HasLab Sentinel Discussion

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
ig64
Hot Female Designated Assassin Droid
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: HasLab Sentinel Discussion

Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:10 pm

What are the odds that the rest of the Sentinels ship this year? Feels like there's been zero movement since that delay e-mail went out.
Capman
Amalgam version of "Bat America"

HasLab Sentinel Discussion

Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:21 pm

I now have no expectation to get these in 2021. Zero movement on my remaining Sentinels. Hasbro went pretty quiet on this before and after the delay email, and PulseCon is a good distraction for us consumers.
maverick10126
Have You Heard About Todd's DC Line?

Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:54 pm

No movement on my Sentinels....
H-bird
hbwrdlngiv, after secondary mutation

Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:12 pm

Nada since label generation end of August. If a big chunk of the outstanding orders are stuck in freight offshore it would be nice to know to set expectations, but I won’t be upset if mine don’t know show up until next year - and at this point I’m expecting it.
FuzzyBlueDemon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:51 pm

I know everything with shipping is crazy right now, I'm dealing with it at work myself. But at this point, I feel an honest update to those of us who have nothing yet is deserved. I'm not looking to start a letter writing campaign or anything, but I'd really like to be able to set a reasonable expectation on when I'm going to get my Sentinels.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

razzer99
Customized

Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:06 pm

These were supposed to be all shipped out by end of September. Now we're almost through October and nothing has changed. Hasbro has only silence. Some communication on revised timelines would be nice on their part if they can't meet their original goals.
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:15 pm

razzer99 wrote:
These were supposed to be all shipped out by end of September. Now we're almost through October and nothing has changed. Hasbro has only silence. Some communication on revised timelines would be nice on their part if they can't meet their original goals.
They actually said they'd START shipping end of September.

they Started shipping early
maverick10126
Have You Heard About Todd's DC Line?

Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:20 pm

They seemed to have stopped shipping though. Has anyone heard of any movement in October? I'm not worried that I wont get mine...just waiting impatiently.
razzer99
Customized

Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:07 pm

spideyboy1111 wrote:

Oops you are right. It's still disheartening with so many showing up on here, ebay, and on other trade groups. I have to wonder if they even have all of the inventory on hand to fulfill their orders. People keep assuming the bottle neck is FedEx.
canprime
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:41 pm

razzer99 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:07 pm
spideyboy1111 wrote:

Oops you are right. It's still disheartening with so many showing up on here, ebay, and on other trade groups. I have to wonder if they even have all of the inventory on hand to fulfill their orders. People keep assuming the bottle neck is FedEx.
Yeah I don't know what the hell is going on.

Canada started getting their Sentinels last week. Granted I don't know if people are still waiting up here to get their Sentinel since it is pretty quiet on the Canadian boards about the Sentinel. I think I have seen maybe a dozen posts from people about either their Sentinel shipping, or receiving it in hand.

The fact that Hasbro has gone dead silent about shipping is terrible. One email to say things are delayed due to Covid and that's all. Yes the original timeline was to start shipping at the end of September, but they are the ones who started shipping early September. To then try and say that "well we did say end of September" (yes I know Hasbro never actually said that after they started shipping) after a month of shipping, and then an email about Covid is a terrible idea. Which is why they haven't done that.

For those of you worried about waiting until the new year to get yours. SAY HELL NO!!! Especially if you are somewhere (US) that already has had multiple shipments go out around the country. There is no way that would be an acceptable timeline, especially with the Christmas rush coming up. If you haven't received it by mid-to-late November I would start raising hell. People can say...."COVID, backlog, holidays, blah, blah, blah" but that shouldn't fly as an excuse (for possible new year delivery). Late November would be approximately three months since the first orders went out in the US. Sorry but you paid good money to get your product, and there should be every expectation that those orders will be filled in a timely manner, again, especially since they already started shipping (in country) at the beginning of September. Personally I would not count three months as timely.

Hopefully everyone gets their Sentinel(s) in the next two weeks and all my jibber-jabber will amount to diddly squat.
H-bird
hbwrdlngiv, after secondary mutation

Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:36 pm

Yeah, I’m not going to do that. The world has been on fire for the last year and a half. I’m not going to ruin some poor customer service person’s day cause my toy is late. If they still haven’t shipped everything in the next month it means they’re stuck on a boat or in one of the 80,000 containers backed up at the port of Savannah (for example) and there is literally nothing that Hasbro can do to move it along.
Thwiptster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:09 pm

If yelling at customer service reps won’t work, has anyone tried licking Daddy Hasbro’s boots to get their Sentinel faster?
TheSameIdiot
No...really...EXACTLY the same

Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:09 am

For those who want to raise hell about this... toy... have your lives not been impacted by the supply chain yet?
gingaio
Super Poseable

Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:40 am

spideyboy1111 wrote:
razzer99 wrote:

I contacted Hasbro the week of 9/20, after people started receiving theirs, and two Pulse reps (Mike and Monica) told me--in email and chat, respectively--that all US orders would be delivered by the end of September. I emailed Pulse first, and after not hearing back for a few days, did a chat with Monica, after which an email from Mike arrived saying what she'd said, that that they expected to have everything shipped by the end of the month.
TheSameIdiot wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:09 am
For those who want to raise hell about this... toy... have your lives not been impacted by the supply chain yet?
Don't plan to raise hell, and I'm always super-cordial with customer service. In fact, I don't plan to contact them again about this (what's the point?). But I agree with the others that a little more open communication for those of us still in the dark would be appreciated.

Toilet paper was a bit more difficult to find mid-2020, though I managed. But lately, I haven't really been affected by supply chain issues yet--knock on wood--though I'm aware they exist. If I have been affected (probably in some way), I either didn't notice or care. Nor have I been affected much by shipping delays--again, knock on wood--though I'm aware they exist as well.

The only times I fret about shipping are when I'm sending things to or receiving things from the black hole that is the Chicago postal system. I worry less when shipping to/from international destinations than I do with Illinois.

Maybe I've been lucky, but I've been finding the various shipping carriers to be working pretty smoothly--major knock on wood. I regularly send stuff all across the U.S., and I regularly receive stuff from overseas (mainly Japan).
jamgut
Runs Around in Tights

Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:33 pm

Ash Talon wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:11 pm
Your extra screw means somebody else's Sentinel has a really loose knee.

I haven't even tried the electronics on my Sentinel. Guess I should get around to testing it.
Finally got around to testing the electronics. Put batteries in, pressed the chest-plate and the left eye didn't light up. Replaced the standard head with Master Mold and all lights worked. Tried the Tri-Sentinel head and all lights worked on that head as well. Put the standard head back on and the left eye light worked.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”