MARVEL SELECT - Silver Centurion and Titanium Man pics

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
User avatar
Calbretto
Have extra testicles, will travel
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9525
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:42 am

Re: MARVEL SELECT - buy your LOKIS today

Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:19 am

I was all set to buy the Loki figures until I saw that Kid Loki is unarticulated... or at least he appears to be. Does he move at all?
I think I will stick with my custom figure for now. He's still a favourite of mine.

You can check it out here if you want to: https://www.figurerealm.com/customfigur ... w&id=50230

I Haven't been following the line for a while. Have any new X-Men been announced? I think Rogue, Beast and Psylocke were the last ones I picked up.
User avatar
TheSameIdiot
No...really...EXACTLY the same
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: DC
Posts: 18567
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:48 am

Re: MARVEL SELECT - buy your LOKIS today

Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:42 am

Kid Loki is completely unarticulated.
User avatar
heinousjoe
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Posts: 7970
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:04 am

Re: MARVEL SELECT - buy your LOKIS today

Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:06 pm

Calbretto wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:19 am
I was all set to buy the Loki figures until I saw that Kid Loki is unarticulated... or at least he appears to be. Does he move at all?
I think I will stick with my custom figure for now. He's still a favourite of mine.

You can check it out here if you want to: https://www.figurerealm.com/customfigur ... w&id=50230

I Haven't been following the line for a while. Have any new X-Men been announced? I think Rogue, Beast and Psylocke were the last ones I picked up.
That's pretty nice, I just think the face is way off for kid loki. But the rest of the figure is perfect

Also, no. No more X-men have been announced. Human torch, titanium man, D+ scarlet witch I think is all we know of coming out
User avatar
Sloth15
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: US of A
Posts: 3930
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 6:21 pm

Re: MARVEL SELECT - buy your LOKIS today

Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:16 pm

heinousjoe wrote:
Calbretto wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:19 am
I was all set to buy the Loki figures until I saw that Kid Loki is unarticulated... or at least he appears to be. Does he move at all?
I think I will stick with my custom figure for now. He's still a favourite of mine.

You can check it out here if you want to: https://www.figurerealm.com/customfigur ... w&id=50230

I Haven't been following the line for a while. Have any new X-Men been announced? I think Rogue, Beast and Psylocke were the last ones I picked up.
That's pretty nice, I just think the face is way off for kid loki. But the rest of the figure is perfect

Also, no. No more X-men have been announced. Human torch, titanium man, D+ scarlet witch I think is all we know of coming out
And Silver Centurion Iron Man.
User avatar
heinousjoe
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Posts: 7970
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:04 am

Re: MARVEL SELECT - buy your LOKIS today

Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:28 pm

I didn't mention him since we've seen pics and he comes out today
User avatar
Shinigami_PL
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Poland
Posts: 6533
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:50 pm

Re: MARVEL SELECT - buy your LOKIS today

Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:36 pm

Speaking of SC - title change.
User avatar
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader
Location: I'm with Iron Man.
Posts: 19353
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:17 am

Re: MARVEL SELECT - Silver Centurion comes out 06.09

Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:47 pm

Would Disney Stores carry Silver Centurion at retail?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 3021
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:15 pm

Re: MARVEL SELECT - Silver Centurion comes out 06.09

Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:01 pm

Akatsuki wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:47 pm
Would Disney Stores carry Silver Centurion at retail?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no unless it's a DS exclusive, i did see some cases of the DS figures being resold in comic shops but not the other way around.

i could be wrong and it's possible, but i never seen any MS figure that is sold at comic shops being sold at disney store.

like for example i never saw the endgame iron man at my disney store so that'll give you an idea.
mr Articulate
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 4053
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 7:22 am

Re: MARVEL SELECT - buy your LOKIS today

Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:42 am

Stark Resilient wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:09 pm
Mayshelf, who sculpted the figure, also shared a picture. It’s perfect. Wish it would be legends scale, it’s clearly better than any version of this armor that’s been released in action figure form before.

Any more loose pix of this figure? Is Mikescomicsnstuff the only one to get these so far?
User avatar
Ash Talon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Los Angeles - City of Fallen Angels
Posts: 9926
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:01 am

Re: MARVEL SELECT - buy your LOKIS today

Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:53 am

Akatsuki wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:54 am
I thought they said that the pauldrons move like on the Marvel Legends figure. Did I remember that correctly?
I remember it being stated that the SC IM shoulder pauldrons rotate with the arm, like the Hasbro version. I'm talking about the bottom of the pads look uneven. Could just be a perspective thing going on. Obviously we'll see more once more pics surface.

I don't have this figure preordered. While I love Iron Man (and the Silver Centurion armor came out when I first started to actually collect comics and just not casually read them), I'm not sure I need a 7" version of this armor. I'll probably crack. Just gonna see some reviews first.
User avatar
Dormammu
Mumu of Evil
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Dark Canadian Dimension
Posts: 9235
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:24 am

Re: MARVEL SELECT - Silver Centurion comes out 06.09

Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:01 am

SC is an insta buy. A welcome return to the 80s, done with 2021 skill.


Remainders of Disney exclusives are heading to retail? Wow, I have a small chance of getting comic Taskmaster after all at a possibly decent price. My LCS won't get it, but hopefully a big online vendor will.
MLNUT
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 849
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:07 pm

Re: MARVEL SELECT - Silver Centurion comes out 06.09

Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:06 pm

My LCS didn't get SC yesterday. Did others?
User avatar
SmF3
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: California
Posts: 841
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:20 pm

Re: MARVEL SELECT - Silver Centurion comes out 06.09

Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:21 pm

Use code "freeship" on the Disney Store for your Loki's guys! Can't wait for mine!
User avatar
Sloth15
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: US of A
Posts: 3930
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 6:21 pm

Re: MARVEL SELECT - Silver Centurion comes out 06.09

Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:35 pm

MLNUT wrote:My LCS didn't get SC yesterday. Did others?
No, doesn't look like anyone's did. Diamond Comics currently lists SCIM for 8/4 release. Torch is still 6/16. Titanium Man 6/30. Wanda 8/25. Watcher 9/29.
Image
User avatar
TheSameIdiot
No...really...EXACTLY the same
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: DC
Posts: 18567
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:48 am

Re: MARVEL SELECT - Silver Centurion comes out 06.09

Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:03 am

Ohh, I didn't realize Titanium Man was so close. I assumed he was a fall release for some reason.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”