MARVEL SELECT - Red Hulk (p. 275)

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
User avatar
Aleks
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1578
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:46 pm

Re: MARVEL SELECT - Red Hulk (p. 275)

Fri May 20, 2022 8:20 pm

Ash Talon wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 7:22 am
Gamma radiation turn Bruce Banner into the Hulk. Samuel Sterns into the Leader. Emil Blonsky into Abomination. Betsy Ross into Harpy. And General Ross into...
HUGE Human and army tank hybrid! Just like that Shapeshifters punisher toy. Now that looks different!

Anyway, after reading that "cash grab" nonsense, I decided to order one. Who know, maybe after that they decide to make a Man-Thing figure or a Crimson Dynamo...
User avatar
VictorD10010
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:11 am

Re: MARVEL SELECT - Red Hulk (p. 275)

Fri May 20, 2022 8:27 pm

Titanium Man is in the line

A Crimson Dynamor is likely,but in the far or near future
User avatar
MSWord
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: DST HQ
Posts: 2024
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:41 am

Re: MARVEL SELECT - Red Hulk (p. 275)

Fri May 20, 2022 9:26 pm

Looks like the Watcher will ship to stores next Wednesday, the 25th.
User avatar
Capman
Amalgam version of "Bat America"
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Anytown, USA
Posts: 7166
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:48 pm

Re: MARVEL SELECT - Red Hulk (p. 275)

Sat May 21, 2022 1:48 am

MSWord wrote:Looks like the Watcher will ship to stores next Wednesday, the 25th.
Amazing news!
User avatar
la6689
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:28 am

Re: MARVEL SELECT - Red Hulk (p. 275)

Tue May 24, 2022 4:36 pm

Image
He exists!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
TFitz
Master of Avatars
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Elkhart, IN
Posts: 23438
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:18 pm

Re: MARVEL SELECT - Red Hulk (p. 275)

Tue May 24, 2022 5:59 pm

Man, talk about a throwback.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Garden State
Posts: 41374
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:25 pm

Re: MARVEL SELECT - Red Hulk (p. 275)

Tue May 24, 2022 6:26 pm

TFitz wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 5:59 pm
Man, talk about a throwback.
Hah, right? Feels like 2005.
User avatar
TFitz
Master of Avatars
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Elkhart, IN
Posts: 23438
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:18 pm

Re: MARVEL SELECT - Red Hulk (p. 275)

Tue May 24, 2022 6:30 pm

NORM wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 6:26 pm
TFitz wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 5:59 pm
Man, talk about a throwback.
Hah, right? Feels like 2005.
Mine is still on display, and I still really like the figure. The sculpt really holds up. Sure, the bottom half is a statue, but he's the Watcher. All he does is stand and watch. :lol:
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Garden State
Posts: 41374
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:25 pm

Re: MARVEL SELECT - Red Hulk (p. 275)

Tue May 24, 2022 6:33 pm

TFitz wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 6:30 pm
NORM wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 6:26 pm
TFitz wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 5:59 pm
Man, talk about a throwback.
Hah, right? Feels like 2005.
Mine is still on display, and I still really like the figure. The sculpt really holds up. Sure, the bottom half is a statue, but he's the Watcher. All he does is stand and watch. :lol:
Mine, while in storage, got some red paint splotch on the head that I couldn't remove with acetone. I've got another ordered at Dorkside. I've always wondered about modifying one to give articulation below the waist.
User avatar
TFitz
Master of Avatars
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Elkhart, IN
Posts: 23438
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:18 pm

Re: MARVEL SELECT - Red Hulk (p. 275)

Tue May 24, 2022 6:36 pm

NORM wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 6:33 pm
TFitz wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 6:30 pm
NORM wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 6:26 pm


Hah, right? Feels like 2005.
Mine is still on display, and I still really like the figure. The sculpt really holds up. Sure, the bottom half is a statue, but he's the Watcher. All he does is stand and watch. :lol:
Mine, while in storag, got some red paint splotch on the head that I couldn't remove with acetone. I've got another ordered at Dorkside. I've always wondered about modifying one to give articulation below the waist.
I thought about it when I first got him, but his toga would prevent any real movement anyway, so I didn't bother.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Garden State
Posts: 41374
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:25 pm

Re: MARVEL SELECT - Red Hulk (p. 275)

Tue May 24, 2022 6:46 pm

TFitz wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 6:36 pm
NORM wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 6:33 pm
TFitz wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 6:30 pm


Mine is still on display, and I still really like the figure. The sculpt really holds up. Sure, the bottom half is a statue, but he's the Watcher. All he does is stand and watch. :lol:
Mine, while in storag, got some red paint splotch on the head that I couldn't remove with acetone. I've got another ordered at Dorkside. I've always wondered about modifying one to give articulation below the waist.
I thought about it when I first got him, but his toga would prevent any real movement anyway, so I didn't bother.
Most likely why I didn't do it either.
User avatar
toydollz
HULK SMASH!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:52 pm

Re: MARVEL SELECT - Red Hulk (p. 275)

Wed May 25, 2022 9:19 pm

la6689 wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 4:36 pm
Image
He exists!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Question is, how bad were the allocations?
User avatar
la6689
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:28 am

Re: MARVEL SELECT - Red Hulk (p. 275)

Wed May 25, 2022 9:50 pm

toydollz wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 9:19 pm
la6689 wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 4:36 pm
Image
He exists!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Question is, how bad were the allocations?
We got our full 6 figure case.
User avatar
Arise Serpentor
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1027
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:55 pm

Re: MARVEL SELECT - Red Hulk (p. 275)

Thu May 26, 2022 12:52 am

Those Hacksaws look naked without the 2x4s.
User avatar
VictorD10010
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:11 am

Re: MARVEL SELECT - Red Hulk (p. 275)

Thu May 26, 2022 2:57 am

The big baby head guy that stares

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”