Vitruvian HACKS blanks and Star Wars Vintage Collection

Ask your How to Questions here. Wanna know what paints to use? Wanna know what's better: Super Sculpey or Apoxie? Wanna know about Super Glue vs Elmers? Have a WIP that you are working on? Then post here.
Mister Skeezler
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Vitruvian HACKS blanks and Star Wars Vintage Collection

Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:04 pm

I'm looking to see if Vitruvian HACKS blanks figures—particularly the female ones—can be used for Star Wars 3.75" customs. Does anyone have these that can put some together and snap some pics? I'm sure I'll have to do some surgery, but I'm just curious if it's even worth it.
AdrienVeidt
A Smaller Man of a Smaller Scale

Re: Vitruvian HACKS blanks and Star Wars Vintage Collection

Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:33 pm

The pre-teen girl scaling Hasbro uses for SW women tends to make such bashes look weird, imho.
Mister Skeezler
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Re: Vitruvian HACKS blanks and Star Wars Vintage Collection

Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:58 pm

Yep. One of the things that makes Star Wars customizing a bit tricky. If they were all sort of the same size, they'd look worse. There was a very big difference in Harrison Ford's height vs. Carrie Fisher...

A bunch of random Amazon warriors can all be the same height and no one really thinks much about it.

Then there's the other challenges, like these two...

Star Wars collectors seem to be made to suffer...it's our lot in life (and all that). #FirstWorldProblemsInaGalaxyFarFarAway

Return to “Custom Shop Talk”