HasLab Sentinel Discussion

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
kailryu
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: HasLab Sentinel Discussion

Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:14 pm

Any other UK-via-Zavvi backers get a notification?

I just saw an email with a tracking number saying it had been despatched and would be arriving Monday/Tuesday via Hermes.

That does not fill me with confidence from past experience with their system but I’m trying not to worry as I need to more importantly make some room!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RoyalCollector
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:40 pm

They're all going out and everyone on the UK groups are putting up their pictures of it arriving.

So much for December!
felgekarp
Runs Around in Tights

Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:44 pm

I got mine from Zavvi yesterday even though it said it wouldn’t be here until the weekend.
canprime
Customized

Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:21 pm

RoyalCollector wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:40 pm
They're all going out and everyone on the UK groups are putting up their pictures of it arriving.

So much for December!
Really?

What in the F$%%ing Hell Hasbro?

So the US and UK are already getting their orders, and no one in Canada has had even a sniff of anything? Terrible.
fac
CROM!

Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:32 pm

EnigmaticClarity wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:21 am
fac wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:47 am
(I'd sort of like to know if there was a logistical reason to not include batteries in the package)
So put simply on a high end toy batteries being included is a problem for long-term storage. It's a low risk problem, but it's a risk that experienced collectors would do well to manage.
I'd be curious if Hasbro was taking into account the MiB collector concern or if they had another reason not to include. I get the MiB issue but not sure if Hasbro should be focused on a potential problem years from now for the 10% (or whatever) keeping MiB. Not a big deal at all, but it just seems more customer friendly to most buyers to include the batteries, and I think shrink wrapped batteries in their own space in the Styrofoam are pretty unlikely to do too much damage.
NORM
My Thread USED to be Bigger Than Yours

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:43 pm

Isn’t it just a couple of AAA batteries? Not like they’re uncommon or difficult to get!
Maximoff
no more subnics

Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:48 pm

Yeah I need to get the batteries out of several things I have.

So I don’t know exactly if it would have the same problem as batteries over time, but I saw something that goes into the battery compartment but has a plug-in chord so that anything that is battery powered can be plugged in and on all the time. I might look into getting that for some things I have. For the sentinel it may not be great since it doesn’t have a powered on mode as far as I know. Just a hit the button and it does it’s thing and auto switches off. But the bat mobile I have is a light switch so that could be cool to have on regularly.
DaThing
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:58 pm

My Sentinel has been sitting 2 states away for almost a month now and I still have no clue when I'm going to actually get it. According to the email from Hasbro, it should be shipped sometime in the next 5 days but at this point I'm definitely not confident that it's going to happen.
TheSameIdiot
No...really...EXACTLY the same

Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:30 pm

I mean, they are shipping out 22,000 units. That takes time.
Threash
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:24 pm

I backed at the very last hour so I assume I'm near last on the list, but I didn't realize they were still not done shipping. It's been almost a month now.
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:25 pm

Threash wrote:I backed at the very last hour so I assume I'm near last on the list, but I didn't realize they were still not done shipping. It's been almost a month now.
It took 1 month to ship 11,000 unicrons, I think it will take more than a month to ship 22,000 sentinels

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

uderay
Super Poseable

Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:40 am

scribb
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:27 am

kailryu wrote:Any other UK-via-Zavvi backers get a notification?

I just saw an email with a tracking number saying it had been despatched and would be arriving Monday/Tuesday via Hermes.

That does not fill me with confidence from past experience with their system but I’m trying not to worry as I need to more importantly make some room!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I ordered two in a single order.

Had a day of panic when I got a dispatch notice for just one. But I got a second dispatch notice the next day.

The first one has arrived yesterday. Hermes? Yodel? Yodel I think. But here's the thing the delivery driver was in a Mazda 6. But the box is so huge- he could likely only fit a handful in his car if it was all Sentinels!
scribb
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:34 am

Is there a placeholder body that we can stick the Bastion or mini-Sentinel heads on?
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:12 pm

scribb wrote:Is there a placeholder body that we can stick the Bastion or mini-Sentinel heads on?
Cloaks body looks good.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”