Four Horsemen - Cosmic Legions

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
danasty
Faster than a speeding bullet
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Four Horsemen - Cosmic Legions

Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:22 pm

yorick_skirata wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:57 am
Do you guys think they will be available at BBTS?

I’m thinking about getting Zeeri, but I don’t think the shipping to Canada would be worth only one figure (I might be wrong, never bought anything from Four Horsemen.
I'm pretty sure the BBTS preorders go up shortly after the Horsemen preorder period ends.
KarlSpace
Super Poseable

Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:42 pm

yorick_skirata wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:57 am
Do you guys think they will be available at BBTS?

I’m thinking about getting Zeeri, but I don’t think the shipping to Canada would be worth only one figure (I might be wrong, never bought anything from Four Horsemen.
Check out E-Collectibles.ca. They're working with the Horsemen to be an unofficial official distributor for Canada. As a longtime Mythic Legions collector, with the increase in shipping, I've switched from getting my stuff directly from them, and making my preorders with E-Collectibles now. Bonus is not having to worry about potential customs fees if you're making a big order.

Edit - He won't have them up for preorder until later in October, but he will be getting them, the same as he has gotten the last two waves of Mythic up for preorder.
yorick_skirata
HULK SMASH!

Four Horsemen - Cosmic Legions

Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:26 pm

KarlSpace wrote:Check out E-Collectibles.ca. They're working with the Horsemen to be an unofficial official distributor for Canada. As a longtime Mythic Legions collector, with the increase in shipping, I've switched from getting my stuff directly from them, and making my preorders with E-Collectibles now. Bonus is not having to worry about potential customs fees if you're making a big order.

Edit - He won't have them up for preorder until later in October, but he will be getting them, the same as he has gotten the last two waves of Mythic up for preorder.
Thanks for the tip. I’ll check them out.

I’ve been considering Mythic Legions for a while, but I could never pull the trigger due to the amount of figures I wanted and the overwhelming feeling that that gave me.

I regret not getting Delphine and Jjune, they were my favorites (now, with Zeeri, It’s clear to me that I really like their female figures more than the rest).

Of these cosmic legions. Zeeri is my favorite by far. But the 2 bugs are also quite enticing for me.
Yo.
Avengers Assemble

Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:48 pm

Zeeri, alien Cara Dune, the blue prison guard bug & the 2 Oleks are my favorites.

The cheaper engineer & science officer army builders are very tempting too.

The aesthetics of these characters reminds me of Farscape so I'm in.

I wish the preorders were extended for 2-3 months though because these are over a year away.
Samalas
HULK SMASH!

Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:30 am

Yo. wrote:
Zeeri, alien Cara Dune, the blue prison guard bug & the 2 Oleks are my favorites.

I wish the preorders were extended for 2-3 months though because these are over a year away.
I wish it did just so I could justify getting them all now.

I'll probably have to pick and choose now, hopefully pick up the rest during an in stock sale if I'm lucky.
Parintachin73

Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:36 pm

I enjoyed all the reveals and I preordered Zeeri and the accompanying hand pack. I was shocked how much shipping was for 1 figure and accessories. But this is my 1st 4H purchase so I’m kinda testing the waters. I am glad the latest unlock was an extra head and mask for the figure I picked.
Mahtion
Super Poseable

Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:26 pm

Parintachin73 wrote:I enjoyed all the reveals and I preordered Zeeri and the accompanying hand pack. I was shocked how much shipping was for 1 figure and accessories. But this is my 1st 4H purchase so I’m kinda testing the waters. I am glad the latest unlock was an extra head and mask for the figure I picked.
Dang I forgot about shipping. Paying $500 for all in plus taxes plus shipping it’s going to be a hefty price tag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:18 pm

Samalas wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:30 am
Yo. wrote:

I wish it did just so I could justify getting them all now.

I'll probably have to pick and choose now, hopefully pick up the rest during an in stock sale if I'm lucky.
BBTS is more than likely going to put these up after the FH's window closes, so you should be able to grab some there for a little more than original price without fighting the in stock sale when they arrive.
TFitz
Master of Avatars

Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:13 pm

Still debating on which one's I'm getting.

Kraggnar is an absolute lock! I wish the 2nd head didn't have the scars. I'd get 2 of them and they'd be brothers.

Slogg, Olek (Gravering), T.U.5.C.C. Science officer, Vorgga, and Zeeri and all likely/maybe figures.

I'll more than likely skip on the rest.
JordanRH

Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:09 pm

If you like army building, Store Horsemen are now offering 12 and 24 packs for the Engineer, Science officer and Sentry figures. Not my thing, but together the 24 would look crazy :lol: e.g. here are some Science officers.

MldMnrdReporter
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:12 pm

JordanRH wrote:
If you like army building, Store Horsemen are now offering 6 and 12 packs for the Engineer, Science officer and Sentry figures. Not my thing, but together the 24 would look crazy :lol: e.g. here are some Science officers.

Absolute insanity. Sigh...I don't need both kidneys...
Samalas
HULK SMASH!

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:37 am

Very close to the third unlock. I don't believe they update it on the weekends so hopefully come Monday we have a new reveal.
DetectiveHoag
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:00 am

:D
MldMnrdReporter wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:12 pm
JordanRH wrote:
If you like army building, Store Horsemen are now offering 6 and 12 packs for the Engineer, Science officer and Sentry figures. Not my thing, but together the 24 would look crazy :lol: e.g. here are some Science officers.

Absolute insanity. Sigh...I don't need both kidneys...
..or both eyes.. or both legs.. or both arms.. or even both lungs. Heck, you could hock your hair too. Sell them all off and buy. Buy! BUY!!
When it’s all over you might look like Slogg, but hey, you’ll have a whole lot of little plastic figures. So it all works out, right?
Jd1000
Runs Around in Tights

Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:01 pm

I feel like this line is gonna under achieve. There’s so much sci fi stuff out there. Seems the only thing keeping this afloat right now is the exhaustive efforts of the customizers to buy hundreds of dollars of figures just for parts for a couple of extra figures lol.
domu
Also a Shocker Stalker

Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:09 pm

Jd1000 wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:01 pm
I feel like this line is gonna under achieve. There’s so much sci fi stuff out there. Seems the only thing keeping this afloat right now is the exhaustive efforts of the customizers to buy hundreds of dollars of figures just for parts for a couple of extra figures lol.
You have the weirdest takes.

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”