Naughty or Nice Collection - 6" Holiday Action Figures

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
The Gill-Man
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Naughty or Nice Collection - 6" Holiday Action Figures

Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:24 am

Misfit wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:24 pm

Assuming only the head of the kid needs to be visible, I was thinking of using the alt, screaming, head that comes with the NECA Home Alone Kevin McCallister.
Not a bad idea! I don't have him, but I might snag him if I run across him.
Poe Ghostal wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:36 pm

For a better Krampus body:

Not cheap, but this might work: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ils/173079

Depends how keen you are on him having hooves.

Or maybe one of these:
https://www.figurerealm.com/actionfigur ... gure=tyrus
https://gofigure.toys/tyrus-action-figure.html

They're the same guy but different companies.

As for the naughty child, I often use the NECA Ralphie (the original plastic one) for that purpose. But NECA also has John Connor and Chucky, who might work with a new head.
Those are great ideas! Funny thing is, I nearly bought a Tyrus YEARS ago, with the express intent to convert him into a Krampus! I think it was just lack of time that prevented me from doing so (my kids were pretty young at the time).

That werewolf has been tempting me for a while...not sure I'd be able to bring myself to customize a figure I spent that much on though! :lol:

Preacherpool wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:42 pm

Belsnickel starter kit.

Hey....now I'm thinking I need one of those "evil" Santas to turn into Belsnickel! Damn man...this could turn into a whole collection unto itself!
DerRabbi wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:03 am
I'd hate for the face to be someone famous. I'd find it distracting. I might would just stick the legs out of the top though. That might even be creepier.
Hmmmmm.....I have the severed "Georgie" arm from the Neca IT accessory set...maybe just have that sticking out of the basket? That might work!
DerRabbi wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:03 am
If these are successful who's to say they wouldn't do a more traditional Krampus down the line.
That would be amazing, and I'd buy a whole bunch in different paint schemes if they did!
Visionary
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:10 pm

For those interested in a great companion Krampus for this line the Four Horsemen just revealed their Krampus for sale and in stock right now or tonight at 8 pm and its perfect!

https://store-horsemen.myshopify.com/pr ... ns-special

I’m still getting the Evil Santa version as well but this was the Krampus I was always looking for.

Now where are those Ben 10 figures I bought on clearance to stuff in that basket? :wink:

TFitz
Master of Avatars

Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:12 pm

Krampus from Mythic Legion may be a better version than Naughty or Nice. He even comes with a switch and basket to carry little kids.
Krampus.jpg
Krampus.jpg (438.42 KiB) Viewed 2106 times
Preacherpool
CROM!

Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:00 pm

And then if you're covering all your festive kid-beating bases, use their Zende Amaanthyr as Zwarte Piet.
Stormbreaker1
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:04 am

Visionary wrote:
For those interested in a great companion Krampus for this line the Four Horsemen just revealed their Krampus for sale and in stock right now or tonight at 8 pm and its perfect!
Thanks for the info. I had no idea about this until I read your post about 35 minutes ago.
Visionary
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:47 am

Stormbreaker1 wrote:
Visionary wrote:
Thanks for the info. I had no idea about this until I read your post about 35 minutes ago.
Cool,I hope you got one.

I can’t wait to reenact the Epic Battle between Santa and Krampus that I’ve had in my head for years,and have been anxiously waiting for a movie as well one day.

Those Jurassic World kids might work for the basket too.
JRSly
Runs Around in Tights

Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:48 am

Damn. I have zero experience with Mythic Legion figures, how likely is it to find Krampus for a reasonable price now?
Boy Wonder
Attempting to Avoid the Void

Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:50 pm

When I first saw that Krampus I was almost definitely canceling my NoN order, but realizing he’d be $70 shipped, I decided to just stick with my original one.

Plus I’d then have to order the accessory pack for Santa’s toy sack.
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:51 pm

I grabbed an ML Krampus last night. Assuming I think he's as good as he looks, I'll probably cancel the other one.
Stormbreaker1
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:10 pm

Visionary wrote:
Stormbreaker1 wrote:
Visionary wrote:
Cool,I hope you got one.

I can’t wait to reenact the Epic Battle between Santa and Krampus that I’ve had in my head for years,and have been anxiously waiting for a movie as well one day.

I did get one. :) Thanks again for the info and the link!

Not that I want to rush time, but I’m already looking forward to what might get offered during the next Christmas/holiday season. I would love to see something like an Odin or Thor influenced Santa Claus/Father Christmas. Something like a Yuletide Wild Hunt.
PantherCult
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:20 pm

BBTS just added one of the last two figures that had yet to be revealed: Jack the Frost Elf

I think that just leaves one final Santa Variant as the last "mystery" item stretch goal to be revealed for the current campaign.

Fresh Monkey Fiction's own website doesn't appear to be updated regularly as the Frost Elf isn't pictured or listed there and they still show Jolly Santa with zero pre-orders and locked. Hopefully we'll at least get to see what the final stretch goal Santa might be.
The Gill-Man
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:24 pm

Visionary wrote:
Stormbreaker1 wrote:
Visionary wrote:
Cool,I hope you got one.

That's a common misconception that Americans have with Krampus, that he is Santa's "enemy". In the folklore, he is a companion to St Nicholas, doling out punishment to those on Nicks "naughty" list. In fact, much like elves, St Nicholas has dozens of Krampussen (yes, that is the plural) to aide him in his task. You'll never see a parade in any of the countries that doesn't have St Nicholas followed by many different Krampussen.

I ordered two of these, and the Horsemen hinted this morning that they will be doing different takes on it in the future! I'm keeping my Fresh Monkey Fiction preorder as well, as I figure I need to have as many different versions as possible, in all scales!
Longbowhunter
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:16 pm

Final Santa is Pirate Santa-another site had pics of the accessories and the gift box had skull and crossbones wrapping paper and there was a sword and a telescope-no pics of Santa yet but yeah-he’s gonna be a pirate. I’m in!
PantherCult
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:26 pm

Longbowhunter wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:16 pm
Final Santa is Pirate Santa-another site had pics of the accessories and the gift box had skull and crossbones wrapping paper and there was a sword and a telescope-no pics of Santa yet but yeah-he’s gonna be a pirate. I’m in!
Hmm... if he has an eyepatch and a swappable peg leg I could be tempted. I am honestly surprised they didn't do any color variations on the suit outside of the camo and black for deluxe Krampus. I would have bet a version in green would have been popular - I have at least two green outfit Santa ornaments on my tree.

This campaign has been more fun and interesting than I would have expected. Can't wait to actually have these guys.
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:17 pm

Well, sh**, missed the Mythic Legions Krampus. :| The link just 404s now. Any chance on BBTS putting him up?

Also, I'd totally be in for that Jack Frost if the blues were reversed. Dark clothes, light skin. As is, it just looks weird.

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”