*OFFICIAL 2021 FWOOSH SECRET SANTA* Check out the teasers!

Ask your How to Questions here. Wanna know what paints to use? Wanna know what's better: Super Sculpey or Apoxie? Wanna know about Super Glue vs Elmers? Have a WIP that you are working on? Then post here.
TFitz
Master of Avatars
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: *OFFICIAL 2021 FWOOSH SECRET SANTA* Check out the teasers!

Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:29 pm

Nanny was from me! I'm at work so I'll post a much more detailed "making of" with pics later, but she was fun to make. Crazy unique character, that I figured Hasbro would never make, so I'd put forth effort to bring her to life.

I really hope you enjoy her, Diddy310.
inkbraincustoms
I wish I had super powers

Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:35 pm

Sorry it took me so long to reveal this but I got my secret number one want for the past couple of secret Santa's got dang Solid Snake! Reveal yourself whoever put this thing together I need to know the recipe for this beauty this is fan freaking tastic like the working holster alone sold me but the vaguely Kurt Russell face pushed it over the edge brilliant work dude! ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

amaro

Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:09 pm

SquallDraven wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:47 am
Soooo grateful to have received this absolute beauty of a figure as a gift. This is a ML style Mulan. The paint apps are so crisp and the use of armor is so strategic and fits perfectly with this base figure and overall theme. I can’t stop looking at the green paint fade on the skirt. It is absolutely mesmerizing. My most sincere thanks to my elf. I’m going to have to start making all of the other princesses as warriors now.
YAY!!! I am so happy you liked her. I thought it was a great idea to make Princess Warriors!!!
This is not something I would have made on my own, that's why I loved this project!
-Joe
amaro

Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:23 pm

My figure came in last week and I LOVE IT!!!!
Red Shadows has always been one of my favorites and this guy came out perfect.
The helmet and all the accessories are amazing, thank you so much to my secret elf!!!!

Diddy310
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:47 pm

inkbraincustoms wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:35 pm
Sorry it took me so long to reveal this but I got my secret number one want for the past couple of secret Santa's got dang Solid Snake! Reveal yourself whoever put this thing together I need to know the recipe for this beauty this is fan freaking tastic like the working holster alone sold me but the vaguely Kurt Russell face pushed it over the edge brilliant work dude!

I made Snake. Happy you like him! He's a GI Joe Classified Flint head, Zartan torso, Firefly legs, and Superior Octopus arms. Gun was from Deadly Origins Black Widow

inkbraincustoms

Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:35 am

matchu778 wrote:Here is a message from one of our new participants, Artman Customs, who was the creator of Robotman

“Robotman was made by me. Making this figure was a lot of fun and finally made me watch and read Doom Patrol Image. Hope you enjoy him”

Such a great job from another one of our new participants! Great work Artman!
Holy crap that Robotman!

TheGonard
Faster than a speeding bullet

Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:28 am

Im late to the party, apologies to my elf who made this BADASS figure! Ive been working 16 hour shifts and i hate the holidays.... but this more than makes up for it and im EXTREMELY impressed!
My elf made me Head Lopper from Image comics and also added an Agatha the Blue Witch accessory!
For anyone who loves media in a semi Gendy Tartakovsky (samurai jack)ish style, i highly recommend the series!
I'll eventually post better pics on my IG: Gonard_Custom

To my elf, im extremely grateful. My list was probably an annoying one to thin down haha.

newcollector
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:58 pm

Wow! No idea who that is, but what an amazingly executed custom!
carlosdeanda
Customized

Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:12 pm

newcollector wrote:Wow! No idea who that is, but what an amazingly executed custom!
My absolute favorite so far!

Enviado desde mi 21081111RG mediante Tapatalk

matchu778
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:13 pm

There’s been some awesome reveals this year so far and still a bunch more coming! Our talent pool for this event keeps getting better and better!

Also, I’m posting this on behalf of one of our new participants this year, OneOakCustoms. He made that Head Lopper that Gonard received and posted. Here’s what he had to say about it…

“That would be me who made the head lopper. I’m glad you like it. This is actually the first custom I made for anyone besides myself. So I’m glad I got to participate this year. Had lots of fun making the figure and I learned a lot of new techniques. Well enjoy it I sure did making it.”Image
matchu778
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:03 am

So today I received my secret Santa gift and man o man I couldn’t be happier with it! It is so well done and perfectly executed in every way. I particularly love the build of the figure and the silhouette it cuts. It’s exactly what I wanted for EWJ. The paints are so clean and the mix of matte white and gloss skin tone/blues is striking. This is a character that’s been on my secret Santa list every year since I started participating 6(7?) years ago and now he’s finally here. It’s Earthworm Jim!

I obviously know who it’s from but I’ll let them take the love cause it’s so amazing and so well deserved! And if anyone wants to watch me open it up and pose it around, I posted the live video of me opening it on my Instagram @customsbymatchu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
detection
Customized

Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:23 am

Killer reveals so far this year, wow!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Ace00731

Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:10 am

Haha yep you do know, but Jim was done by me! (AceOutlawCustoms as my username is different)
Glad you love him, and it’s been a personal project goal of mine for a while. And shit I had the some of the parts for over a decade or two (1996?) Very fun to plan and make, and hard to let go lmao. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
carlosdeanda
Customized

Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:40 am

Ace00731 wrote:Haha yep you do know, but Jim was done by me! (AceOutlawCustoms as my username is different)
Glad you love him, and it’s been a personal project goal of mine for a while. And shit I had the some of the parts for over a decade or two (1996?) Very fun to plan and make, and hard to let go lmao. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Great job! I used to play the old Sega Genesis game and watch the cartoon :)

Very well done!

Enviado desde mi 21081111RG mediante Tapatalk

carlosdeanda
Customized

Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:00 pm

I just got this!

Man! Skurge came out awesome!

The recipe intrigues me, looks to have some 3D printed parts, maybe even the head? Don't know but it's awesome anyway!

Please maker step forward so I can give you due credit! ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Custom Shop Talk”