One A Day Guest Starring Ram Tron - Day 346: Gremlin and his Titanium Man armor

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
H-bird
hbwrdlngiv, after secondary mutation
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: One A Day - 300th Post Celebration: Simonson Thor, Extremis Armor update & Wolverine as Patch

Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:39 pm

I'd love to get Nightshade as she appeared in Modok's 11 - the purple outfit with the coat!

Congrats on 300 days of the thread! It's a fantastic addition to the forum. I would take Patch, Extremis, and Simonson Thor in a heartbeat!
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Re: One A Day - 300th Post Celebration: Simonson Thor, Extremis Armor update & Wolverine as Patch

Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:42 am

People who are satisfied with the existing Extremis… when Hasbro does get around to updating that figure, at the current Iron Man figure quality, you will certainly no longer be satisfied with the Terrax wave Extremis. I loooooved that figure for so long. But it’s small. It doesn’t have rocker ankles. It wouldn’t fit a grown man in it, based on the scale of other figures within the collection. It’s featured in two modern eras, the first of which, the armor was everywhere in every book. They redo this armor, you won’t look back.

Those who have no connection to Extremis… I donno, thoughts and prayers to you, since you’re unaware of the blessings Extremis armor bestows on our hearts.
Basil Elks
Remembers, things, best, forgotten,
Location: the Firm's morgue {which, oddly enough, is in British Columbia}

Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:30 am

Patch would be cool. :)
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:43 am

Definitely yes to all three but especially yes for Extremis Armor Iron Man!! My favorite Iron Man armor! This arc and armor saved the Iron Man comics from the doldrums. We finally got an Iron Man with a power level that approached the feats accomplished by the old classics, Classic Armor, Silver Centurion, and Modular Armor after years of weak and poorly performing armors.

Extremis Armor made Iron Man a star in the comics and in the movies, being the clear inspiration for the MCU Mark 3.

An updated Extremis Armor figure is easily my most wanted figure for Marvel Legends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Storm of the Vale
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:44 am

I'd take Simonson Thor either in his armour or classic look with the beard.

I've been contemplating getting the Ragnarok & modding the normal head & sculpting a beard for that look.
os189
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:13 am

I'm a total whore for all things Logan so I would absolutely love a white tux Patch.
TheSameIdiot
No...really...EXACTLY the same

Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:59 am

Big yes to Thor and Iron Man from this X-Men fan.

Don't need Patch.
Stormbreaker1
Customized

Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:22 pm

Simonson Battle Armor Thor all the way!

Issue #378 is one of my favorite covers of all time.

The whole buildup to Thor’s forging of his armor due to Hela’s curse is tremendous. The “gift” of eternal life, but to never heal from any wound, was her master stroke.

Issue #380, “Mjolnir’s Song,” is amazing.

Simonson’s Thor is a masterpiece.
Beamish
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Re: One A Day - Day 301: Mad Thinker & Awesome Android

Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:54 pm

Day 301 - Mad Thinker and Awesome Android

Basil Elks
Remembers, things, best, forgotten,
Location: the Firm's morgue {which, oddly enough, is in British Columbia}

Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:54 pm

Yes to both. :D
BILLIUM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: Hasbro should upscale the new 80th Anniversary Captain America figure for an Ameridroid figure.

Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:59 pm

I would love to get a classic Mad Thinker and his Awesome Android (he would make for a very cool BAF)! I made a Mad Thinker to hold me over with the Doc Ock figure from 2018, but I would totally take an official figure.
fac
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:01 pm

15-inch tall Awesome Android would be absurd yet amazing. I want one with the annoyed "ouchie" face from Cap 311...
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:02 pm

Yes to Mad Thinker and Awesome Android!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PantherCult
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:06 pm

This one is a total no brainer, instant buy for me. I would love a good Mad Thinker figure and that generic bad guy jumpsuit is well suited for a bunch of villain reuse.

I would even buy multiples of Awesome Android so I can have the classic FF foe but also the lovable Andy from She-Hulk.
maczero
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:22 pm

I'd take a Mad Thinker. Surprisingly, I think I prefer his more modern look. His android is a pass.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”