*OFFICIAL 2020 FWOOSH SECRET SANTA THREAD* (Sign Ups Have Ended)

Ask your How to Questions here. Wanna know what paints to use? Wanna know what's better: Super Sculpey or Apoxie? Wanna know about Super Glue vs Elmers? Have a WIP that you are working on? Then post here.
mr Articulate
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 3986
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 7:22 am

Re: *OFFICIAL 2020 FWOOSH SECRET SANTA THREAD* (Sign Ups Have Ended)

Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:00 pm

Always a treat to see the great work done here and given away for free. Love of custom action figures makes the world go around.
User avatar
Omegaprimus
Super Poseable
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:46 am

Re: *OFFICIAL 2020 FWOOSH SECRET SANTA THREAD* (Sign Ups Have Ended)

Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:29 am

Outstanding work this year. Well done everyone who participated, made me missed the annual event very much. Sorry I have to sit our of this one to sort out my personal agendas. Hopefully I can make a comeback for SS2021.

Here's to a better 2021.

-OP-
User avatar
ethansuplee
Santa's Little Helper
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: The North Pole
Posts: 1557
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 9:05 am

Re: *OFFICIAL 2020 FWOOSH SECRET SANTA THREAD* (Sign Ups Have Ended)

Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:45 am

Omegaprimus wrote:Outstanding work this year. Well done everyone who participated, made me missed the annual event very much. Sorry I have to sit our of this one to sort out my personal agendas. Hopefully I can make a comeback for SS2021.

Here's to a better 2021.

-OP-
We’re actually not done yet!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Omegaprimus
Super Poseable
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:46 am

Re: *OFFICIAL 2020 FWOOSH SECRET SANTA THREAD* (Sign Ups Have Ended)

Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:18 am

ethansuplee wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:45 am
Omegaprimus wrote:Outstanding work this year. Well done everyone who participated, made me missed the annual event very much. Sorry I have to sit our of this one to sort out my personal agendas. Hopefully I can make a comeback for SS2021.

Here's to a better 2021.

-OP-
We’re actually not done yet!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesomeness! 8)
easylivinguk1
HULK SMASH!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:27 pm

Re: *OFFICIAL 2020 FWOOSH SECRET SANTA THREAD* (Sign Ups Have Ended)

Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:08 pm

I’ve been meaning to post my received custom up on the forum, I absolutely love mine, my Elf read my mind, I present to you Eric Masterson Thunderstrike Image

I love this custom, and I now have the official release and this one to add to my collection! Please step forward Elf and claim your work!

TAKTAK customs
User avatar
Faceless
Runs Around in Tights
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 304
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:00 am

Re: *OFFICIAL 2020 FWOOSH SECRET SANTA THREAD* (Sign Ups Have Ended)

Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:37 pm

So, how many customs are due to be shown? I thought all had appeared.
User avatar
matchu778
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 2424
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:35 am

Re: *OFFICIAL 2020 FWOOSH SECRET SANTA THREAD* (Sign Ups Have Ended)

Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:54 am

The one for me finally arrived today but I’m out of town till Friday so I will have to post it Friday night when I get back from my work trip.

I think there’s at least one more other than the one I got today


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
matchu778
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 2424
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:35 am

Re: *OFFICIAL 2020 FWOOSH SECRET SANTA THREAD* (Sign Ups Have Ended)

Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:43 am

Sweet baby Jesus, this figure is so awesome! My gift for secret Santa has arrived and it was beyond worth the wait!

