How does the DST Buffy figures scale to nowadays main lines? Perfect for customs!!!

Ask your How to Questions here. Wanna know what paints to use? Wanna know what's better: Super Sculpey or Apoxie? Wanna know about Super Glue vs Elmers? Have a WIP that you are working on? Then post here.
Plastic0_phantastic0
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

How does the DST Buffy figures scale to nowadays main lines? Perfect for customs!!!

Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:16 pm

So that's mainly the point...how do they scale to, say, Neca ultimates?

I am working on a Dewey custom to go with the ghostface and wanted to use a "wesley" (character from Angel tv series I don't know) as base body.

Would it work?

Thanks people!

Enviado desde mi Aquaris V mediante Tapatalk

Mighty Tom
Avengers Assemble

Re: How does the DST Buffy figures scale to nowadays main lines? Perfect for customs!!!

Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:51 am

You would probably be better off using a Neca T-1000 figure.
Plastic0_phantastic0
Runs Around in Tights

Re: How does the DST Buffy figures scale to nowadays main lines? Perfect for customs!!!

Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:06 pm

Mighty Tom wrote:You would probably be better off using a Neca T-1000 figure.
Thanks! That's a good idea but i was looking for the civilian outfit from part 2 or even 3, with shirt+jacket

JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:37 am

I thought I couldn't help you, but I realized I literally have one NECA figure in my collection - POTC Keira. Here she is with various Buffy/Angel figures (MAC, DST, regular and Deluxe) and then with two MLs.

Plastic0_phantastic0
Runs Around in Tights

Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:47 am

JPC wrote:I thought I couldn't help you, but I realized I literally have one NECA figure in my collection - POTC Keira. Here she is with various Buffy/Angel figures (MAC, DST, regular and Deluxe) and then with two MLs.

That's actually VERY useful, thanks a lot!

Neca scale is a little bit tricky, they have moved between scales in the last few years...so their POTC is closer to actual 7", while current releases are a little bit shorter, but i just needed that kind of reference, it's perfect! Image

Return to “Custom Shop Talk”