The "UNOFFICIAL" SUMMER SWAP 2021!! First Reveals on page 4!!!

Ask your How to Questions here. Wanna know what paints to use? Wanna know what's better: Super Sculpey or Apoxie? Wanna know about Super Glue vs Elmers? Have a WIP that you are working on? Then post here.
carlosdeanda
Customized
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: The "UNOFFICIAL" SUMMER SWAP 2021!! First Reveals on page 4!!!

Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:39 pm

GrandmasterPopo wrote:
carlosdeanda wrote:Just got mine!

I totally knew what it was since I saw the preview images (or at least I hoped so) and I'm loving it!

Just some minor flaws but the figure looks so cool, I'm intrigued on what the base figure is because it looks like nothing I'm familiar with.

I kinda know who the maker is but please step forward!ImageImageImageImage

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 6 Pro mediante Tapatalk
YES SO GLAD HE MADE IT!
Impulse was from me! Had so much fun making him! Glad you like him Carlos! The base was a figuarts frieza!Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cool! Never have I used a Figuarts before! Mind if I tweak some minor details?

GrandmasterPopo
Super Poseable

Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:03 pm

carlosdeanda wrote:
GrandmasterPopo wrote:
carlosdeanda wrote:Just got mine!

I totally knew what it was since I saw the preview images (or at least I hoped so) and I'm loving it!

Just some minor flaws but the figure looks so cool, I'm intrigued on what the base figure is because it looks like nothing I'm familiar with.

I kinda know who the maker is but please step forward!ImageImageImageImage

YES SO GLAD HE MADE IT!
Impulse was from me! Had so much fun making him! Glad you like him Carlos! The base was a figuarts frieza!Image

Cool! Never have I used a Figuarts before! Mind if I tweak some minor details?

Of course not! My skills got a bit rusty ImageImage

Faceless
Runs Around in Tights

Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:15 pm

Damn! seems that the postal services are getting slower again. I've not seen my postwoman for ages! the wait is killing me :P
SquallDraven
Runs Around in Tights

Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:37 pm

Alrighty. With Secret Santa lists quickly approaching we have 2 reveals left. I have confirmed 1 has arrived and 1 has made it through customs so we should see the last 2 within the week!!
GrandmasterPopo
Super Poseable

Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:33 pm

SquallDraven wrote:Alrighty. With Secret Santa lists quickly approaching we have 2 reveals left. I have confirmed 1 has arrived and 1 has made it through customs so we should see the last 2 within the week!!
Hurray!!!

Faceless
Runs Around in Tights

Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:22 am

Received!!! sorry to post so late, but I was just able to make good pics, worthy of such figure, yesterday!!!

The wait has been worth it (big delay due to new VAT regulations!). The figure is mind-blowing, I've feel like I've hit the jackpot!

Here he is, Son Goku Super Saiyan level 5, Dragon Ball AF;

For those who don't know, Dragon Ball AF was the fake sequel to Dragon Ball GT. In the early days of internet, before Facebook, instagram, pinterest and all those thingys, and when google was starting up, information was obscure, and everyone believed this was the real next Goku that got leaked. Sadly, it was just a fantastic fanart made by somebody. Anyway, onto the custom itself; it is wonderful. Ultra powerful, with insane tons of sculpting (I am guessing there is a ML Toxin down there? amazing). This has got me pumped to do summer swaps and secret santas forever! airbrushed too, articulable tail, real cloth for his skirt, etc. This is how Goku should have been, and not the new transformations of Dragon Ball Super! thanks so much. I will need to do a very amazing Secret Santa custom, the level has been set very high!

Image  Image

Image  Image
TheGonard
Faster than a speeding bullet

Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:08 am

Hi! Sorry for the late post, the reveals and arrivals of figures occurred doing a moving/transitional period in my life. But i did receive my figure! I got this amazing Dayne figure. He is an antagonist from the Boom studios Power Rangers comics. Im extremely impressed about the FULLY sculpted head!
Thank you to my elf, you rock!!!
Sorry i couldn't take better pictures, all of my backdrops and accessories are currently in storage </3
TheGonard

Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:12 am

Faceless wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:22 am
Received!!! sorry to post so late, but I was just able to make good pics, worthy of such figure, yesterday!!!

The wait has been worth it (big delay due to new VAT regulations!). The figure is mind-blowing, I've feel like I've hit the jackpot!

Here he is, Son Goku Super Saiyan level 5, Dragon Ball AF;

For those who don't know, Dragon Ball AF was the fake sequel to Dragon Ball GT. In the early days of internet, before Facebook, instagram, pinterest and all those thingys, and when google was starting up, information was obscure, and everyone believed this was the real next Goku that got leaked. Sadly, it was just a fantastic fanart made by somebody. Anyway, onto the custom itself; it is wonderful. Ultra powerful, with insane tons of sculpting (I am guessing there is a ML Toxin down there? amazing). This has got me pumped to do summer swaps and secret santas forever! airbrushed too, articulable tail, real cloth for his skirt, etc. This is how Goku should have been, and not the new transformations of Dragon Ball Super! thanks so much. I will need to do a very amazing Secret Santa custom, the level has been set very high!

Image&nbsp;&nbsp;Image

Image&nbsp;&nbsp;Image
Im so happy to hear you love the figure i made!
I too am a huge fan of DBZ and when i saw him on your list i knew i had to make him!
The project was a lot of fun! He started his life out as the new hasbro ML Omega red, with the head cast of Hyperion. I basically sculpted over 90% of the figure, and idk if you noticed, but its also my first time sculpting hands from scratch haha.
SquallDraven
Runs Around in Tights

Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:50 am

Outstanding last reveals. Those last 2 traveled quite a ways!! I can’t thank you all enough for a successful event. I think everyone got their figures before secret Santa lists went out. I am planning on doing this next year so be on the lookout after January. Once again Thank you all and be safe out there. That’s a wrap!!! (Minus any last love for your peers).
Customverse-Man

Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:36 pm

Glad you liked him :) . It catched my interest, as I knew the blue dog of Power Rangers, but didn't about his sort of "evil" counterpart :P . It was fun to do him, maybe someday I'll even do a version for myself!

Here are my pics;

Image&nbsp;&nbsp;-

Image-Image-Image

WIP Pic;

Congratz SquallDraven on such perfect management ;) . SquallDraven for president!!
mr_mxyzptlk
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:17 pm

Both reveals are lovely. I'm not familiar with the PR evil-Doggy. Perhaps I just haven't reached that point in the comics yet. But he is very nice.
And I'll Seco d that Squall_Draven is doing an excellent job organizing. The Summer Swap is in good hands.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Return to “Custom Shop Talk”

Recent Topics