HasLab Sentinel Discussion

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
Child_of_the_90's
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: HasLab Sentinel Discussion

Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:13 am

Got a text that claims mine has. Even moved up from this Thursday to this Tuesday (today). Problem is Inhave an early shift today and it says it is still in CT, not NYC. I was hoping to at least see that it is out for delivery before I had to call in to work.

Why on earth did they not tell us these had to be signed for when we bought them, or at least give me the option to hold it at a FedEx store? Hope it at least shows it is in my area before 5a.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Genosha
Faster than a speeding bullet

Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:28 am

This was fun to put together:

I like having different characters you wouldn’t normally see fighting Sentinels. I just think Xavier would send in some big monster guys after Master Mold. Even Wendigo gets in on the action. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:46 am

Child_of_the_90's wrote:Got a text that claims mine has. Even moved up from this Thursday to this Tuesday (today). Problem is Inhave an early shift today and it says it is still in CT, not NYC. I was hoping to at least see that it is out for delivery before I had to call in to work.

Why on earth did they not tell us these had to be signed for when we bought them, or at least give me the option to hold it at a FedEx store? Hope it at least shows it is in my area before 5a.

Do you have a Walgreens nearby? You can have it held for pickup there. It's what I did.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Child_of_the_90's
Runs Around in Tights

Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:52 am

Nebraska wrote:
Child_of_the_90's wrote:Got a text that claims mine has. Even moved up from this Thursday to this Tuesday (today). Problem is Inhave an early shift today and it says it is still in CT, not NYC. I was hoping to at least see that it is out for delivery before I had to call in to work.

Do you have a Walgreens nearby? You can have it held for pickup there. It's what I did.

I tried, but I wasn't able to do so via the manage deliveries tab.

YinzerToyGuy
I wish I had super powers

Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:25 pm

I'm away the whole first week in October, and I'm starting to think that's exactly when mine will actually ship, because of course it will.
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:39 pm

Child_of_the_90's wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:52 am
Nebraska wrote:

I tried, but I wasn't able to do so via the manage deliveries tab.

That's disconcerting because I was planning to divert mine to a pickup location once I get past the label stage. Did it give you a reason why? Several people in the thread said they've successfully diverted theirs to a local pickup location.
Child_of_the_90's
Runs Around in Tights

Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:05 pm

I just tried again and it worked. Maybe the issue was that it wasn't picked up yet when I last tried it.

The reason I tried is because the awful FedEx service in my area just decided to reschedule my delivery to tomorrow, even though it was on a truck today. The worst part is that they claim that I asked for the reschedule, which I did not. I took off from work when I got notice it was on a truck. Silly me, thinking the would deliver on the day they loaded it into the truck.

I get delays from china, I get delays at the ports, I even get delays from the FedEx facilities, but when the damn package is on the damn truck and they lie about the reason for the delay, that is unacceptable. And yet there isn't a damn thing I can do about it.
greensborohill
Avengers Assemble

Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:12 pm

How funny is it that since the Sentinel labels were created and people were saying they could view them in the FedEx app, I obviously downloaded it, and all 5 of my Sentinels were there (as expected). What I didn't expect was, that since then (September 1ish?), my C-mon Marvel United X-Men kickstarter AND my TMNT Super7 Ultimates Mikey preorder would show up in the app, with both probably being delivered BEFORE any of my Sentinels!
WTHIOTina
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:28 pm

I'm convinced Hasbro has taken my money and won't be sending me my Sentinels!
my kind of scum
Avengers Assemble

Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:27 pm

Finally got my first sentinel today. Still no movement on my second but I'm excited to open the first tonight.
fac
CROM!

Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:45 am

YinzerToyGuy wrote:
I'm away the whole first week in October, and I'm starting to think that's exactly when mine will actually ship, because of course it will.
I placed a vacation hold for FedEx as I have been away for a week myself and mine shipped the day I left. So far that seems to be working. I'll find out after Thursday if they deliver at that point.
my kind of scum
Avengers Assemble

Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:24 am

Well, I opened it and I have to say that I am a bit disappointed with it. First of all, my knees are incredibly loose. So much so that it really can't stand on its own yet in any pose. Also, the right ankle is slightly loose, which is the first I've heard of. Will have to see if there is a screw I can get to there as well... it is a tad bit smaller than I expected after hearing everyone rave about how huge it is, but it works for what it is. I guess what it boils down to for me is that the sail barge really felt worth the cash to me whereas this just doesn't. The paint aps aren't nearly as premium as the barge and even the plastic feels a bit cheaper. The lack of poseability in the head is fairly disappointing as well. I don't know. I'm sure I will feel better about it once I fix the legs but overall, this thing definitely feels like a step down in quality compared to the sail barge to me.
Grins
Avengers Assemble

Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:11 am

I bought into the hype for the FedEx app. Every once in while I get convinced to install a useless garbage app. This, is one of those times. Got two deliveries coming from them tomorrow, and they are probably going to the wrong address because 3 weeks before delivery is not enough lead time to make changes. :rolleyes:
Raybot
Swears it's 6 inches

Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:10 am

Grins wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:11 am
I bought into the hype for the FedEx app. Every once in while I get convinced to install a useless garbage app. This, is one of those times. Got two deliveries coming from them tomorrow, and they are probably going to the wrong address because 3 weeks before delivery is not enough lead time to make changes. :rolleyes:
Don’t blame the app for perfectly replicating the Fedex experience.
Darth_Drakonis
Customized

Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:59 am

YinzerToyGuy wrote:
I'm away the rest of the September... so it should arrive during the week and a half I am on vacation.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”