Four Horsemen - Cosmic Legions

F-TEAM! ASSEMBLE! Doo doo doo dum dum! - Not all toy topics can be assigned a famous block. Talk about the rest of the toy lines here!
MldMnrdReporter
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Four Horsemen - Cosmic Legions

Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:26 pm

Did a search, couldn't find a unique thread so I decided to start one! Looks like Cosmic Legions are in bound relatively soon and I for one couldn't be more excited!
Dwalt
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Re: Four Horsemen - Cosmic Legions

Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:02 pm

What is your source/info?
GrumpyMatt
Avengers Assemble

Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:34 pm

Yeah, what do you know? Can't wait to see these.
Samalas
Faster than a speeding bullet

Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:10 pm

Have still only seen the head mold tease from the stream they had a while back revealing the Legion Builder wave. Hopefully we get a full reveal soon.
domu
Also a Shocker Stalker

Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:52 pm

MldMnrdReporter wrote:
Did a search, couldn't find a unique thread so I decided to start one! Looks like Cosmic Legions are in bound relatively soon and I for one couldn't be more excited!
Are you saying reveals are inbound soon or actual product is inbound soon?
Cause I'll take on any bets that no actual product will be here relatively soon, unless your definition of relatively soon is way different than mine. I don't think any product will be here for at least 6 months.
MldMnrdReporter
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:10 pm

domu wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:52 pm
MldMnrdReporter wrote:
Are you saying reveals are inbound soon or actual product is inbound soon?
Cause I'll take on any bets that no actual product will be here relatively soon, unless your definition of relatively soon is way different than mine. I don't think any product will be here for at least 6 months.
Reveals and pre-orders soon by the sounds of it. I imagine as early as August.
Bubs
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:31 pm

August is just around the corner and seems awfully early to introduce a new line. I'm still waiting on a response to an email from May about QC issues and my missing bonus pack from my Aretheyr shipment. I thought their CS would get better after dumping Megalopolis, but at least in this regard, I'm not so sure it has.
MldMnrdReporter
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:09 pm

Bubs wrote:
August is just around the corner and seems awfully early to introduce a new line. I'm still waiting on a response to an email from May about QC issues and my missing bonus pack from my Aretheyr shipment. I thought their CS would get better after dumping Megalopolis, but at least in this regard, I'm not so sure it has.
I think the first wave's line-up is probably primed and ready to go. Might be a year out for delivery of goods but I wouldn't be surprised to see it go up for order soonish.
Bubs
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:17 pm

MldMnrdReporter wrote:
Bubs wrote:
I think the first wave's line-up is probably primed and ready to go. Might be a year out for delivery of goods but I wouldn't be surprised to see it go up for order soonish.
Sure, but there are customers who don't have good feelings about ordering more product, regardless of when it may arrive, while still waiting for outstanding issues to be dealt with. The guys should know that.
MldMnrdReporter
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:19 pm

Bubs wrote:
MldMnrdReporter wrote:
Bubs wrote:
Sure, but there are customers who don't have good feelings about ordering more product, regardless of when it may arrive, while still waiting for outstanding issues to be dealt with. The guys should know that.
Hopefully it will be. Running a successful logistics department is no easy feat. Have you reached out to them again? It could be your email got lost in the shuffle. I know lately they've been really responsive.
Bubs
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:09 pm

MldMnrdReporter wrote:
Bubs wrote:
MldMnrdReporter wrote:

Hopefully it will be. Running a successful logistics department is no easy feat. Have you reached out to them again? It could be your email got lost in the shuffle. I know lately they've been really responsive.
I actually chatted with Chris on facebook who said he was hoping to get that all resolved over "the next week or so." That was about three weeks ago. I just emailed again, so we'll see how really responsive they actually are.
MldMnrdReporter
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:13 am

Bubs wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:09 pm
MldMnrdReporter wrote:
Bubs wrote:

I actually chatted with Chris on facebook who said he was hoping to get that all resolved over "the next week or so." That was about three weeks ago. I just emailed again, so we'll see how really responsive they actually are.
I think he’s on vacation right now so that might be part of the reason for a delay. I also think he might be in charge if the whole shooting match (regarding customer service, shipping, etc) so he might be a bit underwater.
MldMnrdReporter
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:26 pm

Lookin' good!

TheFallen
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:06 am

I could be all in on this line. I like what I see so far…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheFallen
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am

Someone on the Cabal lightened the photo so you can see more details

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Island of Misfit Toys: The General Toys Talk Forum”