New Parts Speculation (Where are they going?)

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
BILLIUM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Hasbro should upscale the new 80th Anniversary Captain America figure for an Ameridroid figure.

Re: New Parts Speculation (Where are they going?)

Tue May 18, 2021 7:59 am

I think Hasbro could reuse the Sebastian Shaw/Pierce body to make the Matador. He even could use the little piece that goes around the neck! He would just need a new head, jacket overlay, and something red to wave around. He could probably use the Spider-UK feet like the Target 2-pack Kraven the Hunter did.

With Matador, we would just need Melvin Potter, the Gladiator, to complete the Emissaries of Evil!

He might be a good candidate to put in another Bad Guys wave should we get another, since I'm not sure where else they could put him. A Spider-Man wave, maybe?
Crusher Creel
Avengers Assemble

Fri May 21, 2021 9:34 pm

Deluxe Thanos body is ripe for reuse. Many have suggested Controller and I agree wholeheartedly, but I believe it could also be the basis for a Skurge the Executioner. Also, I don't see any reason why these couldn't be released as standard figures in a BAF wave due to the fact that they were able to do it with Thing. I put my Thing figure next to Thanos and they are basically the same size, and also the same weight. Obviously Skurge would need his axe, but other than that he doesn't really need any accessories (fists would be nice but might be pushing it). The only accessories I can think of for Controller would be his control discs, and they are tiny. The arms and legs of Thanos might also work for a classic Blastaar.

Parts of the Hercules body (mostly the torso) could be reused to make a new Absorbing Man figure, and perhaps Attuma.

I'm a fan of many of the physically large villains of classic Marvel comics so I want to see all of these dudes join the collection.
september_death
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu May 27, 2021 5:12 pm

My irrational hope for generic street thugs continues...the née Legion torso would be perfect.

Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Thu May 27, 2021 5:42 pm

Maybe some of the arms and legs of BAF AoA Colossus could be reused for a Titanium Man 2 armor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BILLIUM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: Hasbro should upscale the new 80th Anniversary Captain America figure for an Ameridroid figure.

Thu May 27, 2021 5:45 pm

That BAF Colossus or MCU Iron Monger would make for a really cool redo of the ToyBiz Mecha Hulk, assuming the scale is big enough. Gremlin could use a nice update too.

september_death
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:56 pm

Finally getting Lady Deathstrike from Pulse, I’m expecting these forearms/sleeves to go on a classic Mockingbird at some point.
DetectiveHoag
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:11 pm

BILLIUM wrote:
That BAF Colossus or MCU Iron Monger would make for a really cool redo of the ToyBiz Mecha Hulk, assuming the scale is big enough. Gremlin could use a nice update too.

The designers behind Mecha Hulk explained that it was an artistic interpretation on the Titanium Man. Hence the pack in Gremlin figure. Any redo of that figure I would likely also be conceptual or an actual Titanium Man. Either way, it would probably be a different looking figure
TFitz
Master of Avatars

Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:22 pm

This is still one of my favorite toys. It's so damn cool!
BILLIUM wrote:

sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:08 pm

Quasar's new over-the-shoulder cape overlay would work really well for both a White Vision re-do and a New Warriors Marvel Boy.
lefthook
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:57 am

has the hair on the heist nebula been used before? I think it might be ok for a 60's invisible girl re-use
Beamish
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:52 pm

Rictor boots - Corsair?
mr Articulate
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:26 pm

september_death wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:56 pm
Finally getting Lady Deathstrike from Pulse, I’m expecting these forearms/sleeves to go on a classic Mockingbird at some point.
Nice! That's a great idea. Maybe we get a Hawkeye line to go with his Disney Plus series or a retro wave with
Mockingbird (big Sleeves)
Swordsman
FA Fishnet Black Widow (not likely)
Valo487
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:38 pm

These parts aren’t new, but when The Jackal was revealed years ago, I thought Vermin, Werewolf By Night and Man-Wolf were inevitable, and yet here we are. Hope springs eternal.
sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:33 pm

Werewolf By Night is heavily rumored for the D+ Moon Knight show, so maybe he gets some love for that?

And you would have to think that Vermin is going make into a Spider-Man wave eventually.
september_death
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:17 am

So…how long before Armadillo is turned into Abomb?

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”

Recent Topics