What other X-Men do you want in Marvel Legends form?

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
frymasterak
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: What other X-Men do you want in Marvel Legends form?

Thu May 06, 2021 7:20 pm

I think the 3 glaringly missing figures are Toad, Blob and Avalanche.

My dream figures are Doop, The Orphan, and Glob Herman. If we wanna get real crazy, an X Statix Wave with a Phat BAF.
Chooch
Avengers Assemble

Thu May 06, 2021 10:20 pm

I could have sworn I chimed in earlier in this thread, but apparently not. Some of my big wants:

Green/Yellow Banshee to complete the Giant-Size team. Variant Blue/Gold also welcome

Wolfsbane in X-Factor costume. I don't need Random to complete the team, but I want him.

Siryn and Feral in Liefeld-era costumes. I'd love Rictor as a bridge to eventual Capullo costumes.

All but Nightcrawler from this picture:

Old-school Havok, Longshot
El Honez
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu May 06, 2021 10:26 pm

I am reevaluating my previous response. I only need:

1. Mimic-- Classic
2. Angel -- Blue + white, to fight Sauron
3. Banshee -- For obvious reasons
4. Spiral -- My only post-1980 want, because she looks cool, and the first figure needs improvement

And that's really it. If you wanted to twist my arm to name five, I'd ask for a new, more classic head for Wendigo. Because the Wendigo we got looks like a bass player from a 90s grunge band who got bitten by an albino werewolf.
ditko
Thread Killer

Thu May 06, 2021 10:33 pm

Do we know for sure Cannonball and Domino are a 2 pack?? I wanna say they were ambiguous on that.

Also, I forgot Korvus. I don't see much love for him, but would be a cool figure.
RAM
Customized

Fri May 07, 2021 2:35 am

Starjammers already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Fri May 07, 2021 2:36 am

ditko wrote:Do we know for sure Cannonball and Domino are a 2 pack?? I wanna say they were ambiguous on that.

Also, I forgot Korvus. I don't see much love for him, but would be a cool figure.
I think the fact they said "did we say it was a two pack?" After people assumed it was, indicates that it likely isn't a two pack imo

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri May 07, 2021 3:59 am

Which is good so I can hopefully get Canonball without copycat. I'd rather have a legit copycat. And I don't like that figure or outfit in the slightest.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Fri May 07, 2021 4:11 am

Trunks3540 wrote:Which is good so I can hopefully get Canonball without copycat. I'd rather have a legit copycat. And I don't like that figure or outfit in the slightest.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Not a 2 pack doesn't mean they're single carded either.. which im also doubting

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

fletch137
Faster than a speeding bullet

Fri May 07, 2021 4:22 am

MrDucksJr wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:34 pm
I wanna get a classic New Mutants 2-Pack with a Male+Female body and swappable heads. Probably Roberto/Cannonball and Rahne/Karma.
I was into this idea when I first saw it, but since I'd want my Cannonball to be taller than the others, and would rather display powered up versions of Sunspot, Wolfsbane and Magma, I don't think it's for me.

Still, a generic X-Men uniform would be really useful for Cypher, year 1 Cyclops, Mirage, Magik, Karma, trainee Sprite, and the option to display powered-down Mutants, so I don't hate the idea.
gitwer
CROM!

Fri May 07, 2021 4:50 am

Heck, I still want the Dani 3-pack re-released, this time with Illyana, Amara, and long-haired Cuckoo heads.
MentalManipulator
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 31, 2021 3:14 pm

with so many cool waves of different eras coming, what other version of an already released X-Men character do you want?

For me I still want:

- Storm: Outback, AOA and Dawn of X
- Rogue: Outback
- Psylocke: Outback, Pink costume, Disassembled, Captain Britain
- Havok: classic
- Wolverine: Patch white suit
- Magik: New Mutants classic uniform
- Professor X: jumpsuit
- Wolfsbane: X-Factor 90's
- Colossus: Outback
- Emma Frost: Astonishing
- Jean: Dauterman costume

edit: would also love the Shiar team with Storm, Psylocke, Wolverine, Banshee, Gambit, Forge and Jubilee in their training uniforms.
MarvelLegendsMan
Customized

Mon May 31, 2021 3:40 pm

MentalManipulator wrote:with so many cool waves of different eras coming, what other version of an already released X-Men character do you want?

