General Super7 Talk

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
Ash Talon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: General Super7 Talk

Mon May 09, 2022 9:02 pm

I don’t think The Worst characters would be something they can’t talk about yet since it’s an in-house brand. Could be something like a Mechagodzilla.
badguy543
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 09, 2022 9:04 pm

franky4fingers wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 5:47 pm

CZARFACE Ultimate figure? Don't mind if I do!
Oh hell yeah, wish granted! I was literally listening to "DOOM Unto Others" at work Friday and heard a Super 7 commurcial on the album for the Czarface reaction figure. I was wondering why they hadn't taken advantage of such a toyetic music property like Czarface and I see now I just needed to be patient. Man this is cool and hopefully the first of many.
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 09, 2022 9:37 pm

Maybe it’s because I don’t know who Czarface is, but $55 for barely any accessories doesn’t seem that great.

I know a lot of people here talk about not seeing $55 of value in Super7 Ultimates but this is the first one I’ve seen that just feels super light for that price tag.
Ash Talon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 10, 2022 3:02 am

Ah Czarface is a group. I just thought it was another The Worst character. Maybe the super shiny paint hinted at was for this figure.
Reefer Shark
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 10, 2022 3:41 am

Oh yes, this figure definitely fits right in with the Worst. Thats a big part of the appeal for me.

Im pretty convinced this has to be the shiny figure they were talking about as well.
dogtownbrigade
Runs Around in Tights

Tue May 10, 2022 2:06 pm

PantherCult wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 6:36 pm
dogtownbrigade wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 6:09 pm
Sexy! So wait-why can't they do metallic silverhawks again? Lol
Actually, they are doing metallic Silverhawks and even stated that they couldn't show off the prototype paint yet because they had it on a property they weren't allowed to preview yet. Perhaps tis Czarface figure is that figure they alluded to. But the Silverhawks will have metallic paint
In the recent s7 video for wave 3,the hardcopy for hotwing was looking more pearlescent than metallic but we'll see..
Night Wolf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 10, 2022 2:34 pm

Finally heard czarface the band. the main guy sounds like jayz and they are very heavily influenced by MF Doom for sure, sounds the same. Comic book inspired/themed hip hop. its an acquired taste. i like MF Doom myself.
Reefer Shark
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 10, 2022 4:25 pm

Night Wolf wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 2:34 pm
Finally heard czarface the band. the main guy sounds like jayz and they are very heavily influenced by MF Doom for sure, sounds the same. Comic book inspired/themed hip hop. its an acquired taste. i like MF Doom myself.
Czarface drops all kinds of nerd culture references in their music, a lot of Star Wars as well as comic stuff. Definitely similar to MF Doom. The Czarface/MFDoom joint album is pretty awesome (if you're into this kind of thing, that is).

Reefer Shark
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 17, 2022 4:26 am

Oh my god, I cant believe this is coming next!! A dream come true for me!! so Happy!!

Night Wolf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 17, 2022 6:30 am

^^^awesome, lord of the rings!
Spoiler! :
kidding.
Reefer Shark
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 17, 2022 5:03 pm

lol! The sword is super cool, and actually could go well with some fantasy figures. My pipe-dream is that they somehow include the pentagram with all 5 swords with the figure. I dont think it will happen, but damn that would be awesome!

Im sure there's not many Slayer fans here, but man I've been so happy there's a company like Super7 to give us this stuff. It is a shame they couldnt include Lombardo (the original drummer) in the Live Undead reaction set, but that's a whole mess that goes beyond anything Super7 can control.
Misfit
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 17, 2022 8:01 pm

Lombardo plays with The Misfits now, maybe they could do a Misfits version of Lombardo for Slayer fans to add to their set? Not sure if demand is there though as that would take a separate agreement with Lombardo to do.
Reefer Shark
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 17, 2022 9:14 pm

That's cool, I had no idea he was with them now. I heard that Testament recently announced he's officially their drummer now too. Dude is getting around!

If Super7 could make a Lombardo figure happen using the Misfits or Testament license, I would be all for it!
Handsome
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri May 20, 2022 1:22 am

I think size-wise, this can fit in with 6" Mattel WWE figures. Andre's supposed to be lager than life, so him being much taller would still work, and he's not a wrestler that needs much articulation.

Those faces, though...
hisdudeness9829
Runs Around in Tights

Fri May 20, 2022 2:42 am

This Andre was the first wrestling figure from Super7 I bit on. The likeness is actually pretty good, better than the Mattel attempts at least.

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”