :lol:
maverick10126
Have You Heard About Todd's DC Line?

Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:32 pm

Ok, we know that Hasbro said the Sentinel "will be begin shipping starting by the end of September 2021." But what does that really mean? There's a lot of ambiguity in that sentence. Is the Sentinel being shipped or has it now achieved sentience and been put in charge of shipping for Hasbro? And if so, which Sentinel do we talk to about our missing Sentinels?

So much is unknown....
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:32 pm

How dare you let facts get in the way of online nerd rage.

WHO ARE YOU????? :lol:

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”