For me I still want:

- Storm: Outback, AOA and Dawn of X
- Rogue: Outback
- Psylocke: Outback, Pink costume, Disassembled, Captain Britain
- Havok: classic
- Wolverine: Patch white suit
- Magik: New Mutants classic uniform
- Professor X: jumpsuit
- Wolfsbane: X-Factor 90's
- Colossus: Outback
- Emma Frost: Astonishing
Angel: blue halo, X-Factor red/white
Havok: classic, Uncanny Avengers
Jean Grey: red/yellow X-Factor
Iceman: proper 80s/early 90s release with removable X-Factor belt
Cyclops: re-release of 70s TRU exclusive
Wolfsbane: X-Factor
Psylocke: Outback

Stryfe update
Blob update
Spiral update
Mojo update

Then there's the stuff we still haven't gotten at all:

Banshee, Longshot, Siryn, Rictor, Feral, Excalibur, Toad, Avalanche, Destiny, Cameron Hodge, Exodus, Fabian Cortez, Harry Leland, Starjammers, D'Ken, Lillandra, Deathbird, Marauders, Nasty Boys, finish the Reavers...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

XMenLegacy
Avengers Assemble

Mon May 31, 2021 3:46 pm

Storm: Outback, AOA, Dawn of X
Rogue: hooded first appearance look (with short hair), Punk (Mutant Massacre), Outback, Age of X (Reaper look)
Bishop: AoA, Marauders modern look
Iceman: depowered look (Gold team uniform)
Psylocke: pink costume, Outback armor, Disassembled
Kitty Pryde: yellow and black from her first X-Men years, Ariel look, Marauders look
Wolverine: Patch
Cannonball: Capullo look, Bachalo look
Emma: Astonishing, Generation X suit
Havok: classic
Polaris: this right here:
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 31, 2021 3:54 pm

Everyone featured in the 1992 Uncanny X-Men trading card set.
Handsome
CROM!

Mon May 31, 2021 4:10 pm

Ok, so for '90s X-Men, the Blue and Gold teams are complete. Which on it's own is pretty incredible. In the actual '90s, we didn't even get figures of the full teams. I remember the old Jubilee figure was in her Generation X outfit instead of her Blue team look. So just that on it's own, I'm pretty satisfied with Hasbro. For the rest of the X-teams, we still need:

X-Factor: just need Wolfsbane

X-Force: once we get the new Domino, we'll just need Feral, Siryn, & Rictor

Excalibur: Captain Britain, Phoenix, Shadowcat, & Meggan as the essentials that are missing. Meggan's been pretty much confirmed with the hair tease, and you can assume Shadowcat as well since they showed Lockheed. I don't know if they'll make a new Nightcrawler, he's not needed but could use a new figure with a more mature looking face. But I'm going to assume they are making a new Captain Britain and Phoenix to cover the essentials. That leaves Widget, Kylun, Cerise, Feron, & Micromax.

And they could also throw in Banshee in his blue and yellow outfit. He wasn't officially on either the Blue or the Gold team, but he was an X-Man for a while. If we're including Forge, we have to include Banshee. Moira MacTaggert was also living in the X-Mansion for a while in the '90s, they could make her. I wouldn't normally think she's a character they'd make a figure of, but they did include her in the House of X wave. Longshot had a story arc towards the end of Jim Lee's run, and he needs a new figure badly. And not an X-Men character, but they had a crossover with Ghost Rider in this era, so a Danny Ketch figure would pretty much be the last thing they need and that whole early '90s X-Men era would be just about complete on the comics side. The Animated Series was also a big part of the X-Men's appeal during this era, so we also need a Morph figure.

And on the villains side, Stryfe needs a new figure. He was the big bad in the first '90's crossover event with all the teams (except Excalibur) X-Cutioner's Song, so he really is essential for that era. The old Stryfe is outdated from the Toys R Us Jubilee BAF wave, and it's expensive to get. They need to remake him.. The ToyBiz BAF Mojo still looks great to me, but he's too small. A new bigger figure for him would go great with the Retro wave Dazzler and hopefully a new Longshot. I associate all three of them more with the '80s, but they did have a story arc for multiple issues in the '90s Jim Lee run. And with a new Excalibur wave or box-set coming, their big villains in the early '90s was Necrom. Outside of that, they could do a few other '90s villains like Fitzroy, Shinobi Shaw, or Fabian Cortez, but I don't think they're essential.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”