Saurozoic Warriors

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
KnightDamien
Exceeds Text and Quote Limits
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Saurozoic Warriors

Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:44 pm

$30 is a pretty reasonable price, I think. They're pretty chunky toys from a boutique manufacturer. I can dig it. I really like the idea of these, but I also can't be going to deep on a 'just because it looks fun' toy collection, so I'll probably end up getting one or two per wave -- just the ones that really catch my eye. My son really likes the guard, so I have a feeling we'll end up with that one for sure.
citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:00 pm

Link to these 5k dinos?
yorick_skirata
Runs Around in Tights

Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:48 pm

If they were a bit toned down, closer to the old Dinosaucers figures line, I would definitely be interested.

But I’m glad that so many people seem to like them. I really like these new companies and their original IPs.
It feels like a breath of fresh air in a world of never ending reboots and remakes.

I really like my Mafex/Mezco/etc figures, but it feels a lot like “been there, done that” every time I buy a new “definitive” Batman or Wolverine.
After more than 20 years collecting figures, having gone through many “purges”, some pauses and so many lines, I keep thinking about Battlestar Galactica’s "All of this has happened before. All of this will happen again."

Nowadays, it’s the Mythic/Cosmic Legions, Animal Warriors of the Kingdom, Plunderlings and other original I.P.s that are really compelling me and reinvigorating my collection.
DennyCrane
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:52 pm

Sounds like me. Sure I like my Superheroes and nostalgic characters of childhood. But after 40+ years there's only so much of that you can take. Sometimes you just want something FRESH.
mattmurdog
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:44 pm

These are cool but I still wish someone would remake the Dinosaucers
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:31 pm

Boss Fight is partnering with BBTS on an exclusive Brakhion figure. Might be interesting for those who find the bright colors of the standard releases to be too much: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ils/214910

KnightDamien
Exceeds Text and Quote Limits

Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:55 am

I pre-ordered Night Lands Range this morning - as soon as it popped up on my feed. Absolutely love it. And I wasn't going to get the regular Range figure at all, but I just couldn't pass this one up.

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”