HasLab Sentinel Discussion

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: HasLab Sentinel Discussion

Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:27 pm

The lack of updates on this HasLab is annoying.
ig64
Hot Female Designated Assassin Droid

Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:58 pm

It was discussed in the thread already, but the Sentinel HasLab updates are basically occurring within the usual Fan First livestreams. It would be nice if they provided more discreet updates outside of that, but I feel satisfied with what's been revealed so far in the livestreams: off the top of my head, Dwight and team have shown the finished product multiple times, demonstrated the light up features, articulation and finished box art and scale on the livestream. Some additional behind the scenes or making of content would be nice, but I don't feel like I'm lacking in Sentinel content updates honestly.
RoboKillah
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:06 pm

I paid for it. I know it's coming. I've seen pics and the figure demonstrated several times. Updates at this point would be "Here's the box again!" or "It's almost here, we have another look!" It's not going to get it out any faster. When it's ready to ship, hit me with an email so I know to clear a spot. Not going to think it about it much until then.
supreme-d
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:36 pm

Capman wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:16 pm
supreme-d wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:32 pm
Has any word been given on whether Bastion will ever be available elsewhere?
Nope - Hasbro will be smart and wait until everyone has their HasLab versions before they release another version of Bastion, so I think it will be a minute.
Dang, really was hoping they'd revisit the Operation Zero Tolerance storyline
CaptainRon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:16 pm

RoboKillah wrote:I paid for it. I know it's coming. I've seen pics and the figure demonstrated several times. Updates at this point would be "Here's the box again!" or "It's almost here, we have another look!" It's not going to get it out any faster. When it's ready to ship, hit me with an email so I know to clear a spot. Not going to think it about it much until then.
CaptainRon wrote:Did other Haslab’s have more frequent updates? Not worried in anyway, but the updates are sometimes the most fun part of crowd sourced projects. That perk doesn’t seem to very prevalent on this project.
Cool for you. My point was it’s something I enjoy (seeing the progress, learning more about the mfg via the updates). Would dig it if they were sharing more. That was all I was inquiring about. Didn’t back any of the others. Was seeking background.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
orpheus
Avengers Assemble

Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:49 pm

it would be nice to have a clearer sense of when to expect it along with some pics of it compared with regular marvel legends. i don't have the marvel universe sentinel anymore, so that size comparison is a bit lost on me.
maverick10126
Have You Heard About Todd's DC Line?

Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:14 pm

Expected in Fall....that's been the release date from the start. Due to the direct shipping of these all at once they don't give us an exact date. Some people will get these sooner than others. But either way....FALL. It's not fall yet so there's no need to worry about it.

The Haslab page has a pic of this standing next to a ML figure. It has a pic of Wolverine interacting with it. They have a VR function where you can spin the whole thing around. They have featured it on their livestreams. I don't understand what else they could do at this point.

Just sit back and wait, we all have at least 3 months before we need to find space for it. Plenty of time to get your affairs in order before you're served divorce papers.
orpheus
Avengers Assemble

Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:55 pm

maverick10126 wrote:
Expected in Fall....that's been the release date from the start. Due to the direct shipping of these all at once they don't give us an exact date. Some people will get these sooner than others. But either way....FALL. It's not fall yet so there's no need to worry about it.

The Haslab page has a pic of this standing next to a ML figure. It has a pic of Wolverine interacting with it. They have a VR function where you can spin the whole thing around. They have featured it on their livestreams. I don't understand what else they could do at this point.

Just sit back and wait, we all have at least 3 months before we need to find space for it. Plenty of time to get your affairs in order before you're served divorce papers.
this is an incredibly annoying response. yes i'm well aware it's fall. doesn't mean i wouldn't like - though i'm not demanding - a clearer sense of when to expect it. get out of here with your restating what we already know as if it's somehow addressing the point.

yes im aware of the VR thing. As it's VR, it doesn't look real, like it doesn't feel like an object i can get a real sense of. so i think it'd be nice to have a good photo of it next to some MLs.

Do i need it? do i need any of what i thought wuold 'be nice'? no, but it'd appreciate it if it happens. i ordered two, i know they're coming, i just travel a whole lot and would be good to not be out of town when these two very expensive items will be delivered.
maverick10126
Have You Heard About Todd's DC Line?

Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:11 am

orpheus wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:55 pm
maverick10126 wrote:

this is an incredibly annoying response. yes i'm well aware it's fall. doesn't mean i wouldn't like - though i'm not demanding - a clearer sense of when to expect it. get out of here with your restating what we already know as if it's somehow addressing the point.

yes im aware of the VR thing. As it's VR, it doesn't look real, like it doesn't feel like an object i can get a real sense of. so i think it'd be nice to have a good photo of it next to some MLs.

Do i need it? do i need any of what i thought wuold 'be nice'? no, but it'd appreciate it if it happens. i ordered two, i know they're coming, i just travel a whole lot and would be good to not be out of town when these two very expensive items will be delivered.
Get the Fedex app, you'll see updates as it's preparing to ship. What I'd recommend doing is change this item to be shipped to a drop off location rather than your house. Then you wont have to worry about being there when it shows up.

Getting the barge taught me one thing...just sit back and let it happen. That was a long stretch of anticipation and then even more so once there was movement on the fedex app. That whole process was especially weird since the barge was the first haslab item.

Sorry for being snarky but the best thing you can do is just not think about it. Otherwise it will feel like an eternity. There was nothing more frustrating than seeing my package show up at the transfer station an hour from my house and see the delivery date as still 3 days out.
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:14 am

orpheus wrote:
maverick10126 wrote:

Im just curious what more do people want... the my HAVE posed it with other legends Dwight did with severalImage

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ImageImage
DennyCrane
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:21 am

Unless they pull a Mattel and don't allow a pick-up. Damn Grayskull arrived over Memorial weekend! That was awkward. Nothing I could do about it though. I hate Walmart.
Ash Talon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:59 am

Unless people are still wavering to keep their orders for this, I'm not sure why we need updated pics and information on it. It seems like those updates can only add to frustration for those who didn't order it. If you did order one, it should be shipping in August, at the earliest.

I suppose contributing to some many Kickstarters over the years has taught me patience regarding toy preorders. And especially toy fundraisers. Just sit back and wait for them to be fulfilled. You'll drive yourself crazy wanting constant updates.
gpmartin414
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:02 am

I think it’s good for them to regularly communicate when it’s expected to start shipping out, especially because it’s likely to be in the summer when people take usually vacations, which will be especially true this year.

CaptainRon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:06 am

FFS, I think I started all of this and this is all I wrote.
CaptainRon wrote:Did other Haslab’s have more frequent updates? Not worried in anyway, but the updates are sometimes the most fun part of crowd sourced projects. That perk doesn’t seem to very prevalent on this project.
CaptainRon wrote: My point was it’s something I enjoy (seeing the progress, learning more about the mfg via the updates). Would dig it if they were sharing more. That was all I was inquiring about. Didn’t back any of the others. Was seeking background.
Thanks to all the life caddies for telling me the error in my ways.

spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:13 am

gpmartin414 wrote:I think it’s good for them to regularly communicate when it’s expected to start shipping out, especially because it’s likely to be in the summer when people take usually vacations, which will be especially true this year.

Well its coming out in the fall, not summer

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”