Image

I believe it was made from a mix of McFarlane Allmight and ML Omega Red (lower legs). He comes LOADED with accessories and alt parts. 3 sets of hands, 3 heads, Speak and all the props you’d ever need to reenact the shows intro theme. From the alarm clock, to the bombs (both 99 second and 0 seconds). He also comes with Little Wooden Boy (his inanimate sidekick), a tv (with swappable screens), a box of drama flakes, a bowl and of course his spoon. Oh he comes with an 8 ball too. This was made by a true fan and it so shows in everything about the custom, even the packaging I received him in. I’m so stoked and just had to take a bunch of pics of this beauty! I know who made it based on the name on the box and the note attached, but ill let them claim their fame for this awesome figure. Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
newcollector
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 752
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:04 pm

Re: *OFFICIAL 2020 FWOOSH SECRET SANTA THREAD* (Sign Ups Have Ended)

Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:11 pm

Wow. So awesome. Can’t wait to see who takes credit for that masterpiece.
User avatar
Discogod
prefers hot chicks to Fwooshers
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Two steps ahead
Posts: 9942
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:06 pm

Re: *OFFICIAL 2020 FWOOSH SECRET SANTA THREAD* (Sign Ups Have Ended)

Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:13 pm

Incredible.
User avatar
mr_mxyzptlk
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: The city with the Arch
Posts: 4030
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:39 am

Re: *OFFICIAL 2020 FWOOSH SECRET SANTA THREAD* (Sign Ups Have Ended)

Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:56 pm

That is such a great Tick. Personally, I'd prefer his head a smidge smaller so he fit in better with ML. But it's actually dead on accurate to the source material, so it's even better since it's it's own thing.
Now you need an Arthur of equal quality.

....and American Maid...and Der Fledermaus...and Chairface Chippendale....

Sent from The Void using My Incredible Mind

User avatar
matchu778
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 2424
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:35 am

Re: *OFFICIAL 2020 FWOOSH SECRET SANTA THREAD* (Sign Ups Have Ended)

Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:20 pm

Haha I already started thinking about Arthur.... hmmm

And he’s going with my neca toon turtles so his size works great for me.

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ethansuplee
Santa's Little Helper
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: The North Pole
Posts: 1557
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 9:05 am

Re: *OFFICIAL 2020 FWOOSH SECRET SANTA THREAD* (Sign Ups Have Ended)

Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:51 pm

matchu778 wrote:Sweet baby Jesus, this figure is so awesome! My gift for secret Santa has arrived and it was beyond worth the wait!

Image

I believe it was made from a mix of McFarlane Allmight and ML Omega Red (lower legs). He comes LOADED with accessories and alt parts. 3 sets of hands, 3 heads, Speak and all the props you’d ever need to reenact the shows intro theme. From the alarm clock, to the bombs (both 99 second and 0 seconds). He also comes with Little Wooden Boy (his inanimate sidekick), a tv (with swappable screens), a box of drama flakes, a bowl and of course his spoon. Oh he comes with an 8 ball too. This was made by a true fan and it so shows in everything about the custom, even the packaging I received him in. I’m so stoked and just had to take a bunch of pics of this beauty! I know who made it based on the name on the box and the note attached, but ill let them claim their fame for this awesome figure. Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
From Trevor Zammit of NECA:

merry christmas! the tick was from me. i hope you enjoy him. he was a lot of fun to make. since the figure itself is fairly plain i tried to load him up with lots of extra stuff. looking forward to your arthur figure.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Defcon9922
Here comes a new challenger!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:39 am

Re: *OFFICIAL 2020 FWOOSH SECRET SANTA THREAD* (Sign Ups Have Ended)

Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:52 pm

Faceless wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:37 pm
So, how many customs are due to be shown? I thought all had appeared.

Never got mine and usps won't really do anything for me because I am not the sender.

I have Charlie Brown luck
User avatar
Faceless
Runs Around in Tights
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 304
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:00 am

Re: *OFFICIAL 2020 FWOOSH SECRET SANTA THREAD* (Sign Ups Have Ended)

Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:59 am

That Tick is very awesome :) . Not a fan of the character, but it's tremendously accurate, and those extras are wonderful.

So, now is just Defcon's figure to receive? so your tracking shows as lost in transit? or delivered to a wrong person?

Return to “Custom Shop Talk”