Making Custom ML Packages - Template?

Ask your How to Questions here. Wanna know what paints to use? Wanna know what's better: Super Sculpey or Apoxie? Wanna know about Super Glue vs Elmers? Have a WIP that you are working on? Then post here.
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Making Custom ML Packages - Template?

Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:57 am

Does anyone know of any ML package custom templates that customizers have created and made available to others?

Shelf space is tight so I want to display the Eternals in their packages pegged into the wall around the bookshelf, but Gilgamesh not having his own package makes that difficult. So... I'm tempted to make one. I found the right image that matches the rest (below). Does anyone know of any templates that customizers have created for ML packaging? That would save some time. :) I have my open Thena box to re-wrap, so to speak, and I'm sure a figure about the size of Gilgamesh will come along soon and provide a plastic tray I can use.

I've altered packaging before and that went well, but I figured someone online has definitely already solved this problem. :) I'm not looking to do the back - just the nameplate and the sides so he can hang with his team.

Discogod
prefers hot chicks to Fwooshers

Re: Making Custom ML Packages - Template?

Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:26 pm

I made a custom ML package for a figure years ago - I unfolded and scanned the box, then photoshopped it and had it printed on a suitable card at Staples. You're welcome to the images but you'd need to do a fair bit of work.

mr_mxyzptlk
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:23 pm

I love Squirrel Girl!....that is all

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Fly4v
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:39 am

For my custom box, just printed the new individual panels on label paper.

Then used an x-actor knife to trim the edges once they were stuck on the original package. Having the removable window made it super easy.

Yet, that Squirrel Girl template is perfect. 8)

Return to “Custom Shop Talk”