Four Horsemen - Figura Obscura

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
Buttmunch
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Four Horsemen - Figura Obscura

Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:53 pm

Been wanting a good Horseman figure for years too. McFarlane’s line never quite satisfied that itch for me either Count. I honestly thought Boss Fight was going to get around to this first but I’m very happy with what I’m seeing here. Couldn’t hit order fast enough. No year long wait is kind of nice although some advanced notice on a $100+ Item is always appreciated by me.
ExhaustedJedi
Here comes a new challenger!

Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:54 pm

The Headless Horseman is one of my long time favorite legends! This was an easy pick up. I'd been wanting one these horse figures as well, so perfect time and perfect character for me. Excellent use of some birthday cash that came my way last month.
Stormbreaker1
Runs Around in Tights

Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:57 pm

GrumpyMatt wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:41 pm
With the second Cosmic Legions drop, I made an order, realized I was being dumb for not going all-in. Sent an email to support and they were happy to cancel the initial order to allow me to make the all-in purchase.

Can't imagine it would be a problem here, especially with the speed at which the all-in set sold this morning, and the second drop at 8 p.m.
Thanks, here’s hoping.

I did just see this, however: “Because of this rapid fufillment, changes cannot be made to your order.”

But as you said, the All In set sold out immediately, so it’s not like they’d have a problem filling an order.

I like that pin very much, but the mug being the exclusive item isn’t worth it to me for the extra money. If they had included the shirt as well, then I’d want to keep the whole thing.

But again, if the order doesn’t get canceled, I’m sure I’ll be able to sell it.

As for the figure, it’s so cool. The perfect piece for Halloween.
Stormbreaker1
Runs Around in Tights

Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:02 pm

Count Drunkula wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:10 pm
All over it like a bad prom dress. Been wanting a non-media specific Headless Horseman ever since the McFarlane Sleepy Hollow line over twenty years ago. God I'm old.

Oh, and that open hand with the head socket ball in the palm? Gonna need to see that again!
I too have always wanted a non-media specific Headless Horseman figure.

I remember having that McFarlane one, and using the head from a ToyBiz Jack-o-Lantern (Spidey villain) figure for an accessory. :lol:

But this piece blows away that old movie version.
FuzzyBlueDemon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:03 pm

My damn cart would never load. I'm on my cell phone at work. It sat there 'waiting in line to check out' for 40 minutes before I gave up. Maybe I'll try again tonight when I'm at home on Wi-Fi.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

joshsquash729
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:40 pm

Hot diggity damn, that's a fine looking HH! One of my favorite Halloween icons. Wish I could afford it, but ya'll better post some nice pictures when you get yours so I can live vicariously through you all! :D
FuzzyBlueDemon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:05 pm

Maaaaaan! I hadn't taken the time to look through the glamour shots. These are gorgeous!ImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:15 pm

For those interested, DorkLair on YouTube has an unboxing of this set.

It came up under recommended videos for me, as I don't follow the channel.
Shoretrooper69
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:45 pm

Honestly... this is the sweet spot between the Robbie Reyes campaign that I'm rapidly losing interest in, and the Czarface x Saucony drop that will be somehow both really expensive and impossible to cop.

So of course I slept in and missed the first drop. Stupid hurricane.

Krampus got a variant though so maybe they'll do a red leather, black cloth version. Or blue cloth. Or white cloth if they want to make it Canadian and include an evil moose instead. Snowglobes instead of pumpkins?
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:23 pm

Shoretrooper69 wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:45 pm
Honestly... this is the sweet spot between the Robbie Reyes campaign that I'm rapidly losing interest in, and the Czarface x Saucony drop that will be somehow both really expensive and impossible to cop.

So of course I slept in and missed the first drop. Stupid hurricane.

Krampus got a variant though so maybe they'll do a red leather, black cloth version. Or blue cloth. Or white cloth if they want to make it Canadian and include an evil moose instead. Snowglobes instead of pumpkins?
There's another chance at 8pm EST tonight.
spinc
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:10 am

Anyone else stuck waiting to checkout?
nilocomic
Runs Around in Tights

Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:14 am

I still had it sitting in my cart from this morning, so I was able to check out almost immediately when the evening time rolled around. Did have to wait in the queue a few seconds.
Odowan
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:59 am

I wasn't planning on a $120 impulse buy tonight, but wow. This looks fantastic, and will go great on my horror shelf. I'm glad I happened to look here when I did or I'd have never known about it.
Stormbreaker1
Runs Around in Tights

Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:09 am

Odowan wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:59 am
I wasn't planning on a $120 impulse buy tonight, but wow. This looks fantastic, and will go great on my horror shelf. I'm glad I happened to look here when I did or I'd have never known about it.
Nice! And yeah, it looks fantastic.

And what happened with you is exactly what happened to me last December 5th, when I saw the post here on FWOOSH regarding the Krampus just a short time before it went up for order that night.
mr_mxyzptlk
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:14 am

Yeah, I saw it this morning, got to checkout, and decided against it. Did the same with it still in my cart at the second drop. It's still available, and I almost caved, but I just can't spend that much on an "it's cool" impulse purchase.
I thought, maybe, I'll cancel a few Super 7 TMNT from this month, but I know I'll be happier in the long run with the TMNT.
But it is still available if you were on the fence. It's currently 10:15 Est/9:15 CST/ 8:15 MST/ 7:15 PST.

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”